Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a 70's child and bloody love tinned potatoes!!
So much so that if there was a zombie apocalypse then this would be my go to food 😂

Would I use them to feed my family now? No. Not unless I was absolutely skint and needs must.. but that said you can get a decent sized bag of fresh that would last double the time and be more nutritional for around 40p more

For a rich witch with more than enough time on her hands she's a lazy fucker
I keep tinned potatoes in my cupboard & use them if I have nothing else in, I ate them also when was skint after had my first child with boil in the bag fish & tinned sweetcorn, would never use them to actually have with a roast dinner though, she has money so why can’t she buy actual decent food & make lovely meals for her boys? She is bloody bone idle has all the time in the world & just chooses to arse about with the wooly wanker things.

Reactions: 21
Many many years ago my brother crowned me “Queen of the baking tray” because every time he rang me it happened to be freezer gravel dinner. It pains me to have to pass my crown to Hinch 🥺 because duck me, she’s consistently surpassed any crap I ever chucked in my oven! That potato monstrosity was beyond belief, those kids will have rickets 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet Nigella is shitting herself after that concoction. How hard is it to peel some actual potatoes and roast them? Those poor boys. No wonder they end up round Mad Ma's for a roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she think it’s Southfork ranch with all that uter and inner panelling ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thing is she could have made them potatoes edible. Heated the oil, seasoned and roasted the pots in it. The garlic and herbs would have been lovely coating a roastie. But no she mashed them and added cheese. I guess we just have to thank our lucky stars she didn’t try adding an egg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thing is she could have made them potatoes edible. Heated the oil, seasoned and roasted the pots in it. The garlic and herbs would have been lovely coating a roastie. But no she mashed them and added cheese. I guess we just have to thank our lucky stars she didn’t try adding an egg
If you've never tried them, Google Crash Hot Potatoes. I had them in Australia and the are absolutely *chefs kiss*. And so easy to make. Hinch always seems to come up with the most bizarre concoction. Jimmers will be straight on the phone ordering a Domino's most likely 😂

Reactions: 12
What are them potatoes, just buy some frozen roasties for petes sake they look absolutely vile 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone confirm that I’m not imagining that she used to put her cloths to bed? As in put them in zoflora overnight?

Reactions: 36
I keep tinned potatoes in my cupboard & use them if I have nothing else in, I ate them also when was skint after had my first child with boil in the bag fish & tinned sweetcorn, would never use them to actually have with a roast dinner though, she has money so why can’t she buy actual decent food & make lovely meals for her boys? She is bloody bone idle has all the time in the world & just chooses to arse about with the wooly wanker things.
Exactly! It takes 30mins to par boil chopped new potatoes, chuck fresh crushed garlic and herbs on top and roast. I worked this out when I was younger than her and 3 kids in, plus bleeping skint.

Maybe that's the difference, when you're forced to be independent and aren't financially secure you're forced to think out the box and work out how you nutritionaly feed your family.

At this rate the kids will be toothless from packet sugar filled baby food and juice, or they'll dead from clogged arteries filled with processed salty and starchy foods like pre grated cheese and ready meals

• Sick
Can someone confirm that I’m not imagining that she used to put her cloths to bed? As in put them in zoflora overnight?
Yes I remember her doing all that tit. Using boiling water too. I always though not only must her chest hurt from the boiled chemicals, but her cloths must stink sitting in stagnant water all night

Reactions: 18
‘Oi oi babbbezz. Bang on some tinned potatoes to seem relatable on the gram. The Tesco tatt ain’t holding them. Then do a quick reel of our ‘tend farm manshun. I’m an expert salesperson innit!’

‘Yeah, okay Jaymeeee hunzzz. Lavvvs ya’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she served that tatie concoction with tinned spaghetti hoops. It won’t have been with a traditional Sunday lunch.

I mean each to their own but don’t give the impression you’ve put a spin on a Sunday roasties when we know you’re tit at cooking and your hubby and kids are eating mush, processed and/or undercooked stuff 7 days a week.

Reactions: 20
I bet she served that tatie concoction with tinned spaghetti hoops. It won’t have been with a traditional Sunday lunch.

I mean each to their own but don’t give the impression you’ve put a spin on a Sunday roasties when we know you’re tit at cooking and your hubby and kids are eating mush, processed and/or undercooked stuff 7 days a week.
I don't understand how people can say they can't cook. If you can read, you can follow and recipe and cook something from scratch. She's pathetic.

Reactions: 20
I don't understand how people can say they can't cook. If you can read, you can follow and recipe and cook something from scratch. She's pathetic.
But we know she can cook because she's made stuff like Risotto before which is really tricky if you honestly can't cook. How you can go from risottos, to spaghetti hoop pie, to... whatever the duck this was supposed to be, is beyond me.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.