Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little old me? My name came from me signing up here because I couldn’t stand the Ronnie weaning slop. I promise I’m not Kay. I’m no one special I swear!
Haha I believe you of course but definitely as Sofa sees her food surely she should be taking some inspiration, though if she does she sure won't credit her, she's that selfish, You'd think someone with her money would hire somebody to cook and tend to her followers she cooked it, I mean if she can lie about fake grass and a tomato you'd think she'd at least tend she made more than cuppa soup, packet pasta and everything in pastry

Reactions: 11
*storms back into the room*

and another thing

just seen J-unit’s stories….. if I was her and my roller rant story was true (🙄🙄🙄) then I’d have jumped right on that bandwagon
Him: can you do that for me babe
Me: I would darliiiiin, but the toiletries are still on the stairs you lazy prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jamies story 🤢 he's so cringeyyyyy, proper dirty little manzzz

But did she just say look at his curls? Lennie doesn't have curls you silly bint, it's like when she used to SMOTHER Ronnies hair in products claiming he has curly hair, when he absolutely didn't. It looked a mess. She hasn't a clueeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Jamies story 🤢 he's so cringeyyyyy, proper dirty little manzzz

But did she just say look at his curls? Lennie doesn't have curls you silly bint, it's like when she used to SMOTHER Ronnies hair in products claiming he has curly hair, when he absolutely didn't. It looked a mess. She hasn't a clueeeeeeeeeeee
Now you say that, in the story the other day (maybe yesterday) I thought his hair looked a bit thick with something. It could have just been wet but looked too greasy for that.

Reactions: 22
Ah, she’s “cooking” again. My favourite soph content.
View attachment 1184892
Some of you may know I’m obsessed with her weird attempt at cooking and I just don’t understand it, she would have so much more content cooking basic family friendly food that her audience can understand and relate to. Bolognaise/stew/chilli/jacket potatoes/sausage chips and peas etc etc etc
What was that? What did she serve them with? What was with the felt rabbits in the background?why did you serve it on scrunched up grease proof paper?! so many questions…….
Here’s a tip soph, don’t tell anyone I told you, but if you bake a few larger potatoes off, fry off some bacon lardons, and then scoop out the filling of the spuds, mash together with butter, salt, pepper, cheese (proper cheese though hun, you’ll have to grate it yourself, or ask Jamie or your mummum!), add bacon bits, spoon back into the crispy skins and serve with sour cream, then THATS a snack, or serve with salad and it’s dinner!
What the duck did you serve yours with? Ribena?
I despair 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
You've just described my absolute favourite way to eat potatos and now I'm going to have to have them tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she only ever brush their hair? As if they are dolls. You never see her doing anything else.
why did she bring Lonnie downstairs to get dressed?
Why did she do his bath time at 9pm?
Why did she make sure the tablet was covered so we can’t see the date 😂.
why is she dressed in a vest
Why is she using Lonnie as a human shield

View attachment 1184888
Does anyone else think she looks like Katie Price in that photo 👀🤣

Reactions: 14
Now you say that, in the story the other day (maybe yesterday) I thought his hair looked a bit thick with something. It could have just been wet but looked too greasy for that.
She started with little hair routines last year but she'd smother his hair in products and twirl his hair around her fingers. She hasn't done that in a while though. She was adamant it was curly, it's nowhere near curly. She just wouldn't accept it.

Reactions: 31
I can't work it out either🤔
It's a case of can cook, won't cook i reckon, i firmly believe she can cook but it'd one of 2 things 1. Its her pretending to be tit at it so she can be relatable old soph who is not good at cooking but cleaning ergo not the stepford wife or 2. She can cook, but every minute of her day is spent on the gram or doing content and as a result her kids and man and her eat one shower of tit because she's focused on the gram more than her own family, she has time to piss and show off the 3 brillo pad lookin bastards but no time to grate a block of cheese.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She has no taste!
Why are there radiators when she has installed underfloor heating throughout?
That brick fireplace in the living room looks dated and awful.
Ron’s ‘washroom’ (???) is nothing special and who adds lamps to their bathroom interiors?
The panelling is just too much! The exterior looks weird with it, but she clearly wants to make it look like Pickle Cottage.
She has just made Sunday potatoes, from tinned potatoes mashed up with butter and cheese!???!??? Just peel some potatoes, par boil them and roast them like normal folk do. WHY did Tesco give her a home range! It’s outrageous! She clearly can’t cook and won’t even try to cook a proper, nutritious family meal. She is a waste of space. Can’t Jamie cook either? Both are lazy, useless 🤬!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Shes really begging for a hello fresh sponsorship 😂
I'm a lazy cook and still wont fanny with that bullshit to make puke muffins. If you're really that lazy, just add some garlic butter to boiled new potatoes
They hand those sponsorships out to just about anyone - telling if she can’t get one! 🤣

Shes probably too lazy to even go along with the easy steps and pre-prepared portions - Hello Fresh can probably see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't know any of this, so why is she cooking all this shite then when she could be a bigger braggier bleep by doing decent meals? She's nae right in the head
She thinks it makes her relatable but it really doesn’t 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.