Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
"Wherever you are right now is exactly where you need to be". Please tell that to the people who had to flee their homes in Ukraine. Or the people who lost loved ones to Covid. Or the people who despite working to the bone throughout the entire pandemic are now facing the decision on whether they can feed their families or keep their family warm. Tell that to the people who have to put their babies to bed in extra layers because they can't afford to put the heating on. Tell that to the children who aren't even as lucky as that to have parents that care and worry about their comfort. Tell that to the people who faced two years of on and off lockdowns, imprisoned in their homes with an abuser.
I hate that quote more than I hate her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 159

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
That crying pic. 💀💀💀 Never in all my years have I ever felt the need whilst mid cry to whip out my phone and start taking pictures. Hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Winning thread suggestion by @mingeandbracket

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

A flurry of content shit from Soph since Tuesday meant a thread lasted under 2 days!

She started with a poorly declared ad for Scrub Daddy (Soph says she loves a good sponge. Think she means sponger, Jamie)
A haircut for Henry (he needs regular walks Soph or he’ll soon only exist on Ron’s bedroom wall)
Boys in the garden (Lennie standing steady with just one hand)
A video of Ron parroting names (the only one who didn’t get a smile was Mum) followed by ‘tend tears from Soph (supermum don’t you know)
An undeclared ad (seriously Soph? Not read your letter from the ASA yet?)
Another weird lunch for the boys (crimpit and tomato purée anyone?)
Continuing the naughty Ronnie narrative (it wasn’t Lennie)
A poundshop haul (she had no idea what was in the box. Deny it all you like Poundshop, we know that was a freebie)
Sharing tagged photos of her Tesco tat (second story was not marked as an ad, and was swiftly deleted after she read tattle who have receipts)
Alpaca kissing, and dog over feeding (someone call the RSPC, if you nose you nose)
Then Jamie came out to play to allay our concerns that he’d been buried under the foundations of the orangery (this was worth it for Soph’s great lizard impression)

Back to a post of the boys this morning, which can only mean we’re in for more ads and boasting today! (What will it be? New flooring? New kitchen? New staircase?)
She’s also followed a couple of Hinchers, one of whom posts things that I wouldn’t want to be associated with.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Miss Loves-to-gossip

The lady that was plagiarised has posted a photo of her little boy’s mural for his bedroom. Far more fitting and certainly not the stuff of nightmares like poor Ron will have to put up with…..
10410345-A27C-4747-A61A-1A03486A21E6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 88

The Slayer

As a Social Worker who has worked in safeguarding and Early Help I would like to state one thing. Yes our job is to protect children but we are also there to support families and ensure that where possible children remain at home with the families as on the whole this is the best thing for them. Of course there are times when children need to be removed, in cases of significant harm and that is an absolutely heartbreaking and horrendous thing to do when there is no other option to keep a child safe.

I don't want to derail and will say one thing ANYONE with concerns about a child or feel that a parent needs help and support to parent their child should report this to their local social care team. Yes we are stretched and under resourced but early intervention is key to keep families together and prevent child protection involvement later down the line. Sometimes its these calls that help to build a picture and safeguard a child.

Please never leave a child in danger or a parent struggling due to fear of the child being removed. If its needed it will happen but support is ALWAYS offered in the first instance.

My view is that Hinch needs parenting support, she doesn't appear to have a bond with her child, doesn't understand his needs and seems to prioritise social media over his emotional needs. From what she shows us she puts him in extremely dangerous situations with the alpacas for likes, she has done this with Henry since Ronnie was born, leaving them alone and encouraging Henry to get uncomfortably close to a young baby. This is just from what we see, I obviously cant make an assessment based on the snipets we see. But she does seem to need parenting guidance and to better understand the risk wild animals can pose to young children.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Screenshot_20220407-095800_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-213405_Chrome.jpg

Surely the fact Poundland has a Mrs Hinch recommends page means that they have a relationship and her haul should have said ad, even if she bought the products with her own money (still don't believe she did...)🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 77

choccychops

Chatty Member
Why is this labelled “kids” in case she forgets and gives Jimbobnoknobgetajobyoulazyslob one for his tea? 😂
50A8AC66-898D-40C7-AE25-94295E554A18.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Chatty Member
Guyyyyyyysscchhhh I just HAD to share. I made a recipie I got from the amazing Mrs Hinch today for lunch and it was soooooooooo good!!!!
had to substitute a few ingredients as didn’t have them, so this is what I did:
Didn’t have warbutons thins so substituted with Jackson’s actual bread.
Didn’t have tomato purée so used butter.
Didn’t have pre grated cheese so thinly sliced actual cheddar.
Didn’t have any cheap shit ham, and I try and avoid eating meat, especially during the week, if I can, to do my part for the environment.
Got a tomato that looked identical to the one that grew in Ron’s Veg Patch (so lucky Tesco sold them!)
Then added salt, pepper and chilli flakes (cos no children and I like flavour!)
Popped it inder the grill as the crimpet I ordered wont arrive until Friday
Didn’t have ribena so had a bottle of cider instead.

and I can confirm it was amazing, all this talk of toasties got me craving one but I can’t wait to get to try mrs Hinchs authentic recipie next time!!!
All the fucking best 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I’m sorry a millionaire being gifted stuff from the poundshop that she took with her grabby hands!
How fucking embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Therealist

VIP Member
Still catching up so sorry if it’s been mentioned but did anyone notice jamie having to ssshhh her to keep the noise down, because of the kids.
More proof that she’s doesn’t do any of the childcare, it diddnt even enter her head! She even said sorry. So disconnected it’s a joke. I just don’t look at her as a mum of two

• Sad
  • Angry

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I find it extremely scary how people on this thread don't see how dangerous the situation Sophie puts her child in actually is. No one has said Ronnie needs removing from her care, but she very clearly needs support from social services because she's putting her son in a situation (more than once) that could kill him. The whole stigma around social is ridiculous, they are NOTTTTTTTT there to ONLY remove children from homes and nothing else. That's not their job, ofcourse they remove children who are needed, rightly so, but social shout from the rooftops how they want to keep children in their homes, but offer support where needed to make their home a happy one. The amount of lost uneducated braincells flying around is concerning.

Sophie needs support. She very clearly struggles with being a parent, but that's why support is called support. She doesn't know how to parent properly, this isn't just the alpaca situation either, she's proven this on so many other occasions. She needs support and that's the best thing for her so her children can have happy and safe lives. No one wants to see a child removed from their home.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hennerzzz “New look” He loveeeeees it 🤭 (volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67