Mrs Hinch #536 Bots and huns, bots and huns, put them on your credit card, bots and huns 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really up at 6.15am??? And who is looking after the kids and getting them ready? She is the most unrelatable mum I’ve come across. How are her followers not leaving? Oh because it’s become so cult like that they are afraid to leave the groups they have become accustomed to over the years. Hinching is like a modern day brain washing.

Reactions: 35
I don't know if any of you guys stalk her FB pages but there was a really sad post this morning where a mum hadn't noticed some extreme mould growth under her baby's cot bed and is living with extreme damp. And here's Mrs bleeping braggy pants showing off her £1k light fittings and children's personalised en suite bathrooms. Does she ever even look at her own FB pages, see what's happening with her actual followers (not bots) and try to cater her content to fit them? Or is she too busy fleecing what little money they spend on her crap to buy more unnecessary tit?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Bet she was on edge and her teeth were itching when Ronnie kept squirting the toothpaste and it was going on to her perfekt windowsill that she loves to clean. She will have wiped that up in 1 second flat once she stopped filming.
Wonder if he likes LOL dolls, just noticed the toothbrush. 🤔 Never seen any toys around. 🤷

View attachment 1204041
I thought it was onto the totally inappropriate washstand worktop that Weeping Al made!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ummm yeah right... already at Fuckwit Farm by 6am with the bleeping Fluffheads? Plinky plonk and the pronkers
Utter bollocks!
I think she is just trying to maintain the facade that notafarm is never left unoccupied despite being a building site. She’s already been caught out on here for posting sunset and pretending it is sunrise.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.