Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those potatoes are seriously gopping. They are that bad that if I HAD to choose, if it was that or die, I would choose death. And as for smeggy old JimBob, Jesus christ. Does he realise what a perv he looks and sounds, filming her 'secretly' though we all know it's another set up, all that heavy breathing and his disgusting fag voice. Lay off the fags you fat git. No one but the sheep believe all this crap you trot out. And I expect Jizz Tits and Titsalina Bumsquash believe you too.
I’m beginning to wonder if Jizz Tits is actually JimBob... “Oi Oi Darlinnnnn, ere, av a butchers at me Jizz Tits, corrrrr loveeeeeely ain’t they Sweet’arrrrt, chortle chortle” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm fairly new to the Hinch thread and was wondering if someone can explain where Jamie got his nicknames from....Inch, small nob ect 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm fairly new to the Hinch thread and was wondering if someone can explain where Jamie got his nicknames from....Inch, small nob ect 🤣🤣
He dressed up as Janine in the days of Fash FC. Some on here have pics of him in all his glory, or lack of it. He has a pair of ladies knicks on, and there is not a bulge in sight. Either he has no dick or ballsack at all, or they are very very small. He's been Inch ever since and that's being very generous.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ewww Inch you growly dirrrty ol' fucka 🤢
Heaving fag breath huffing away and his microscopic Wormington tucked up inside his ever expanding gunt! 👃👀

I bet he doesn't have one friend left these days, then again neither does she, except the tend one SS and the niece. That's where being fake, braggy, greedy bastards get you guyyysh! 👍🏻🖕🏼
I wonder what happened to her friend group (the kids). She used to show them meeting up for meals and leaving her house with a load of cleaning products but I haven’t seen them mentioned for a long time 🤔 Maybe they didn’t find her relatable after she brought tend farm and got the WW.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder what happened to her friend group (the kids). She used to show them meeting up for meals and leaving her house with a load of cleaning products but I haven’t seen them mentioned for a long time 🤔 Maybe they didn’t find her relatable after she brought tend farm and got the WW.
Exactly this. Not a whiff of them since Fantasy Farm kicked off, possibly before that, prior to lockdown? Who would want to be friends with her, a boring, lying bragger & all her own doing.

Exhibit A - Jimbobtinynob aka Janine 🤭
Itsy bitsy teeny peeny, an acorn in bud 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sweeeeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ I’m hoping to do a little sing-a-long of the bleeping Fluffheads soon, would you mind if I adapt the “Heads, shoulders, knees and toes” song to fit them? 💕xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sweeeeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ I’m hoping to do a little sing-a-long of the bleeping Fluffheads soon, would you mind if I adapt the “Heads, shoulders, knees and toes” song to fit them? 💕xx
Of course I don't mind schweet'arrrt! Share away and do as you wissschhh - I can't waittt! 😂
Hope youre okay after the ball aching journey from oop North darrlin' 💕
ETA: Don't forget @Wize Owl it's "sssschoulders" 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
On one of the Hinch FB groups earlier one of the sheep had done their hallway up and they had a framed “home Hinch home” poster up on the wall. Their name had nothing to do with Hinch so they were literally just posting Hinch in their hallway for no reason. Absolute weirdo 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Of course I don't mind schweet'arrrt! Share away and do as you wissschhh - I can't waittt! 😂
Hope youre okay after the ball aching journey from oop North darrlin' 💕
I’m fannnnnk yooooo schweeet’arrrrt 💕

I still feel like I’m sat in the car, it’s such a lonnnnng journey 🤪😂xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m fannnnnk yooooo schweeet’arrrrt 💕

I still feel like I’m sat in the car, it’s such a lonnnnng journey 🤪😂xx
I know that feeling. Once lived in Harrogate but went to school in Oxfordshire where I am now - 4.5 hours! It's like being on a boat, a really weird feeling 🤗xx

Reactions: 5
I didn't know any of this, so why is she cooking all this shite then when she could be a bigger braggier bleep by doing decent meals? She's nae right in the head
Because she’s just poor little nervous, can’t cook, innocent still relying on mummy’s roast dinners grinchy, the only useless little bimbo in the village

She started with little hair routines last year but she'd smother his hair in products and twirl his hair around her fingers. She hasn't done that in a while though. She was adamant it was curly, it's nowhere near curly. She just wouldn't accept it.
God if she ever has a girl she gona have it’s ears pierced at 3 months old and those stretchy hair bands with the bows bigger than the baby’s head isn’t she and once the poor wee mite grows enough hair she’ll be curling it every morning and pretending it’s natural curls 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I love how night time is the time we see her sitting with her child on her lap its nice that she spends those 5 minutes before bed actually bothering with them OBVIOUSLY has to be recorded and shown for full effect.. to then get another 8-10 hours break whilst she sleeps to then get up and tend TO EVERYTHING else except her kids ...

How lovely.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I have been busy today but as I flicked between trollomans and hinch’s stories I couldn’t help but see Rex, whichever room he was in, with his little collection of toys that he clearly had been carrying around playing with and reminded me so much of my just turned 3 year old who always has to have a collection of cars or figurines in his hands and pockets. And then of course helping to paint the bench. But mostly just his pottering about, living his little life.
Now I’m the first to agree that trolloman stages, lies, prob has a live in nanny who does all childcare etc etc etc. however what’s always been notable is this sense of desperation from hinch to show her followers LOOK I MAKE PLAY SET UPS FOR RONNIE. I DO THIS FOR RONNIE. LOOK AT THE ACTIVITY I SET UP (& THEN MICROMANAGED). Whereas Rex just seemingly gets on with it. Rex doesn’t have to do colour sorting activities or staged messy play.
Im very tired and prob not articulating it well. I feel it says less about whether trolloman is a “good” parent or not and more about a) confidence in parenting and b) feeling secure in her content on her page.
Brilliantly articulated. The stage play is bullshit, just let kids explore and engage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He dressed up as Janine in the days of Fash FC. Some on here have pics of him in all his glory, or lack of it. He has a pair of ladies knicks on, and there is not a bulge in sight. Either he has no dick or ballsack at all, or they are very very small. He's been Inch ever since and that's being very generous.
Everybody who’s new here needs to read the thread when Jamie’s flash FC was discovered by tattle, I swear I’ve never laughed as much before or since, I had to go into another room cause my other half thought I’d taken a fit with the tears rolling down my face, it’s seriously funny tit😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
378E1362-FC85-4764-8C3E-00809744FBC9.jpeg

Inch vs Hinch simultaneous posts with the same sleep suit in the background to “prove” they’re still at Greyskull after her duck up with Henners’ shower room earlier.

Except Hinch’s shows beige carpet. Ooooops.

😂😂😂💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The ‘H’ in the dog shower tiles 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine loving yourself your last name so much that you have to plaster it everywhere
I assumed the ‘H’ was for Henry but you could be right, after all she is the biggest narc going although if it is for Henry, how stupid - he won’t live forever and if they get another dog after he pops off, will they always have to make sure it’s name begins with H or no doubt the silly bint will have to have it all Re-tiled

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.