Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work out why you would do that with a potato. Just why? What are you having with them? Why does she only ever eat weird muffins? It’s just beyond weird. I guess if you were doing a warm food buffet and hated the guest it makes a bit more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Cheese on your Sunday roast (mashed) (new) potatoes, what the actual duck is wrong with her 🤯

They ain’t Sunday potatoes m’love. Nor any other day of the week potatoes 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What the actual duck is that tattie concoction?? Tinned new tatties, this bleep is just a lazy bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is wrong with Aunt Bessie’s roasties out the bag?! I am lazy but that’s just bizarre- they look disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Genuinely my face the whole way through those ‘Sunday Potatoes’. Flipping hell just buy some pre packaged ones at least, doesn’t even know how to be lazy properly the clown 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What in the duck are those potatoes? She’s got the reverse Midas touch and everything she touches turns to tit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nope anyone who uses tinned veg or potatoes on a cooked dinner is a wrongun. They taste watery from a tin 🤢 ( my cousins wife makes her dinners with all tinned stuff its HORRIBLE)

Fresh veg every time.

Sorry if I’ve offended anyone but it literally takes 10 minutes to peel and chop veg.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She ne
Just move in then if you are so excited?!?!
Shes got to plan it all out first... picture a themed front door with some whimsical music playing.. Matching outfits including the dog 🐕 It has to be extra and dramatic or it cannot happen.

Reactions: 9
ffs can't believe I've just seen a grown adult mash up tinned potatoes sprinkle tit on it whack cheese on top and genuinely thinks people would want to eat it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sunday = potatoes??? 🤣🤣 I'm not sure it does mate. Also, I don't think what you just 'cooked' qualifies as potatoes. That's it for dinner tonight is it? Some buttery garlicy mushy pots with duck all on the side. Delectable. What an absolute treat. Now relax girl you've earned it. Need your strength for tomorrow. Those sheep aren't going to fleece themselves.
Screenshot_20220410-185109_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220410-185140_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Nope anyone who uses tinned veg or potatoes on a cooked dinner is a wrongun. They taste watery from a tin 🤢 ( my cousins wife makes her dinners with all tinned stuff its HORRIBLE)

Fresh veg every time.

Sorry if I’ve offended anyone but it literally takes 10 minutes to peel and chop veg.
Was just about to say this. Who the hell uses tinned veg these days, I once had the misfortune to taste a tinned potato, so disgusting. How hard is it to stick some new spuds in a pan, you don't even peel them. Her diet is so dreadful, they must all surely be deficient in vitamins and minerals.

Reactions: 27
She must troll her followers surely they don't eat that. Same with all her other shite concoctions. Her and Jamie must just take the piss, what tit can we come up with this time? See which if her sheep actually try the recipe and tag her in it then laugh at them like the bullies they are!

Sophie if you are reading film you and Jamie and other adults in your house actually eating one just to prove me wrong!!

Reactions: 24
She’s getting a lot of wear out of that pink jumper this week. That was a real team effort of filming. Inch panning across the closed oven door.

Reactions: 16
She should try Mary Berry's easy and absolutely delicious recipe for crushed garlic new potatoes, not a tinned potato or lazy garlic in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.