Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just properly watched the Roller Rant with sound. Jesus man if it bothers you so much why don't you take them upstairs the next time you go up? You've got arms haven't you? And the hitback Bridget lol. Tell me you're in an unhappy marriage without telling me you're in an unhappy marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So I’m fairly new around here still but I find it so amusing that a tattler will post something (e.g. predicting a thank you/grateful post) and then 24 hours later, Hinch does the exact same thing! She must be glued to this thread more than me 😅
Yes that was me! But still not with humility. Think back to NYD when ‘she got the keys’ and was in the car, “overwhelmed”.

Then we found out she’d had the keys since October.

The reason she can only type out a very generic ‘I am grateful’ message, is more than likely because:

1. She isn’t.
2. That’s why she can’t say it because her body language will tell us otherwise.

Let’s face it, She’s quite happy and confident to talk when she’s selling something…

You should never forget who helped you to get where you are in life.

Reactions: 25
SS giving away her washing machine to someone in need…Sofa needs to take a leaf out of her book and give away some of the stuff she will no doubt take to the tip to someone in need and struggling.
Molly Mae also cleared out her toiletry cupboard and did a giveaway to a follower; there is no way sofa is generous, thoughtful or kind enough to do anything like that…tho I call bingo on her doing it when she (finally) moves.
She could give her first house to Ukrainian refugees but no 🙄. She’s too selfish. Dr Alex George has bought some holiday cottages and doing one up for an Ukrainian family. Someone in my town is helping one get a house up here and a job. He was asking if anyone has a bike they don’t want. She’d never do anything like that.

Reactions: 20
I love the subtle shade Stacey is throwing Hinches way. I wonder she still loves Sofa to the moon and back or has she had enough of her now? It will be interesting to see if Stacey visits Tend Farm and lets her children run amongst the wild Alpacas like Ron does?
Yes great point why hasn't SS been shown at Liars Lodge🤔

So I’m fairly new around here still but I find it so amusing that a tattler will post something (e.g. predicting a thank you/grateful post) and then 24 hours later, Hinch does the exact same thing! She must be glued to this thread more than me 😅
She's obsessed with Tattle, Inch was even caught reading it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone more eloquent than me will be able to express this better but when SS thanks her followers she makes it about them and how lovely they are and she does it in a video so can say it with feeling. Hinch says thank you for giving her the life she has now (or money) and makes it about herself and her journey, not her followers and it’s just text so no sentiment or feeling in it.
SS just plays it better. Someone on here said Hinch would copy SS message and just do it worse, you’ve just got yourself a bingo ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hmm. Has her management team told her to be more humble? Like saying that after the end of non-stop bragging for weeks on end means anything.

Jeez, I wish my biggest worry was a couple of toiletries left on the stairs for a few days. You’re so relatable Princess. :sneaky:
It's offensive to the sheep if she thinks being relatable means arguing with your husband over trivial crap

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.