Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she only ever brush their hair? As if they are dolls. You never see her doing anything else.
why did she bring Lonnie downstairs to get dressed?
Why did she do his bath time at 9pm?
Why did she make sure the tablet was covered so we canā€™t see the date šŸ˜‚.
why is she dressed in a vest
Why is she using Lonnie as a human shield

View attachment 1184888
Who the duck is that though?

Reactions: 24
Peeping Jimmers Sunday night cringe fest of great mummazzz Soph to soften up the shoppers for the week ahead. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 23
Tinned potatoes. What a lazy twit. Didnā€™t she buy potatoes the other day? She legit only bought that veg and stuff for content I canā€™t say Iā€™m shocked. Sheā€™s awful šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 22
Clearly she is too lazy to bother to get a bedtime routine in place for Lonnie. She wants to be downstairs in front of the TV so that's where he has to be. God forbid she has to be a mum and spend time winding down and putting him to bed. It takes too much effort!

Also Jamie is his Dad and should be doing it, he's just as responsible. Unless Hinch is refusing to let him why isn't he doing the bedtime routine?

Lazy gits

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There's Hinch coming away with tinned potatoes and Kay trolling her with another banging meal a Chinese on her stories tonight. I'm now convinced Kay is 'HinchessousChef' if not she should be, go and learn a thing or 2 sofa
Little old me? My name came from me signing up here because I couldnā€™t stand the Ronnie weaning slop. I promise Iā€™m not Kay. Iā€™m no one special I swear!

She always makes out Ron ā€˜absolutely loves itā€™ every time she makes up a stupid game. I mean how many toddlers enjoy putting things on coloured rice? Sheā€™s such a liar.

Clearly she is too lazy to bother to get a bedtime routine in place for Lonnie. She wants to be downstairs in front of the TV so that's where he has to be. God forbid she has to be a mum and spend time winding down and putting him to bed. It takes too much effort!

Also Jamie is his Dad and should be doing it, he's just as responsible. Unless Hinch is refusing to let him why isn't he doing the bedtime routine?

Lazy gits
Jamie puts Ronnie to bed whilst she sits with Lonnie. Then Jamie bathes Lonnie and brings him downstairs to say good night to hinch. She brushes his hair & gets some content. Jamie dresses Lonnie for bed. Hinch gives Lonnie a bottle whilst Lonnie falls asleep. Jamie puts Lonnie to bed.
Hope that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Lazy gits
I wouldn't be surprised if Inch/Fiddles does the bath, brings him down for a hair brush/content filming and then takes him away again to put him to bed.

Reactions: 31

Lazy gits
I reckon Inch usually does the bedtimes whilst sheā€™s welded to the sofa checking tattle and stalking SS, they just wheel out this contrived shite at how doting she apparently is to keep up the sweet mummazzz Soph act to the shoppers and to counteract the bragging

• Heart

Lazy gits
I'd guess she was laying on the sofa, jamie did bath time and then took Lennie down to see her before bed and she takes credit for insta

Reactions: 20
She always makes out Ron ā€˜absolutely loves itā€™ every time she makes up a stupid game. I mean how many toddlers enjoy putting things on coloured rice? Sheā€™s such a liar.
I don't get the game to be honest lol why did he have to have coloured rice to match things to šŸ™„ and the size of that tray he can hardly play with it

Reactions: 15
I have been busy today but as I flicked between trollomans and hinchā€™s stories I couldnā€™t help but see Rex, whichever room he was in, with his little collection of toys that he clearly had been carrying around playing with and reminded me so much of my just turned 3 year old who always has to have a collection of cars or figurines in his hands and pockets. And then of course helping to paint the bench. But mostly just his pottering about, living his little life.
Now Iā€™m the first to agree that trolloman stages, lies, prob has a live in nanny who does all childcare etc etc etc. however whatā€™s always been notable is this sense of desperation from hinch to show her followers LOOK I MAKE PLAY SET UPS FOR RONNIE. I DO THIS FOR RONNIE. LOOK AT THE ACTIVITY I SET UP (& THEN MICROMANAGED). Whereas Rex just seemingly gets on with it. Rex doesnā€™t have to do colour sorting activities or staged messy play.
Im very tired and prob not articulating it well. I feel it says less about whether trolloman is a ā€œgoodā€ parent or not and more about a) confidence in parenting and b) feeling secure in her content on her page.
I completely agree with this. Sopha always looks like she is trying too hard to convince others and probably herself that she does things with Ronnie. The problem is that she always goes over the top with it, she always has some elaborate story like the cheese song. Or she will say things like ā€œevery night we do thisā€ or ā€œRon loves thisā€ but then we never see those things mentioned again. Nothing ever looks natural.

Reactions: 29
Like how we all said the same about the tend bedtime thing, sheā€™s so bloody predictable šŸ¤£ shame the shoppers are so clueless

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah, sheā€™s ā€œcookingā€ again. My favourite soph content.
9DFDBBAC-7E14-4643-8228-C5EB3BBB4087.gif

Some of you may know Iā€™m obsessed with her weird attempt at cooking and I just donā€™t understand it, she would have so much more content cooking basic family friendly food that her audience can understand and relate to. Bolognaise/stew/chilli/jacket potatoes/sausage chips and peas etc etc etc
What was that? What did she serve them with? What was with the felt rabbits in the background?why did you serve it on scrunched up grease proof paper?! so many questionsā€¦ā€¦.
Hereā€™s a tip soph, donā€™t tell anyone I told you, but if you bake a few larger potatoes off, fry off some bacon lardons, and then scoop out the filling of the spuds, mash together with butter, salt, pepper, cheese (proper cheese though hun, youā€™ll have to grate it yourself, or ask Jamie or your mummum!), add bacon bits, spoon back into the crispy skins and serve with sour cream, then THATS a snack, or serve with salad and itā€™s dinner!
What the duck did you serve yours with? Ribena?
I despair šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can't work it out eitheršŸ¤”
It genuinely baffles me, she brags about everything else but for cooking she dishes up all these bizarre concoctions?! Maybe she's going to go on masterchef and be like omg i can only cook with jusroll and tinned tatties and then whip up a storm...duck knows but all i do know is she's a bleeping dick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.