Mrs Hinch #536 Bots and huns, bots and huns, put them on your credit card, bots and huns 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if she is at ss, it's only taken 4 months or something, bestfriends my arse! Hinch don't go too far up stacey's hoop lass you might get yourself more bruises.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haven't been on this thread in a hot minute as I unfollowed her as she bored the tits off me and is so false.

Went in to Tesco the other day and saw a Hinch range of... POTS AND PANS!?!?

Wtf? Like Edward Scissorhands bringing out a range of hand moisturiser.

Absolutely useless and a load of bollocks. Never seen her cook and the stuff she throws up online is barely cooking as it is. 😐
Do they have a muffin tin for making vomlettes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
New Book out to add to our Library of 'Tend guyyyssch - ssspecheshall for Eassschter! 🐰
Hinch shows us how to achieve this sought after by Hunnnz everywhere "look" of the Sex Doll, dating from the basic blow up of the groovy 1970's inflatable, to the modern day digitalized "Avatar Sex Doll", as displayed so beautifully upon the cover!
😉👍🏻

Screenshot_20220416-194114_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
“Im not buying a bedsheet for £26 so she can spend 10,000£ on another alpaca” 😂 seriously though, is that how much they cost?! Does anyone know?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
No hun has had a wee rant...about Mrs H. In tesco.
Hahahahaha it's hilarious what he's said, that's right made my night. Nah, duck it, it's made my week!!!

"Don't know where she gets off, that Mrs Hinch, £26 for a bed sheet, who tha duck does she think she is".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Watching SS latest story, hearing Rose so vocal made me realise when last did we hear Lonnie if at all🤔 and Rex bsking simple Sheep cupcakes, poor Ronnie🙄
100% what I thought when I heard Rose...Lennie is far too quiet. There is just something really strange about the interactions between Hinch and her kids.

Reactions: 39
gwonnnn no hun, hun

100% what I thought when I heard Rose...Lennie is far too quiet. There is just something really strange about the interactions between Hinch and her kids.
Because she doesn't interact I don't think. Unless there's a phone in their face 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Whinging Gretal will be out in full force when she finds out about Nohun! She'll be sat in the dog bed clawing at her neck and rocking and whaling like a banshee. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.