Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what growing has she done? Most women mature when they have children and have another life to look after. They know they need to put someone else first and they are not the priority anymore. She's just the same narcissistic child as she was before Ronnie. Still puts herself ahead of her children. Still needs mummy to come and hold her hand for everything. It's like she posts these stupid trite quotes but doesn't really understand them. Just copy and paste. At least she remembered to credit this one. I'm guessing she's still dodging plagiarising Eileen?

Reactions: 36
While I’m loathe to criticise the one bit of time Sophie spends with her kids, I can’t recall ever brushing my sons’ hair for ages before bedtime. Not sure I entirely see the point. That said, those of us that actually spent one on one time with our toddlers during the rest of the day, without our partner, mum, weepy dad or niece to help, were probably happy to skip the ritual hair brushing, read them a story before bed and get a few hours’ break before it started again.

I don’t know why but her interactions with HER OWN kids always look really awkward and unconvincing. I think maybe it’s the pretence that their life is a Disney film rather than the Truman show inside a grey prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The panelling looks dreadful (and I confess I have panelling in my lounge but it is original in my defence). I’m not sure which looks worse, the outside or the hall. I think the hall as it’s totally the wrong proportion, not to mention it’s overkill having it everywhere.

The house looked so much better before she started, particularly if she’s wanting to appeal to a higher-income demographic. There’s not one thing she’s done so far in the new place that I’ve liked.

PS the wonky dog black radiator is gruesome and wouldn’t the towels slide to the sides?
Panelling is the latest trend, I’m so glad I decided against it for my bedroom, something else the sheep are going to waste money on 🙄 why has she panelled everything 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
How many farmers have acrylic nail extensions? Or cleaners for that matter?

Even when I find the time to paint my nails they always seem to chip quickly especially if I'm cleaning/washing up.

Also I'd forever have sudacream or playdoh or whatever underneath them. And I dont have a tend farm to 'tend tend to. She seriously isnt involved at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Shes really begging for a hello fresh sponsorship 😂
I'm a lazy cook and still wont fanny with that bullshit to make puke muffins. If you're really that lazy, just add some garlic butter to boiled new potatoes
Thing is she makes herself seem such a tit cook they wouldn’t ever sponsor her incase she fucked up their easy to follow recipes 🤷‍♀️ They won’t want it to seem like they are hard.

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t it mentioned ages ago either Facebook or TikTok she was seen buying a £1000 chandelier? How underwhelming she bought a bollock light 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Reactions: 17
dogwash.PNG

Tell me you've never washed a dog without telling me you've never washed a dog!
Aren't they normally a little raised so you're not bending down so far trying to wash your dog.....unless you've a massive dog 😂
Why the wall? That makes it so much harder to actually wash the dog as you've got to crawl through the gap, or bend over and get a corner in the ribs! You can't lean over the wall as you're then too close to the side so you won't be able to wash the dog properly?! Either way you're going to get wet anyway because of the big gap🤷‍♀️
I hope this really is her forever home because if she tries to sell it someone really will have a full renovation on their hands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
View attachment 1185571

Aren't they normally a little raised so you're not bending down so far trying to wash your dog.....unless you've a massive dog 😂
Why the wall? That makes it so much harder to actually wash the dog as you've got to crawl through the gap, or bend over and get a corner in the ribs! You can't lean over the wall as you're then too close to the side so you won't be able to wash the dog properly?! Either way you're going to get wet anyway because of the big gap🤷‍♀️
I hope this really is her forever home because if she tries to sell it someone really will have a full renovation on their hands.
I don’t have a dog so I didn’t even think of how that would work logistically, she’s completely ballsed it up hasn’t she! Oh thanks for pointing this out, it’s cheered me up no end. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The fact she’s even labelled it as ‘crushed new potatoes’ when we all know damn well it’s tinned potatoes which are nothing like fresh new potatoes. Stop lying 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

ETA

also if you’re doing crushed new potatoes, you don’t peel them you leave the skin on, it makes them crunchier. Those bald testicle shaped potatoes are classic tinnies. She’d never peel a potato that smooth

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wasn’t it mentioned ages ago either Facebook or TikTok she was seen buying a £1000 chandelier? How underwhelming she bought a bollock light 🤮
The chandelier will be for the entrance hall.
Those brick slips in the lounge look awful. She lives really close to a reclamation yard, why didn't she get some older bricks and do it properly.

Reactions: 21
While I’m loathe to criticise the one bit of time Sophie spends with her kids, I can’t recall ever brushing my sons’ hair for ages before bedtime. Not sure I entirely see the point. That said, those of us that actually spent one on one time with our toddlers during the rest of the day, without our partner, mum, weepy dad or niece to help, were probably happy to skip the ritual hair brushing, read them a story before bed and get a few hours’ break before it started again.

I don’t know why but her interactions with HER OWN kids always look really awkward and unconvincing. I think maybe it’s the pretence that their life is a Disney film rather than the Truman show inside a grey prison.
I can 100% concur that I never sat there brushing my sons hair before bed. What's the point if it's going to get messed up before sleep anyway? We normally have a cuddle and a story (or three...) before bed. Like a normal parent and toddler? Or if he's feeling poorly he'll lay with his head on my lap and I stroke his hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The chandelier will be for the entrance hall.
Those brick slips in the lounge look awful. She lives really close to a reclamation yard, why didn't she get some older bricks and do it properly.
It's such a horrible dated look. Mummaz Freda has them in her lounge so I'm guessing she wanted the same as her parents.
Day off on the Sofa for Sopha after an exhausting weekend?
Morning lovely Nusties 😘🐔🍿🥤

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1185571

Because and I call bingo the woolly wankers will be in there too so she has made it accessible for them to get in easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.