Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As nice as it must be to buy a big house and a big garden, surely when she's eventually moved in she will feel like she's living in a massive showroom. EVERYTHING is brand new. Where's the tacky ornaments and knik knacks you've inherited from ya great nan, the sentimental things? It would just feel so cold and empty for me 😩
The things that make a home!

Reactions: 13
Why can’t she cook proper meals? Why does everything have cheese on it? Perhaps she should spend her free time put her hand in her pocket & spend it on a cookery class at her local college.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have been busy today but as I flicked between trollomans and hinch’s stories I couldn’t help but see Rex, whichever room he was in, with his little collection of toys that he clearly had been carrying around playing with and reminded me so much of my just turned 3 year old who always has to have a collection of cars or figurines in his hands and pockets. And then of course helping to paint the bench. But mostly just his pottering about, living his little life.
Now I’m the first to agree that trolloman stages, lies, prob has a live in nanny who does all childcare etc etc etc. however what’s always been notable is this sense of desperation from hinch to show her followers LOOK I MAKE PLAY SET UPS FOR RONNIE. I DO THIS FOR RONNIE. LOOK AT THE ACTIVITY I SET UP (& THEN MICROMANAGED). Whereas Rex just seemingly gets on with it. Rex doesn’t have to do colour sorting activities or staged messy play.
Im very tired and prob not articulating it well. I feel it says less about whether trolloman is a “good” parent or not and more about a) confidence in parenting and b) feeling secure in her content on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Tell me you don't know how to do roast potatoes, without telling me you don't know how to do roast potatoes.

The floor is yours Sopha 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who bets them tatties went straight in the bin?! If not, why not? bleeping awful like.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do we reckon the boys (as in Ron and Len) actually got to play in the garden or was it bull💩?
The stupid woman didn’t set boundaries for the WW’s and they have taken over! No chance of ronnie or Lennie roaming free and comfortably. All that’s gone out the window. No family picnics or family BBQS since those WW’s literally rule the place. Guaranteed one day when a door is left open they’ll make they’re way into that house. It’s all a disaster waiting to happen… she’s bitten of way more than she can chew!!

Reactions: 28
Does it involve emla cream, pre grated cheese or cheese strings? If not then your not doing right hunnay hope that helps 🙂

P.s sounds delicious to me! Xx
Hold my hands up, I did use pre grated cheese, but that's only because the small shop near me only sell that. But the kids were adamant they wanted cheese pasta 🤣 everything else was freshly done 🤣 no cream, no cheese strings🤢🤢 broccoli was fresh too. None of that packet or frozen shite that Hinch uses

Reactions: 15
Just once I'm sure Jimmers would like to eat something that wasn't mashed, covered in pre-grated crappy cheese and cooked in a bleeping muffin tin 😂 Does that family ever eat a vegetable? The constipation must be dire!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ffs I'm not the best cook in the world 🥴 but jeeeeeez come on roast potatoes aren't exactly difficult to make they??!!!! It's gotta be a piss take surely 🙄
Lazy garlic, lazy tinned potatoes, pre-grated cheese mixed with up with oil and butter...bleuuuuugh 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm a 70's child and bloody love tinned potatoes!!
So much so that if there was a zombie apocalypse then this would be my go to food 😂

Would I use them to feed my family now? No. Not unless I was absolutely skint and needs must.. but that said you can get a decent sized bag of fresh that would last double the time and be more nutritional for around 40p more

For a rich witch with more than enough time on her hands she's a lazy fucker

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she feel the need to do silly recipes on instagram when she clearly cannot cook! I doubt she has ever even cooked a roast!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sunday = potatoes??? 🤣🤣 I'm not sure it does mate. Also, I don't think what you just 'cooked' qualifies as potatoes. That's it for dinner tonight is it? Some buttery garlicy mushy pots with duck all on the side. Delectable. What an absolute treat. Now relax girl you've earned it. Need your strength for tomorrow. Those sheep aren't going to fleece themselves. View attachment 1184584View attachment 1184602
Why is her baking parchment always crumbled up?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.