Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'd much rather have kids with dirty feet and fingernails who've had a great time running about outdoors than kids who are always pristine and are never allowed to play with real dirt.

Sorry, I'm feeling a bit triggered because my kids are always outside and always have dirty feet/socks, but I hate this threads weird double standard where a child who has unlimited access to playing outdoors is described as always filthy, and a child who is barely allowed to play outside is pitied for that. Kids get dirty, mine would be raw if I washed them every time they went outside and got mud/dust/dirt on them.

Getting back in my box now and off to have a nice Hinch free Easter. I'm hoping there's no more animals today, I can't cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 131

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I would like to respectfully comment on little Ronnieā€™s development as a health visitor ā€¦

I think its easy for us to speculate about whetherer or not he has ASD/neurodevelopmental delay. However, because Sopha is infamous for having a relaxed relationship with the truth I really dont know. I think Sophie could be either not posting the full extent of his difficulties (i hope this is the case to give the poor wee soul some dignity and privacy) or she is over exaggerating his speech difficulties. Who knows with her, whatever she wants the narrative to be is what it will be.
If I were the families HV i would want to know who the stable attachments are in Ronnieā€™s life and what Sophieā€™s bond is like with him now and when he was an infant. How many days do they read to him? What kind of books do they read - are they age appropriate? What songs do they sing, what are his favourite nursery rhymes? Did she ever take him to book bug? Does he/did he use a dummy? Does he still get a bottle? When did she start weaning? Is his behaviour different at nursery? How is he with other children? Did his speech or development ever regress at any point?

im not blaming her in any way at all as some little ones just have a speech delay, end of and they catch up in there own time.

i also wonder about how she speaks to him -i notice she often says ā€œron, say ā€¦ā€ this would not be recommended as it puts pressure on the child and can make them retreat into themselves. Also, very short, sharp sentences are recommended to reduce the word load for him to process - lots of words means his brain needs to work harder to understand. So you often sound rude saying something like ā€˜ronnie, put shoes onā€ instead ofā€ronnie could you please go and get your blue shoes and pit them on please. Thank youā€

irrespective of all this i think she needs to take him off of her page and stop looking at him as a cash cow by posting his difficulties with speech whatever the reason may be.

i get the feeling its very hard for Ronnie to be heard in that busy, loud house with people coming and going constantly and everyone pandering to Sophie.

sorry thats a bit of a ramble i hope it makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 112

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Haven't been on this thread in a hot minute as I unfollowed her as she bored the tits off me and is so false.

Went in to Tesco the other day and saw a Hinch range of... POTS AND PANS!?!?

Wtf? Like Edward Scissorhands bringing out a range of hand moisturiser.

Absolutely useless and a load of bollocks. Never seen her cook and the stuff she throws up online is barely cooking as it is. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Woodashame

šŸ‘‹ long time Lurker you certainly keep me entertained šŸ¤£ Wanted to post for a long time but after the staircase reveal today šŸ™ˆ Iā€™m a interior designer and it has broken my heart today to see that staircase . The house is beautiful had so much potential it could of been stunning . I guess she did not have any help with the design surely she didnā€™t šŸ˜‚ The panelling overkill is awful (on its way out ) makes the hallway and landing seem so much smaller and with the doors it has been giving me OCD as do not match in with the panelling as different directions šŸ˜« sheā€™s taken a house with character and turned it into a new build . Seeing the white staircase reveal I was
Like NOOOOO! She has no idea at all . SS stairs look amazing by the way x Lovely to meet you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
no offence if this is your bag but the kids in matching clothing with their names plastered on them makes me want to die

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 90

Andioooop

VIP Member
For someone who likes to ā€˜recycle & reuseā€™ wonder why she didnā€™t use these signs from last year
B5685E3F-4C0A-4370-8178-9E415BA9829D.jpeg

6A84BFC4-5589-4578-8B04-2BBB83FFFB71.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I hate (rarely use that word) that I know as much as I do about Ronnieā€™s ā€œjourney.ā€ Her vague references, insensitive ā€œslowā€ comment and her (imo) false, over the top celebrations of ā€œprogressā€ have zero place on Instagram or any social media. Iā€™m a complete stranger, a benign and casual observer of hers and I know too much. Itā€™s not right. I wish there were stronger laws to prevent exploitation of minors, because thatā€™s all that this is. Exploitation. She thinks she should be untouchable and share and do whatever she likes without consequences and if anything happens, itā€™s not her fault. She will never take responsibility. She is failing to protect her children in the most fundamental way and it is so awful to watch. Iā€™ll watch her ridiculous antics and terrible tend cleaning and shilling crap to her sheep but I hate that her children are part of this narrative and they have absolutely no say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup

I actually got ostracised from the SS thread cos I dared speak up in her defence.

