Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget that Inch’s insta account is purely a business one. He only follows her & the fat mutt. Its not him. It’s their sideline account that they run to promote the wife/mother thing. It’s just another layer to their fakery. “He” posts every time she seemingly has a day off, or to counteract when she’s on a sales pitch or brag fest on her account to keep the huns onside & pretend they’re relatable. It’s not remotely real. It’s all just another layer to their con-job of the stupid sheeple

• Heart
Reactions: 58
When Inch asked about her brushing his hair, she then lowered the brush and made a stupid voice as if she was aiming it at his hairy balls 🤢 duck is that about.
Oh my days....the thought of her brushing his hairy balls has made me feel nauseous 🤢

Mind you, she’d have to find them first and that would be like looking for tiny weeny mushrooms in an overgrown forest...... nope that was too much for me to think about....clear the way....too late 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Sorry not caught up yet, these posts move fast lol
Apologies if it’s been said but how do her shoppers not realise she’s bragging playing “can’t touch what you can’t have” while showing her heated flooring while people are literally crying over the fuel prices rising. I dont understand why she can’t do something nice and gift things to her shoppers because it is them who got her where she is today.
She has more than enough money to run a few competitions and gift people stuff that will help them out during the crisis we’re all in.

Also why doesn’t she give her old house to a Ukrainian family until they can go home?
Admittedly even if I had a spare room I would not allow a family I don’t know to move in with me because I have to put my family’s safety first, but if I had her money and a house going spare I’d definitely offer it up for a few months if it meant helping out a family with children to give them a bit of normality.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
11F775F6-AD0E-422F-ADA6-E53FA82AD96B.png

Didn’t “””boop””””” Henry did you?
you patronising, no respect for large animals around your children priiiiiiiiiick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know I'm very Kate to the party, but wtf? Sunday potatoes?? Eh? Why does she overcomplicate meals? Tinned tatties are rank, but isn't the purpose of them just to open, heat and serve viola. Why bother your arse to turn them into this crap. I reckon because she does duck all worthwhile all day then this is her contribution to their family life and she expects a pat on the back for it, poor effort, Sunday potatoes they are not!
IMG_20220410_221414.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jamies story 🤢 he's so cringeyyyyy, proper dirty little manzzz

But did she just say look at his curls? Lennie doesn't have curls you silly bint, it's like when she used to SMOTHER Ronnies hair in products claiming he has curly hair, when he absolutely didn't. It looked a mess. She hasn't a clueeeeeeeeeeee
What do you mean, she’s a hairdresser? Sorry, professional extension artist, sorry I meant saleswoman. Sorry, I meant bullshit artist! 💯 that’s the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know I'm very Kate to the party, but wtf? Sunday potatoes?? Eh? Why does she overcomplicate meals? Tinned tatties are rank, but isn't the purpose of them just to open, heat and serve viola. Why bother your arse to turn them into this crap. I reckon because she does duck all worthwhile all day then this is her contribution to their family life and she expects a pat on the back for it, poor effort, Sunday potatoes they are not! View attachment 1185055
I read that as tinned TITTIES 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she done another dirty delete? Can’t see this
It's on Jamie's IG page.
His voice makes me itch. 'You do that to me babe', 'All the best'
He's a dirty fucker.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
That poor dog! Get him on a diet Sophie stop feeding him to much you're going to make him ill! He is obese! Yes the kids probably feed him in that case you need to reduce the amount you feed him!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Their cholesterol must be through the roof! Fat or skinny your cholesterol can be high. She cannot make anything without cheese!
For someone who has the table constantly laid for dinner I haven’t seen a decent meal on it!

I bet when she was fat she ate blocks of it!
Only time id high cholesterol was at my thinnest. Id say she sees thin as healthy when infact us meet mortals know that's far from true. The kids blood work would be scary. The quick and easy, high sugar, high carbon, high fat snacks are ok once in while but it seems to be their daily dinners.

Edit for *carbon but ots prob full that too 🙈🤣🙈🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I see that fat dogs Willy more than I see my husband’s,and he gets it out at the drop of a hat 😭
I'm so Bush to the party because you fat hens cluck so bloody fast, but this wins 😂🙌🏻👏🏻

I cannot cope with what she did to those potatoes. I bet they went straight in the bin anyway because she had another Charlie Bigham's on the go. Nobody believes you're eating this tit yourself, Sopha. Nobody.

And then I can't believe we've been treated to another new face of herself looking hard as granite to the point you'd def skirt round her stall on Romford Market (giving away my roots 🤭).

I can't believe I ever let this woman make me feel less than. Such an idiot.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.