Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guyssss been so busy & stressed last night was not fun! Anyways just watched sopha stories see Mrs braggy look what I have was back today.

First that slide run was on the other day was on the floor today nice a safe for Ronnie to play on then. (Sorry if been said have 16pages to catch up on) xx

Attachments

Reactions: 13
It’s literally unbelievable we’ve never seen the woman make even a bleeping spag bol. I’d rather lick fat Henners hole than eat that potato monstrosity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I would actually have some respect for Sofa, if she asked for cookbook recommendations, or even they went as a family to a pub carvery on a Sunday.

Those kids deserve to have decent meals in front of them. Not her weird potato shite, vomletes and packets 7 days a week

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That bleeping spud monstrosity?! WHY? Jesus, if I was as bad a cook as her I'd be keeping it quiet not posting it for cumslut44* to see.

*other cumslut bots are available

• Haha
Reactions: 46
duck me. Do none of the people in that house have teeth? What’s with the soft mushy food all the time?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That bleeping spud monstrosity?! WHY? Jesus, if I was as bad a cook as her I'd be keeping it quiet not posting it for cumslut44* to see.

*other cumslut bots are available
Came here for these comments, I'm traumatized over what she did to those new potatoes 🙉🙉🙉 I thought ooh lovely, some actual nice herby potatoes or something, but no!

Reactions: 16
God every time he opens his awful mouth Jimbob makes me want to sew my vag up with a giant needle and no anaesthetic ..forever🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Someone tell me if I post a photo of my dogs with their legs a Kinbow I'll make money?
I've tried it with my Johnny on an adult site and I tell you the money ain't rolling in as it is for hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I can't believe she's having tiles throughout most of the downstairs. That floor is going to be constantly dusty and dog hair will congregate in the corners unless she's going to thoroughly sweep every day.
I’m calling bingo when she gets a partnership with a robovac company - how will that impact her Shark deal though?! 🙄
Haven’t been here for ages as real life and all that but glad to see nothing has changed with Sopha and the gang of merry beggars.

Reactions: 14
Henry cracks her up every day…right. I can believe that, in all seriousness, dogs can be hilarious. But since she just attaches that caption to pictures of him lying sprawled out on the couch…eh, wut??

ETA - Exactly what is so funny? His penis??

Reactions: 19
But we know she can cook because she's made stuff like Risotto before which is really tricky if you honestly can't cook. How you can go from risottos, to spaghetti hoop pie, to... whatever the duck this was supposed to be, is beyond me.
She's done a roast dinner aswell on her old Facebook 🙄🙄🙄

I immediately think ball sack, anyone else?
I think they saw her coming🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I use kids asda on my staffie then my banana conditioner on her 🤣🤣🤣
Baby shampoo for my springer! But then she doesn’t have her own washroom, or her own bedroom….
I’m amazed she hasn’t called the RSCP yet and said I’m neglecting her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m calling bingo when she gets a partnership with a robovac company - how will that impact her Shark deal though?! 🙄
Haven’t been here for ages as real life and all that but glad to see nothing has changed with Sopha and the gang of merry beggars.
I dont think I've seen her hoover in a while, shark must have dropped her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.