Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do NOT believe it! There's no way Sopha would give away the valuable time or use the ad space on her page just to show off a box of cheap crap. She clearly had no clue what was in there as her niece pulled it all out. Some form of currency was exchanged.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I do NOT believe it! There's no way Sopha would give away the valuable time or use the ad space on her page just to show off a box of cheap crap. She clearly had no clue what was in there as her niece pulled it all out. Some form of currency was exchanged.
They couldn't legally have her name on their website unless she agreed and obviously paid so definitely one for ASA to investigate

• Heart
Reactions: 48
They couldn't legally have her name on their website unless she agreed and obviously paid so definitely one for ASA to investigate
Is it worth pointing out to Poundshop that they must have a paid affiliation to Hinch to use her name and advertise her shop. It has to be against ASA rules because they are using her to advertise their products and yet she isn't declaring an ad or gifted?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it worth pointing out to Poundshop that they must have a paid affiliation to Hinch to use her name and advertise her shop. It has to be against ASA rules because they are using her to advertise their products and yet she isn't declaring an ad or gifted?
Exactly it’s not even just her name it’s all her branding too.

Reactions: 24
Exactly it’s not even just her name it’s all her branding too.
Yes, agree! One or both of them are falling foul of the law.

If the crimpit page has only gained around 45000 new followers, although that's a boost for them, it's only a 1% engagement rate for her. I'm guessing the likes of Ms J Tits and Ms T Bumsquash aren't real followers, who'd a thought!

• Haha
[/QUOTE]

'Hope this helps' screams hinch 🤢🤢

• Haha
Ew they've even put 'hope this helps'

• Haha
  • Sick
As others have pointed out. I assume Poundland will need to discuss with Gleam and Sophie for them to use the name of Mrs Hinch in any advertising, so someone is telling porkies.

trademark.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Crimpit are cunts but so is she for yet again looking at what the smaller pages are doing, copying their ideas and then reaping all the benefits from it.

Instead of finding her own ideas, she's followed a smaller page, copied her, got the praise for upping their sales and then the smaller page has been blocked for wanting to be credited. It screams Eileen all over again.

She's absolutely despicable. This is going to be her downfall, not the bragging. She's going to end up pissing off all the smaller brands and influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'd just report them both direct to ASA

Reactions: 25
Just caught up on Hinch’s Jimbobnojobtinyknob’s ‘couple goals’ 🤮 story from last night…did anyone else think he made it sound like he’s had the snip? -“As much as we can try, that ain’t gonna happen” when talking about having a baby this year?
Could this be why she was in hospital ??? Tubes tied??

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on Hinch’s Jimbobnojobtinyknob’s ‘couple goals’ 🤮 story from last night…did anyone else think he made it sound like he’s had the snip? -“As much as we can try, that ain’t gonna happen” when talking about having a baby this year?
I think he meant because it's already April, so 9 months from now is 2023.

Reactions: 12
As others have pointed out. I assume Poundland will need to discuss with Gleam and Sophie for them to use the name of Mrs Hinch in any advertising, so someone is telling porkies.

View attachment 1178006
Did she actually trademark Hincharmy? That word is so negative and almost aggressive like an army about to fight. I think it’s an awful word to use yet Soph seems very proud of it!

I'd just report them both direct to ASA
I have reported Hinch, Poundshop and Jamie as he was sharing a photo of Soph on his stories, and he made a point of mentioning the Poundshop box! Very suss.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"hope this helps" It's almost as if Hinch has taken control of the messages, or they're a sheep

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.