Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking back to the crimpit, Hinch is clearly gone back to the beginning, she nicked cleaning ideas to pass off as her own and now she's doing the same with home products that are popular. Plagiarism of Instagram
That's what I saw the lass apparently mentioned it before (sopha follows her) then she had a post that got accidentally deleted as her caption said, she posted her nandos version loadsa folk said they bought one when they never heard of it b4, next morning Sophology comes, the lass messaged them for credit and was ignored, thier followers go from 6 thousand to 54 thousand and then a new video was made by the business with a nandos style one. Talk about shady as ****

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That's what I saw the lass apparently mentioned it before (sopha follows her) then she had a post that got accidentally deleted as her caption said, she posted her nandos version loadsa folk said they bought one when they never heard of it b4, next morning Sophology comes, the lass messaged them for credit and was ignored, thier followers go from 6 thousand to 54 thousand and then a new video was made by the business with a nandos style one. Talk about shady as ****
She's the magpie if Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is anyone taking inspiration from her preachy quotes? I find them condescending and patronising
I cant stand any of those You are enough, Love yourself You can achieve anything crappy quotes. Its like an instagram disease. Its all so dull and fake. 🙄😴

Everytime she posts I feel like I could murder someone😂 but when I’ve been active on tattle and she doesn’t post, I find myself refreshing Instagram like a sheep waiting for something to witch about😂
Me too!! 🤣

Reactions: 19
Sophie is a thieving bleep. She steals people's ideas, she steals people's words, she steals people's work and she passes it off as her own. Thieving bleep and the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
You’d only say “you’re not behind in life” if you thought someone was.

This is 2 year old boy she’s taking aim at. Despicable!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Guys, don't diss the Ribena. lol

It's delicious hot.

I shall show myself out now... bye x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wouldn’t it be nice if Sopha went on her feed and said “Guyshhhh, I bought the Crimpit after seeing it on another influencers page. Her name is Just a day of Kay. She’s fab and has some great recipe ideas to try. Go check her out!” But there’s about as much chance of that happening as her apologising to Eileen!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Sophie is a thieving bleep. She steals people's ideas, she steals people's words, she steals people's work and she passes it off as her own. Thieving bleep and the lowest of the low.
I am waiting for the kitchen reveal, will she copy SS or wait and see what Billie Shepard does

Reactions: 22
Soph, HUNNAY we have seen old Fredayahoo’s roast dinner, and you need to get out more. Her version looks RANK. Even your bleeping fluffheads would rather eat dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sophie Hinchliffe- Instagram's biggest con artist and plagiarist 💯🤢
She's got some shady management looking out for her too (it's like she's more protected than some of Hollywood REAL celebrities ) cos no matter what duck ups occur she always comes out smelling of roses somehow 🙄🙄🙄
Had bleeping enough of her this week 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is there any legal way that the online pound ship could have used her branding without paying?

Reactions: 8
I just love Ribena too and I’m 50 years old…….. well at least this one 😂😂😂

24BCA610-A817-437E-A720-D826986B5D00.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.