Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1185571

Tell me you've never washed a dog without telling me you've never washed a dog!
Aren't they normally a little raised so you're not bending down so far trying to wash your dog.....unless you've a massive dog 😂
Why the wall? That makes it so much harder to actually wash the dog as you've got to crawl through the gap, or bend over and get a corner in the ribs! You can't lean over the wall as you're then too close to the side so you won't be able to wash the dog properly?! Either way you're going to get wet anyway because of the big gap🤷‍♀️
I hope this really is her forever home because if she tries to sell it someone really will have a full renovation on their hands.
Surely you'd also have somewhere to tether their lead to, so they won't escape during the wash?

The whole bleeping thing is pointless anyway because that dog never gets walked. By the time it's finished, he'll be too fat to squeeze through the gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1185571

Aren't they normally a little raised so you're not bending down so far trying to wash your dog.....unless you've a massive dog 😂
Why the wall? That makes it so much harder to actually wash the dog as you've got to crawl through the gap, or bend over and get a corner in the ribs! You can't lean over the wall as you're then too close to the side so you won't be able to wash the dog properly?! Either way you're going to get wet anyway because of the big gap🤷‍♀️
I hope this really is her forever home because if she tries to sell it someone really will have a full renovation on their hands.
She probably just thinks she's going to bung him in and turn the shower on. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How many farmers have acrylic nail extensions? Or cleaners for that matter?

Even when I find the time to paint my nails they always seem to chip quickly especially if I'm cleaning/washing up.

Also I'd forever have sudacream or playdoh or whatever underneath them. And I dont have a tend farm to 'tend tend to. She seriously isnt involved at all.
I don’t have children. I do have a little brother though and we live on a farm with our mum and dad. I think she has a lot of help with the farm. We do have an actual farm, rather than a garden to be completely fair but I’d still say 3 alpacas would take some good hard work. The outfits she wears to tend for them plus the nails and make up I think make it quite clear she isn’t heavily involved in caring for them.

I still find it strange seeing her in that large quilted jacket caring for them. In the winter you still work up a sweat and it’s muddy. I have never had to wrap up to do any work on our farm. It’s real work and definitely helps keep my weight down!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1185571

Hehe. Imagining her washing the mutt and pretending she larves it so much guysch 🥺🥺 while her back is breaking.

Weepie could have made a wooden one 🥺

20220411_105343-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Surely you'd also have somewhere to tether their lead to, so they won't escape during the wash?

The whole bleeping thing is pointless anyway because that dog never gets walked. By the time it's finished, he'll be too fat to squeeze through the gap.
I bet it’s secretly jimbobnojobtinyknobs shower for when He’s been to William hill

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Everybody who’s new here needs to read the thread when Jamie’s flash FC was discovered by tattle, I swear I’ve never laughed as much before or since, I had to go into another room cause my other half thought I’d taken a fit with the tears rolling down my face, it’s seriously funny tit😂😂😂😂
If you nose you nose 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's created a new style 'tacky chic' it's going to be all the rage with lazy narcs everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Because and I call bingo the woolly wankers will be in there too so she has made it accessible for them to get in easily.
I did think that for a minute, but then thought she wouldn't, would she? If anyone is really THAT stupid she deserves to get kicked in the foof when one of them panics being in slippery enclosed space 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anybody else remember Christmas years ago possibly the first one after she started making good money she went shopping for tree decorations for her ridiculously expensive gifted tree and somebody in the shop told her things look better in 3s and she’s done everything in 3s since!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Monday's are the new Thursdays! Little Miss Lazy can't be arsed today.
Love how that awful radiator has no price on the website...

Reactions: 24
Does anybody else remember Christmas years ago possibly the first one after she started making good money she went shopping for tree decorations for her ridiculously expensive gifted tree and somebody in the shop told her things look better in 3s and she’s done everything in 3s since!
It was her mum! I'm pretty sure it was the first time she started saying 'mum says...'

She literally does everything that old bat tells her to.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought it was Mum Says things look better in 3s?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.