Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww Inch you growly dirrrty ol' fucka šŸ¤¢
Heaving fag breath huffing away and his microscopic Wormington tucked up inside his ever expanding gunt! šŸ‘ƒšŸ‘€

I bet he doesn't have one friend left these days, then again neither does she, except the tend one SS and the niece. That's where being fake, braggy, greedy bastards get you guyyysh! šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ–•šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She does look like her mum with no filters like! They could be twins maybe Jamie gets them mixed up sometimes and Fiddle takes advantage šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm so Bush to the party because you fat hens cluck so bloody fast, but this wins šŸ˜‚šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

I cannot cope with what she did to those potatoes. I bet they went straight in the bin anyway because she had another Charlie Bigham's on the go. Nobody believes you're eating this tit yourself, Sopha. Nobody.

And then I can't believe we've been treated to another new face of herself looking hard as granite to the point you'd def skirt round her stall on Romford Market (giving away my roots šŸ¤­).

I can't believe I ever let this woman make me feel less than. Such an idiot.
"Skirt round her stall" šŸ˜‚
Romford market.I only go there to look out for the blind man.
Soph'd do better at Dagenham surelyšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Last time I was there there was a gun fight šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry not caught up yet, these posts move fast lol
Apologies if itā€™s been said but how do her shoppers not realise sheā€™s bragging playing ā€œcanā€™t touch what you canā€™t haveā€ while showing her heated flooring while people are literally crying over the fuel prices rising. I dont understand why she canā€™t do something nice and gift things to her shoppers because it is them who got her where she is today.
She has more than enough money to run a few competitions and gift people stuff that will help them out during the crisis weā€™re all in.

Also why doesnā€™t she give her old house to a Ukrainian family until they can go home?
Admittedly even if I had a spare room I would not allow a family I donā€™t know to move in with me because I have to put my familyā€™s safety first, but if I had her money and a house going spare Iā€™d definitely offer it up for a few months if it meant helping out a family with children to give them a bit of normality.
They are a bit thick so they donā€™t realise anything bad about her. The only reason sheā€™s not leaving the house behind is because itā€™s left the only thing that has a link to the people paying her. Sheā€™ll probably pop back a lot to her old house if sheā€™s giving it to family as she knows once thatā€™s gone she really has no reliability now. Canā€™t stand Stacey at all but really important to remember her ā€œcareerā€ was from being a mediocre singer who then went onto win a reality show. Her following is large because of this. So people have this weird ā€œoh she deserves it she choked on kangaroo balls onceā€ whereas Hinch has gone from one of them to millionare within a couple of years. Sheā€™s desperate to be in her new house 24/7, sheā€™s only doing it because sheā€™s literally got no other job or skills to keep the income she maintains now. Neither does Jamie. Wayne and waynetta slob.

Just to clarify, itā€™s irrelevant if Stacey ever becomes too unrelatable as much as hinch would because sheā€™s got her telly career and god forbid, her below average singing voice to even do some sort of panto shite if she really struggled. Hinch is completely talentless as is her husband, she isnā€™t likeable either, sheā€™s anti feminist, clearly has some problems with disabilities and just isnā€™t very work at all which isnā€™t ā€œcoolā€ right now. Sheā€™s going to fall eventually and it really is her own fault. Stop using your kids, go and get some skills for an actual job and make your lazy arse husband do something useful, even train to do some trades work. He was literally a sales person and the ā€œawardsā€ ceremony he was at was an actual joke. Both bang average thick chavs that will end up with kids that hate them and no money if they carry on the way they are now.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So most families have been hit hard by the energy crisis but this bleeping Wally can not only afford to run 2 properties...she can also afford to have her lights on during the day! View attachment 1183929
Excuse me, it's a legitimate business expense, for the purpose of, hang on, yeah sharing her journey as a millionaire to her bots. Section 3897 page 789 of the Tax Act. (Hinch is a tone deaf twit)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Winslet to the party but the roller rant - how tacky and cringey ranting about your husband for engagement. Itā€™s neither funny nor relatable, pick the bleeping stuff up yourself theres two of you adults in the house plus the hangers on. Team Bridget!
3 days itā€™s been thereā€¦

