Mrs Hinch #536 Bots and huns, bots and huns, put them on your credit card, bots and huns 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does go to see SS today, didnt they do the same last time where they acted like they had fell out, a bit of trolling and that a late night hunch rant was mocking SS?

Reactions: 22
Everyone ready for the cringefest if she’s visited SS today? Gay couple photoshoot, power ballads, declarations of love all over the gram…
Was hoping that showmance had fizzled out 🤪 as she's been on the beg commenting on other influencers posts lately 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My home bargains shelves were full to the brim of the cleaning products she's been showing off. Hardly flying off the shelves either

Reactions: 22
Regarding her blood disorder(which i don't dispute)
You'd think she would be a bit wiser than to invest in live stock that could kick her at any time.
Even to undergo unnecessary surgery like a weight lost device would be taking chances🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 59
I don’t like showing my legs. No blood disorder. Just don’t like getting them out in public. It’s not really a big deal is it?! I don’t wear winter clothes when it’s warm though 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 48
I'm sorry but I felt the urge to post this again as it was on back end of last thread! By some mysterious mystical powers I wish Henners would turn round to Mummaazzz an say duck off to her. She's winding me right up just lately and getting on every last nerve.

PhotoGrid_Site_1650066267861.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Great recap Schweeet’arrrrt @Pollyanna263 💕 Hennerzzz just can’t believe his little’sing-a-long is a thread title. He’s schoooo exchiteeeeed and has written a remix to include his mummaz spechiaaaaal fwwwiend 🤭 Happy Easssschter nusties 🐔 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
If she's been at SS I'm gonna have to neck a bottle of wine before the clitoris flicking comments to eachother come, oh and the syncing of the grid posts of the same photo just doing a different type of pose 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
If she's been at SS I'm gonna have to neck a bottle of wine before the clitoris flicking comments to eachother come, oh and the syncing of the grid posts of the same photo just doing a different type of pose 🤮
Yeah but we are always here for Solomon’s unfiltered shots of hinch. Ha ha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.