Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the fact it's already solved.....e.g. the coloured objects already in with the rice/lentils whatever they are.....where's the learning? Where's the fun in that??

You know for a fact shes just sat down and screeched the colours at him and shouted clevahhhhhhhh anytime he attempted to move any of it.

I thought he was so obsessed with farms? Why not encourage him naming the colours of tractors, animals or whatever other stuff you get on a farm (tend or real).
SHE enjoyed creating it though that's the main thing
Self satisfaction first when it comes to your kids eh soph 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't believe the difference between Rex and Ronnie?! Rex is lime a free spirit and is able to do what he wants, stacking the log shed and painting the garden furniture. Hinch would never allow that

Hinch doesn't mention buying from her though. It's just inspired. Basically nicked the idea but had to mention Lily
Oh yeah right enough. 👍

Reactions: 8
Wow what a contrast. Ronnie and Rex are the same age give or take a couple of weeks. Rex is painting a wooden outdoor bench, Ronnie is painting on the kitchen floor with edible paints suitable for a baby🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Do we reckon the boys (as in Ron and Len) actually got to play in the garden or was it bull💩?

Reactions: 18
Happy Sunday Tattlers! Are you all enjoying a lip smacking roast dinner??!
[/QUOTE]
I’ve just been out for a carvery.. not the same as home cooked though :cautious:

Reactions: 11
Not today. But a homemade cheese and broccoli pasta bake. May not be to everyone's taste but hell of a lot better than what Hinch does
Does it involve emla cream, pre grated cheese or cheese strings? If not then your not doing right hunnay hope that helps 🙂

P.s sounds delicious to me! Xx

• Haha
Busy making my daughters wedding cake but just popping on to say what a veritable smorgasbord of pointless shite and bragging chavcunt has treated us to today. Happy Sunday you lovely lot x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here, I love garlic but THE duck ARE THEY POTATOES
I had to come straight here to say surely those are tinned new potatoes!! Who on earth peels actual new potatoes???!!! Only ones that come in a tin! She is just so lazy. Those potato cakes look 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Their cholesterol must be through the roof! Fat or skinny your cholesterol can be high. She cannot make anything without cheese!
For someone who has the table constantly laid for dinner I haven’t seen a decent meal on it!

I bet when she was fat she ate blocks of it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.