I know this is Hinch but there's so much to compare.

People call Rex feral but then say Ron is held back. What? Is it better to let your child explore or to hold them back?

Rex is dirty. Fuck off. I'm 37 and I've still got canteen medals on my clothes.

Rose is honestly one of the most adorable, engaged babies I have seen.

Say what you want, i think SS and Joe are good parents. Think our Soph and Inch might learn a few tricks

• Heart
Reactions: 87

yorkiemama47

Happy Easter you nusty trolls havenā€™t been on much today or yesterday but just wanted to say today I got Engaged!!! Sorry itā€™s a bit off topic but really I just wanted to brag šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #536 Bots and huns, bots and huns, put them on your credit card, bots and huns šŸŽ¶

Winning thread title by @Wize Owl and her amazing song!

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and canā€™t contain swears.

Three and a half looooong days since the last new thread.

Creeping Jimmy snuck up on Soph hiding behind a stuffed alpaca (no, not one full of pre-cut carrots), which led nicely into an undeclared ad for her blank notebook.

Soph then shared a groundbreaking idea of reusing glass jars to store things in! If that makes sense? I donā€™t know about anyone else, but sheā€™s changed my life if Iā€™m honest šŸ„²

Raymond alpaca got told off for eating the garden. Naughty boy Raymond, youā€™re only allowed to eat what Mummaz gives you.
Anyone would think Rayā€™s an animal with a natural grazing instinct šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Wednesday saw Ronnie and Lonnie break free from their grey, panelled prisons and get some sea air. Thankfully Abbie was there, Ron seems to really love her ā¤

Soph then proved yet again that she has no clue how to prep for a family day out, by wasting money on a boot organiser and filling it with water and snacks that will get lovely and warmā€¦. It felt very much like a sneaky ad for either Shein or the first aid kit company.

On Thursday the Hinchliffes were papped at the prom by a tattler! Thankfully the boysā€™ faces are so instantly recognisable, which means it was easy to notice them!
Soph seemed to be in skinny jeans and a properly fitting top, not a massive tracksuit, so no one would have realised it was her.

On Friday Soph made a weird Easter platter to try and stay relatable, before showing off new shutters, the almost-complete dog wash, and the beginnings of the new kitchen.

Last night she was at Llama Lodge with Henry, then back on the stinky sofa at Greyskull for a Gretel rant about how everyone else has lovely Easter tables and she doesnā€™t have the time.
Poor Sophie. Sheā€™s rushed off her size 5 footz being such a great, hands on mum, while holding down a busy job, then cooking lovely meals for her family! Ohā€¦ waitā€¦

This morning she fucked up easter bunnies, and then went for the sympathy vote with a photo of bruising on her leg. We have no idea what this is building up to, or trying to deflect from, but itā€™s bound to be big for her to show some skin thatā€™s not her shoulder.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If youā€™re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Sophā€™s mum.
Weepy Al is Sophā€™s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
ā€œIm not buying a bedsheet for Ā£26 so she can spend 10,000Ā£ on another alpacaā€ šŸ˜‚ seriously though, is that how much they cost?! Does anyone know?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Thatlilone

Screenshot_20220416-222814_Instagram.jpg

This picture it kinda heartbreaking properly cuddling into joe and recieving non forced affection yes its publicised but it aint the sort sofa does or shares

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup

So a maybe a share too much post:

I can't have kids cos I have unicornuate uterus. I can get pregnant but I miscarry a few months in. Google if you will. I'm 37 now, I've been trying for 10 years.

Those boys are bloody beautiful. Ron is growing at his own pace and he is a beautiful little boy. Little Len is a superstar too.

You're so lucky, Soph. I'd kill to have your beautiful boys

• Heart
Reactions: 77

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I fell asleep last night and missed the love fest. Anyone else think it was a pre record? Sheā€™s wearing the same outfit from running round the alpacas enclosure the other day is she not? Different shoes but I would hope someone wouldnā€™t traipse alpaca shit into my bedroom.
pyjamas because it was an evening meet up and they want to reinforce the idea it was happening Easter weekend (gifted Easter pyjamas).None of them are dressed for the warm weather. Joe is the kind of bloke who would definitely be in shorts and t shirt. Hinch made the big hooha about her bruises because everyone would wonder why sheā€™s wearing thick winter clothes on the warmest day of the year. Well it was the warmest day of the year when they met up. Just a nice sunny day earlier this week.
im still maintaining solomon has scooted off to the Maldives with her sister.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sorry I know it's not his thread but N0 huns video on Hinchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73