Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
I seen this on Facebook and guess who I instantly thought of? If you guessed dearest sopha then you’re correct 😉 it really does look like a meal she’d serve 😆

View attachment 1214297
I always wondered what Dr Pimple Popper does with all the gunk she squeezes out of boils and spots 😳

Now we know

As I celebrate my half century today, being the 70's child I am, and now a nusty old git - here's a re-worked Disco classic to the tune of 'Gloria Gaynor's I am what I am' 😄💃🕺
View attachment 1214369
Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Justapeep

VIP Member
I seen this on Facebook and guess who I instantly thought of? If you guessed dearest sopha then you’re correct 😉 it really does look like a meal she’d serve 😆

View attachment 1214297
Jesus what even is that…. it made me shudder and why would you put that on social media for anyone to see 😂😂😂😂

Never mind hanging chandeliers around that tend farm I think she would need to have a look at her roof looks a bit wobbly to me unless she’s filtered it surprise surprise

Attachments

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I just don’t get what she’s even trying to do at the minute. You’re dead right she will 100% do that but there’s so much content she could have done with the entire move and “reno” especially since she’s insisted on ripping everything out. Just a few ideas for you Sopha, feel free to credit me since you’re all about giving credit where it’s due now.

Film meeting with kitchen designer
Montage of weeping Al making bits for the house (we know you love a montage)
House tour in its current state
Take us to flooring shops/B&Q/paint shops looking for samples
How to clean up reno dust
Show us what you’ve been helping with
Take it one room at a time
Story your plans for a room properly, talk us through it
How to pack up your current house
Moving out deep clean

There’s so much more but all she does is show a weird mash of what’s been done and what’s next. It’s so braggy and thoughtless, nothing is engaging anymore and it’s so dull to watch. Everything’s a show off, one of the kids and an advert to fund the two houses. She doesn’t give a shit anymore and it shows
That will probably be her content now for the next few months and there’s more hope of poor Hennerz winning crufts than her crediting you, blessh’is’arrrt.

Or, she’ll just carry on bragfesting her way through life cause she can’t be arsed to film interesting, relatable content.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Thing is, there would be actual nutters that would buy the lot to play "Tend Hinch" !
Out jusssht in time for Chrissstmasch, Hunz doing swapsies online adding to their collectshunns!
Inch also has a tend Range Rover with working battery lights that flash and an array of ssschpecial masks for parking in a tend layby 🤣😉
Christ, I don't think parts of our brains have matured but I care not, it's funny innittt! Free bummbumm scratcher with every Inch - we're generous like that! Whooohooo! 😂💕
Quick we need to trademark this! 😆
ETA: Also, new weekly mag, "Hunz Weekly" free brickkk schlipppp one week, free "Dad made" wooden crap keyfob another week, headbands, Sharpies etc!
Morning Schweeet’arrrrt 💕
The hunzzz would absolutely love ‘Tend Hinch, they would buy the whole collectioooon. I bet Jimbobcreepyslob would have a car horn that plays “Oi Oi” 😂

The weekly mag “Hunz Weekly” would go down well with them all, they’d love the free brick schliiiiipssss and “Dad made” wooden key fob 😂
There could be a “How to” schectioooon “How to Sharpie on ya eyebrowssssh” and a problem page with “Auntie Sopha” If she’s busy I’m sure “Auntie Jizz Tits” could step in 😂

• Haha

rainymorningreading

That’s where I am at the mo, and Beth Sandland (who married her teacher, and her mum has just married the teacher/husband’s former boss 🤣)
Beth Sandland gives me pure rage (maybe even more so than Hinch!) Her son is purely a cash cow & don’t get me started on her ads.. the fluttering of the eyelashes and clearly bulk-done content.. surely these companies aren’t blind to how awful the content is these “influencers” are producing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10