Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

CoolMom

VIP Member
I swear last time I looked she was on "4.1m followers (🙄) and today she is 4.4m? Or am I just kttp?

Hodgypodgy

So it begins...... what will today bring?

Fucking Fluffheads
ADs
Bragfest
Vomfest
Feel sorry for Sopha Quote
Weepy Al’s latest creatiooooon
Ronni e’s bedroom reveal
Hennerz wasssssh room being used
Or.....that’s it for the day 😂
I reckon it might be a moved in announcement

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
What's the deal with fabulosa? I bought some at the start of lockdown, but it smelled so strong I gave it away...is it bad?
i was wondering about this too! I used it because i thought it was vegan etc and alway use cruelty free products but stopped when my last bottle ran out - i saw something on here mentioning how bad it was (still not sure why) . Ive startedusing morrisons eco range which is very good and not extortionate!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Anyone know the likes for Hinch’s shelfie grid post as SS Easter. Pic of Rose at the same time has 304k🤔🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Reckon weeping Al as losssssst the table gig guysssscchhh. Sofa just followed this guy, eeee will be pourin is aaart out in the shed workshop And sandin is old floorboards in vain. Stick to shelves mate.
The bottom right is just like Stacey's but she's got a light coloured one

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I think you’re right 😂 Last time I drove down that road there was an old bathtub dumped and numerous household stuff….I wonder if the Dolls House and Weepy Al’s FB Market Place creationssss will end up there too 🤔
The hinchcliffes own personal dump 😂 because god forbid Sophie had to converse with other mere mortals

• Haha