Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh @Wize Owl ! 💕🤗 You are a schweet'arrrt I laaave ittt and it's genuinely brought happy tears to my eyes as well as making me laugh!
Wormington and Acorn Mannz with the silk purse! 🤣👏🏻
I only wissssh I could faaaank youuuu in person! I really hope to one day xx 😘
Wooo Hooo it’s your birthday 🥳 Hope you have a lovely day!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Feeling fashionably Moss today, my lazy SAHM arse has been kicked by an 8 hour shift doing something like work (it was voluntary but similar to my old day job). I'm in awe of all of you PROPER (not you Soph) working mums because I've totally forgotten how to be one.

Funny that the Maldon 3 were penned in today, and not roaming free. Something's gone wrong.

Also, wasn't it Jimbob who said about the neighbours? Not to defend but the Q&A story from Soph was deliberately vague and could well have been talking about press or general weirdos, not necessarily neighbours. I'm sure Jimbob specifically said.
Screenshot further up of her saying it was a neighbour upset with the extension

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Morning Schweeet’arrrrt 💕
The hunzzz would absolutely love ‘Tend Hinch, they would buy the whole collectioooon. I bet Jimbobcreepyslob would have a car horn that plays “Oi Oi” 😂

The weekly mag “Hunz Weekly” would go down well with them all, they’d love the free brick schliiiiipssss and “Dad made” wooden key fob 😂
There could be a “How to” schectioooon “How to Sharpie on ya eyebrowssssh” and a problem page with “Auntie Sopha” If she’s busy I’m sure “Auntie Jizz Tits” could step in 😂
Brilliant, we need to copyright this idea immediately. Due to TM issues we may have to call her Mrs Snitch and Mr NonobAcornmanz........I lurrrrveeeeee it, if I'm honest. Just of to steal quotes

• Haha

RogueRey

VIP Member
Does anyone know what the trees are in tend farm? I did think they have Cherry Blossoms , if the trees are then they should be blooming or in bloom.. but hers aren't in bloom so how far back are her pre records ?

Also what's this bottle of cleaner. She has it in nearly every shot this morning tend cleaning the bedroom.

Attachments

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I thought the same thing and it made me panic a bit. I can only assume she had someone else with her because he wasn’t near the basket and I couldn’t see or hear him so he must have been with someone else while she was opening bottles and sniffing them which you probably shouldn’t do in a shop. Especially if she didn’t close it properly and someone else picked it up and it fell. Also who would want to buy something she’s had her nose in
If you nose you nose 👃🏻 🤥