Reactions: 13
God sheā€™s annoying me today...why the stupid sorting trays and bloody yoghurt and food colouring...just talk to him about all the things around him to teach him colours like a normal bleeping person. That house is tit, its got no character and itā€™s nothing like a bloody farmhouse, Ronnieā€™s mural is hideous and the boyā€™s ā€œwashroomsā€ are not child friendly whatsoever, the kitchen is soooooo borrrringgg and the dog wash and boot room are just ridiculous.
Really donā€™t understand why anyone follows this fuckwit or buys her tesco shite.
Rant over and relax šŸ¤£
She can shove that poxy sorting tray up the WW holes for all Ronnie cares
The time to do messy play and explore textures and COLOUR was when he was about 12 months old you useless bint
She is riling me up today
How about lock up the overgrown poodles and let your son run around HIS (WW/YOUR) big tend farm and play hide and seek
Why is there no swings and slides or a soft play
You can build a bleeping pet farm for 3 animals but you can't put a trampoline out for your son or a proper slide and playground area
She doesn't deserve those kids
She's a bleep

The time to do messy play and explore textures and COLOUR was when he was about 12 months old you useless bint
How about lock up the overgrown poodles and let your son run around HIS (WW/YOUR) big tend farm and play hide and seek
You can build a bleeping pet farm for 3 animals but you can't put a trampoline out for your son or a proper slide and playground area
She's a bleep
ETA: major backtracking from her with all this hipster over the top bleeping development activities for Ron
All she did for his first two and half year was shove him behind the sofa and expect him to rear himself
Then when he didn't turn out exactly what she wanted she had a witch fit
Now she's carrying on like a bleeping first time montessori teacher on steroids
Bit late in the day for this Soph....

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thereā€™s her getting all the freebies she can. As much as Stacey Solomon also bugs me, at least sheā€™s donated her few month old washing machine to someone.
Hinch could have done the same with the house sheā€™s currently ripping apart but heaven forbid she should ever gift anything to anyone.

disgusting how influencers who can clearly afford so much stuff get it for free, yet joe bloggs on the street is struggling between heating and eating!
Don't really follow Trollomon, only what is talked about on this thread, but isn't her 'kitchen journey' free/gifted/ad/in collaboration. The carpet bloke (who is clearly trying to make it big in the world of carpet influencers šŸ¤£) was out at a former Corrie actors house, if you check out her mansion journey account, it's a beg board of all the shite. I get it's an advertising strategy, but agree it's' bloody vile.

ā€˜When we moved inā€™ not ā€˜when we bought itā€™
View attachment 1184023
She is such a bullshiter, keeps tripping up (in her tend size 5)

Does anyone know where her clothing range is made?
Is it Pa's workshop of weeping wonders?

• Haha
She's a bleep

ETA: major backtracking from her with all this hipster over the top bleeping development activities for Ron
All she did for his first two and half year was shove him behind the sofa and expect him to rear himself
Then when he didn't turn out exactly what she wanted she had a witch fit
Now she's carrying on like a bleeping first time montessori teacher on steroids
Bit late in the day for this Soph....
Couldnā€™t agree more Clangers. Itā€™s hideous to watch. Even if Lonnie was joining in it might better? Sheā€™s awful

Reactions: 17
Someone tell me if I post a photo of my dogs with their legs a Kinbow I'll make money?
I've tried it with my Johnny on an adult site and I tell you the money ain't rolling in as it is for hinch.
I bet they wouldnā€™t get a brass farthing if it was Jimbobcreepyslob laid there starkers with his legs akimbo.....nope, done it again....clear the way....šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Those potatoes are seriously gopping. They are that bad that if I HAD to choose, if it was that or die, I would choose death. And as for smeggy old JimBob, Jesus christ. Does he realise what a perv he looks and sounds, filming her 'secretly' though we all know it's another set up, all that heavy breathing and his disgusting fag voice. Lay off the fags you fat git. No one but the sheep believe all this crap you trot out. And I expect Jizz Tits and Titsalina Bumsquash believe you too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.