Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else here watch the feebsfeed on Instagram? She's just done an AD for hinch lounge wear 🤢.

(Her thread phoebe court on here is hilarious too 😂😂😂)

Edited for thread title x

Reactions: 8
Aww Ronnie looks so relaxed and at ease with his cousin. And she looks so relaxed and at ease with him. You can tell there's a genuine connection there, the way she just offers him her ice cream and he leans towards her for a cuddle. Hinch could be an absolute stranger to him the way he's acting. Not natural at all. It's so telling that she's never alone with him and he has more of a connection with his cousin. He's very lucky to have her in his life because his own mother is clearly bleeping useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So sad that Ronnie seems happier with abbie than his own mum

Edit stupid spelling

Reactions: 33
Lovely to see the boys out enjoying the sea air. Even if Lonnie isn’t allowed to look.
Thank heavens for Abbie in their lives.

Is this a sneaky little ad with the tiny tag?

14EC4A03-6715-4502-AFF4-8EFE3F51A481.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Yes I find it really odd. It’s very creepy more so when he secretly films her 🤮. They’re a very bizarre couple
Yeah but it’s tend secret filming - she’s absolutely aware that he’s doing it as it’s no doubt rehearsed a thousand times first. It’s still creepy though he’s just such an old letch makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 18
A little video from some Nusty Henzzz 🐔 in response to the hunzzz video declaring their undying love, friendship and gratefulness to their leader Mrs Hinch 🤭
(Volume needed)
View attachment 1191201
I laaave ittttt!!! 💕 Proud to be a Nusty Hen indeed 🥤🥤 cheers you clevaaah schweet'arrrt and all you laaavely lot!

The panelling... the inferior designer has made this house look utterly souless, tacky, cold and dis-jointed in places. She has kicked any class & warmth out of that place, so much so, even Greyskull has a more welcoming appeal - and that's saying something!

Great to see more new fat hens/first time posters! Welcome ❤ we don't shoot anyone down for once liking Hinch and then seeing her for what she really is.

Ray - he has turned into one fatty boom boom bleeping fluffhead innnittt - Waddle Notafarm! 😂
He's destroying that beautiful tree and the blossom, the whole garden will be trashed but Sopha doesn't care as she laaaves the sound of animals eating & their knees and toes! 🥺
Sophi e's out with her 'carers' again - supervised pram pushing with mummaz on a cult family outing. The niece shows more maturity than she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I could be WAY off here and it’s OK if no one agrees with me but I think I’m starting to see 2 sides to Hinch.

Its like she’s Depressed but can also be Manic at times. Maybe this is the reason she’s not allowed to be alone with the children as they don’t know how she will be when she’s them alone. Will she be manic and danger them? As we’ve seen on her stories with the alpacas. She has no sense of danger.

or will she be depressed on the sofa and simply ignore them and leave them alone to fend for themselves. She’s not very motherly and seems detached from the boys so she could have some sort of PND from having both Ron and Len.

Im saying this because in Jamie’s Stories she’s always huddled up closed off, doing nothing but in the sofa = depression. ( yes he’s a creep for filming her too)

And in her stories she’s always screeching, laughing want want want, brag brag brag = manic , it would also explain the Gretel rants she has it’s part of the mania and hiding behind a filter.

Again I could be Way off, but it’s like we’re watching 2 completely different people.

ETA : I’m in NO way slating her for having either depression or being manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I could be WAY off here and it’s OK if no one agrees with me but I think I’m starting to see 2 sides to Hinch.

Its like she’s Depressed but can also be Manic at times. Maybe this is the reason she’s not allowed to be alone with the children as they don’t know how she will be when she’s them alone. Will she be manic and danger them? As we’ve seen on her stories with the alpacas. She has no sense of danger.

or will she be depressed on the sofa and simply ignore them and leave them alone to fend for themselves. She’s not very motherly and seems detached from the boys so she could have some sort of PND from having both Ron and Len.

Im saying this because in Jamie’s Stories she’s always huddled up closed off, doing nothing but in the sofa = depression. ( yes he’s a creep for filming her too)

And in her stories she’s always screeching, laughing want want want, brag brag brag = manic , it would also explain the Gretel rants she has it’s part of the mania and hiding behind a filter.

Again I could be Way off, but it’s like we’re watching 2 completely different people.
Agree totally and as others mentioned when she was allegedly forced to go into hospital through not eating when pregnant with Ronnie. and was counting smarties. If that’s true then she’d already be on SS register 🤔

Reactions: 25
Babysitters are there again, Old fiddle always has Lennie, clingon looks after Ron and Hinchy most definitely always has her head stuck in her phone while letting them pair look after her kids

Reactions: 27
Agree totally and as others mentioned when she was allegedly forced to go into hospital through not eating when pregnant with Ronnie. and was counting smarties. If that’s true then she’d already be on SS register 🤔
If she is they will monitor her and visit her every few weeks to see how she is doing.

maybe this is why the family are now so close by and she’s never alone? SS have probably recommended she’s not to be alone, it would explain the big house move and different stories her and Jamie said for moving, Ma and Pa could be moving in to help Jamie look after the boys but also Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That picture of them sat on the wall really speaks 1000 words.

Ronnie is cuddled in towards Abbie and actively turning away from his own mum, Abbie is the one with the arm round him, Abbie is the one offering the ice cream, Abbie is the one stopping him from falling, all whilst Sophie just sits there like an awkward outsider.

Thank goodness Abbie is there for Ronnie’s sake! I just hope that Sophie - being the narcissist that she is - doesn’t begin to get spiteful and resentful towards Abbie; I could well imagine her getting upset that her own son, through absolutely no fault of his own, goes to his cousin for comfort and reassurance over his own mum.

The whole family setup really is quite bizarre and actually plain sad - I really hope an intervention happens soon for both the boys’ and Sophie’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
How fake is she in that little video montage of her, Ronnie and cling on. She knows she's being filmed. And can't act natural

Reactions: 28
My burning question for Easter this year is: is she going to dress up the wooly wankers in bonnets or bunny ears, along side the professional Easter model Henners? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That picture of them sat on the wall really speaks 1000 words.

Ronnie is cuddled in towards Abbie and actively turning away from his own mum, Abbie is the one with the arm round him, Abbie is the one offering the ice cream, Abbie is the one stopping him from falling, all whilst Sophie just sits there like an awkward outsider.

Thank goodness Abbie is there for Ronnie’s sake! I just hope that Sophie - being the narcissist that she is - doesn’t begin to get spiteful and resentful towards Abbie; I could well imagine her getting upset that her own son, through absolutely no fault of his own, goes to his cousin for comfort and reassurance over his own mum.

The whole family setup really is quite bizarre and actually plain sad - I really hope an intervention happens soon for both the boys’ and Sophie’s sake.
Agree with every point. Maybe it already has, hence the family being there 24 /7. Maybe they have to be🤔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.