Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue a giveaway later tonight where she'll give one lucky follower her old stairs barrssket. And the winnnnner is.... bumstretcher10645. Hope you larve it hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I'm sorry but what bleedin age is she? Boopies from the floofies🙄 And yep I know that's not the worst thing today but for some reason it's just irritated me😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It’s going to completely confuse Ron having edible and non edible things in the same tray! Also I hate the way she over simplifies everything. It’s not just rice, there’s lentils and what looks like porridge oats instead of rice in some of them. Why is she so half arsed with her posts.

Reactions: 23
She actually said 'when we moved in' as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The wassschrumm is pointless and a total waste of money cos Henry never gets muddy to get use out of it, we ALL know he's never taken for walks, if he was an active dog/was allowed to jump in rivers and was simply allowed to behave like a dog then it would've been a fab thing to build, in this case it's been built to brag and that's it.

But regardless of that, that is an impressive change from the original storage room, I do really like it. A bleeping towel rail though? what a waste of money to heat that up.

Reactions: 39
When was the last time she showed the chicken strip running in the garden (not field)? He’s never out there now because the WWs are

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I know.. *walks sheepishly into the room*
I’ve missed you guys.. I’m so sorry 😭🥺
I’ve been busy and just need a mini Hinch break. Went to the theatre.. went to a farm for kids with my kids.. went to a treehouse. You know. The usual.
(I didn’t I just was working)

I’ve just looked at her stories and screamed BINGO on the toilet. Knew she’d use her kids as an ad for her teshco tat

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The wassschrumm is pointless and a total waste of money cos Henry never gets muddy to get use out of it, we ALL know he's never taken for walks, if he was an active dog/was allowed to jump in rivers and was simply allowed to behave like a dog then it would've been a fab thing to build, in this case it's been built to brag and that's it.

But regardless of that, that is an impressive change from the original storage room, I do really like it. A bleeping towel rail though? what a waste of money to heat that up.
Is it a towel rail? looks like a radiator....bleeping ridiculous to heat a dog washing area for a dog that never gets dirty!

Reactions: 20
What a tit tray.. Sooooo fun NOT

Poor Ronnie gets all of her stupid obsessions. This week it's natural yog and food colouring.

Is it a towel rail? looks like a radiator....bleeping ridiculous to heat a dog washing area for a dog that never gets dirty!
I thought it was a raidiator too tbh. I have a tall one like that in my utility room and it's a raidiator. My towel rail in my bathroom looks like everyone elses standard towel rails... You know Soph tho, she has to be extra and better than everyone else the silly bleep

Reactions: 18
Omg she actually panelled the OUTSIDE of her house?! 🤣🤣 it looks bleeping tit. Bet the builder was pissing himself getting paid to do that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It’s going to completely confuse Ron having edible and non edible things in the same tray! Also I hate the way she over simplifies everything. It’s not just rice, there’s lentils and what looks like porridge oats instead of rice in some of them. Why is she so half arsed with her posts.
Do you think he was actually allowed to play with it though? Or was it just for the gram? You know, tend.

Reactions: 22
What a tit tray.. Sooooo fun NOT

Poor Ronnie gets all of her stupid obsessions. This week it's natural yog and food

And the fact it's already solved.....e.g. the coloured objects already in with the rice/lentils whatever they are.....where's the learning? Where's the fun in that??

You know for a fact shes just sat down and screeched the colours at him and shouted clevahhhhhhhh anytime he attempted to move any of it.

I thought he was so obsessed with farms? Why not encourage him naming the colours of tractors, animals or whatever other stuff you get on a farm (tend or real).

Reactions: 24
The panelling looks dreadful (and I confess I have panelling in my lounge but it is original in my defence). I’m not sure which looks worse, the outside or the hall. I think the hall as it’s totally the wrong proportion, not to mention it’s overkill having it everywhere.

The house looked so much better before she started, particularly if she’s wanting to appeal to a higher-income demographic. There’s not one thing she’s done so far in the new place that I’ve liked.

PS the wonky dog black radiator is gruesome and wouldn’t the towels slide to the sides?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So does Lonnie have to wait until hes rennies age before he can do the activities suitable for his age now?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God she’s annoying me today...why the stupid sorting trays and bloody yoghurt and food colouring...just talk to him about all the things around him to teach him colours like a normal bleeping person. That house is tit, its got no character and it’s nothing like a bloody farmhouse, Ronnie’s mural is hideous and the boy’s “washrooms” are not child friendly whatsoever, the kitchen is soooooo borrrringgg and the dog wash and boot room are just ridiculous.
Really don’t understand why anyone follows this fuckwit or buys her tesco shite.
Rant over and relax 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I can't believe the difference between Rex and Ronnie?! Rex is lime a free spirit and is able to do what he wants, stacking the log shed and painting the garden furniture. Hinch would never allow that

Here we go again with her being so amazing 🙄🙄
Hinch doesn't mention buying from her though. It's just inspired. Basically nicked the idea but had to mention Lily

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.