Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the strange presentation of food to the pointless faux rabbit shrine? Trust me, it doesn’t distract from that truly awful gop she served.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I forgot she even existed for a second tbh 🤣 I have blocked the grinch from my mind. It’s done my mental health a lot of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tinned tatties only take a few mins to cook, how long did the lazy bint put those into the oven to crisp up like that.
and she used a few tins. yum.
#vomfest

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she feel the need to do silly recipes on instagram when she clearly cannot cook! I doubt she has ever even cooked a roast!
She's pretending to be tit, on her old Facebook she cooked risotto and a roast dinner and tagged Jamie Oliver to get noticed 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She's pretending to be tit, on her old Facebook she cooked risotto and a roast dinner and tagged Jamie Oliver to get noticed 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
It really is about time we got an eyeroll reaction! She’s got to be trolling with these absolute slop-fests she’s showing. No one would eat that shite 🤢
Edited for speed typos 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wtaf is she getting that enormous kitchen for decked out with everything even Gordon Ramsey would be proud of when she can’t even boil a spud. What a waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jamieshortforjames has just uploaded a quick, load of shite, update to cover Hinch’s tracks to show that they haven’t moved 🙄

Hiya Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are so many delicious things you could make with those ingredients, how does she make something so vile! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Errrr was inch stood at the other house filming Zoph on the sofa ?

I know she’s scary but ….

Reactions: 10
There's Hinch coming away with tinned potatoes and Kay trolling her with another banging meal a Chinese on her stories tonight. I'm now convinced Kay is 'HinchessousChef' if not she should be, go and learn a thing or 2 sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Shes really begging for a hello fresh sponsorship 😂
I'm a lazy cook and still wont fanny with that bullshit to make puke muffins. If you're really that lazy, just add some garlic butter to boiled new potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr hinch recent story - 🤢 when she wiggles the brush pretending to brush his nether regions

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does she only ever brush their hair? As if they are dolls. You never see her doing anything else.
why did she bring Lonnie downstairs to get dressed?
Why did she do his bath time at 9pm?
Why did she make sure the tablet was covered so we can’t see the date 😂.
why is she dressed in a vest
Why is she using Lonnie as a human shield

EFB3EB56-779C-40CB-982C-EC2B62ED5533.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Last week vomlettes, this week boketatoes.

Soph love, just buy a block of cheddar and grate it. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I didn't know any of this, so why is she cooking all this shite then when she could be a bigger braggier bleep by doing decent meals? She's nae right in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.