Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I’ve made a massive batch of veg soup, and I even roasted potatoes to have with sausages and veg for dinner.

While single-handedly parenting a teen, a 3 year old, and a mental spaniel.

This is a pretty standard Sunday here, and I was actually feeling like I hadn’t done enough.

However - I feel like I’ve hugely over-achieved now I’ve seen her stories! Thanks Soph for making me feel like an absolute super mum ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 47
They hand those sponsorships out to just about anyone - telling if she can’t get one! 🤣

Shes probably too lazy to even go along with the easy steps and pre-prepared portions - Hello Fresh can probably see that!
I was thinking that😂 any member gets a code to share too so shed get free meals for months.
Its probably too hard for her blesserart

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trolloman strikes again. It’s mentioned on here that Ronnie and Lonnie never wear dungarees and jeans and here we have Rex today in jeans. Luuuuuv ittttt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When Inch asked about her brushing his hair, she then lowered the brush and made a stupid voice as if she was aiming it at his hairy balls 🤢 duck is that about.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Why does she only ever brush their hair? As if they are dolls. You never see her doing anything else.
why did she bring Lonnie downstairs to get dressed?
Why did she do his bath time at 9pm?
Why did she make sure the tablet was covered so we can’t see the date 😂.
why is she dressed in a vest
Why is she using Lonnie as a human shield

View attachment 1184888
Dressed in a vest because it’s 40 degrees in there, hope that helps 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Little old me? My name came from me signing up here because I couldn’t stand the Ronnie weaning slop. I promise I’m not Kay. I’m no one special I swear!
And I'm not really a Fanny🤔 I can bake though,I admit I can't do a llama Soph...what about a hedgehog? I think I could make it to looked sort of trapped🤗
Let me know soonest,I am working on a commission at the moment and running late,every time I I think I've got inch right someone in the family insists I make it smaller.I'm gonna bar that fiddle with her dialing fingers.
Did you know Beattie did 55 ads for BT?
I give you fiddle the feck*** nuisance with not a single "ology"😤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tinned potatoes. WTAF. Perhaps she’s teamed up with the other thread Frau Jack Monroe for bizarre “recipes” that nobody wants to eat. And don’t get me started on edible paint. Surely that’s teaching her kid that paint is ok to eat. The painting won’t dry and the brushes will smell cheesy. It’s all a big boakfest 🤢🤮

Reactions: 13
You don’t think she edits her forehead to look bigger do you?

I honestly have no idea what she actually looks like!
A filter and a photoshop / video shop app can do it.

I’ve seen on IG a fitness page showed how she altered her whole body and face whilst doing a video and the same with pictures.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.