Mrs Hinch #536 Bots and huns, bots and huns, put them on your credit card, bots and huns 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #536 Bots and huns, bots and huns, put them on your credit card, bots and huns 🎶

Winning thread title by @Wize Owl and her amazing song!

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Three and a half looooong days since the last new thread.

Creeping Jimmy snuck up on Soph hiding behind a stuffed alpaca (no, not one full of pre-cut carrots), which led nicely into an undeclared ad for her blank notebook.

Soph then shared a groundbreaking idea of reusing glass jars to store things in! If that makes sense? I don’t know about anyone else, but she’s changed my life if I’m honest 🥲

Raymond alpaca got told off for eating the garden. Naughty boy Raymond, you’re only allowed to eat what Mummaz gives you.
Anyone would think Ray’s an animal with a natural grazing instinct 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday saw Ronnie and Lonnie break free from their grey, panelled prisons and get some sea air. Thankfully Abbie was there, Ron seems to really love her ❤

Soph then proved yet again that she has no clue how to prep for a family day out, by wasting money on a boot organiser and filling it with water and snacks that will get lovely and warm…. It felt very much like a sneaky ad for either Shein or the first aid kit company.

On Thursday the Hinchliffes were papped at the prom by a tattler! Thankfully the boys’ faces are so instantly recognisable, which means it was easy to notice them!
Soph seemed to be in skinny jeans and a properly fitting top, not a massive tracksuit, so no one would have realised it was her.

On Friday Soph made a weird Easter platter to try and stay relatable, before showing off new shutters, the almost-complete dog wash, and the beginnings of the new kitchen.

Last night she was at Llama Lodge with Henry, then back on the stinky sofa at Greyskull for a Gretel rant about how everyone else has lovely Easter tables and she doesn’t have the time.
Poor Sophie. She’s rushed off her size 5 footz being such a great, hands on mum, while holding down a busy job, then cooking lovely meals for her family! Oh… wait…

This morning she fucked up easter bunnies, and then went for the sympathy vote with a photo of bruising on her leg. We have no idea what this is building up to, or trying to deflect from, but it’s bound to be big for her to show some skin that’s not her shoulder.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Winning thread title by @Wize Owl and her amazing song!

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Three and a half looooong days since the last new thread.

Creeping Jimmy snuck up on Soph hiding behind a stuffed alpaca (no, not one full of pre-cut carrots), which led nicely into an undeclared ad for her blank notebook.

Soph then shared a groundbreaking idea of reusing glass jars to store things in! If that makes sense? I don’t know about anyone else, but she’s changed my life if I’m honest 🥲

Raymond alpaca got told off for eating the garden. Naughty boy Raymond, you’re only allowed to eat what Mummaz gives you.
Anyone would think Ray’s an animal with a natural grazing instinct 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday saw Ronnie and Lonnie break free from their grey, panelled prisons and get some sea air. Thankfully Abbie was there, Ron seems to really love her ❤

Soph then proved yet again that she has no clue how to prep for a family day out, by wasting money on a boot organiser and filling it with water and snacks that will get lovely and warm…. It felt very much like a sneaky ad for either Shein or the first aid kit company.

On Thursday the Hinchliffes were papped at the prom by a tattler! Thankfully the boys’ faces are so instantly recognisable, which means it was easy to notice them!
Soph seemed to be in skinny jeans and a properly fitting top, not a massive tracksuit, so no one would have realised it was her.

On Friday Soph made a weird Easter platter to try and stay relatable, before showing off new shutters, the almost-complete dog wash, and the beginnings of the new kitchen.

Last night she was at Llama Lodge with Henry, then back on the stinky sofa at Greyskull for a Gretel rant about how everyone else has lovely Easter tables and she doesn’t have the time.
Poor Sophie. She’s rushed off her size 5 footz being such a great, hands on mum, while holding down a busy job, then cooking lovely meals for her family! Oh… wait…

This morning she fucked up easter bunnies, and then went for the sympathy vote with a photo of bruising on her leg. We have no idea what this is building up to, or trying to deflect from, but it’s bound to be big for her to show some skin that’s not her shoulder.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
I'm so glad this title won 🏆🥇I've been singing it for days 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Haven't been on this thread in a hot minute as I unfollowed her as she bored the tits off me and is so false.

Went in to Tesco the other day and saw a Hinch range of... POTS AND PANS!?!?

Wtf? Like Edward Scissorhands bringing out a range of hand moisturiser.

Absolutely useless and a load of bollocks. Never seen her cook and the stuff she throws up online is barely cooking as it is. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 111
Why does she do that to her nose?! She's a massive head for so many reasons but there's nothing wrong with her nose that she needs to filter the nostrils to oblivion :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tattle says hinch and inch have no friends.

Sofa caught up on her tattle thread declares she is going to visit beautiful friends today.

I keep forgetting to mention this about another influencer I follow, a different home account. I was very surprised to see her advertising Tesco's Fox and Ivy home range.. I've never seen anyone sell fox & Ivy on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she do that to her nose?! She's a massive head for so many reasons but there's nothing wrong with her nose that she needs to filter the nostrils to oblivion :rolleyes:
I just took a look 👀 she looks ridiculous when she filters her nose, to be fair I wouldn’t recognise her in the street, I would only know it was her by her children

Reactions: 17
Watching SS latest story, hearing Rose so vocal made me realise when last did we hear Lonnie if at all🤔 and Rex bsking simple Sheep cupcakes, poor Ronnie🙄

• Heart
I’ve only been dipping in and out of this thread for the last couple of weeks, but that title is a work of art! Bravo! 🙌🏻😂

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she is bestowing her presence on any relatives for Easter. Can you imagine how insufferable she must be at family events? Everyone fawning over her 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Her bloody #AD came up on my instagram for that Dyson brush, I reported it as misleading, nowt will be done but felt a bit of satisfaction for doing it!

• Haha
  • Angry
I’m too selfish conscious to show my legs in public where I’ll be hardly recognised……but I’ll just show them to my ‘4.4 million fans’ oh yeah……that’s perfectly normal.

Defo at her tend besties, gotta prove the contact ain’t up yet🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Everyone ready for the cringefest if she’s visited SS today? Gay couple photoshoot, power ballads, declarations of love all over the gram…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.