Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Winning thread suggestion by @mingeandbracket

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

A flurry of content tit from Soph since Tuesday meant a thread lasted under 2 days!

She started with a poorly declared ad for Scrub Daddy (Soph says she loves a good sponge. Think she means sponger, Jamie)
A haircut for Henry (he needs regular walks Soph or he’ll soon only exist on Ron’s bedroom wall)
Boys in the garden (Lennie standing steady with just one hand)
A video of Ron parroting names (the only one who didn’t get a smile was Mum) followed by ‘tend tears from Soph (supermum don’t you know)
An undeclared ad (seriously Soph? Not read your letter from the ASA yet?)
Another weird lunch for the boys (crimpit and tomato purée anyone?)
Continuing the naughty Ronnie narrative (it wasn’t Lennie)
A poundshop haul (she had no idea what was in the box. Deny it all you like Poundshop, we know that was a freebie)
Sharing tagged photos of her Tesco tat (second story was not marked as an ad, and was swiftly deleted after she read tattle who have receipts)
Alpaca kissing, and dog over feeding (someone call the RSPC, if you nose you nose)
Then Jamie came out to play to allay our concerns that he’d been buried under the foundations of the orangery (this was worth it for Soph’s great lizard impression)

Back to a post of the boys this morning, which can only mean we’re in for more ads and boasting today! (What will it be? New flooring? New kitchen? New staircase?)
She’s also followed a couple of Hinchers, one of whom posts things that I wouldn’t want to be associated with.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
I've avoided her and these threads for weeks, because work has meant I can't keep up.... signed off work for a week so thought I'd have a nosey. It really is the same tit, different day!

Lovely to actually see Ronnie talk rather than dubbing his voice over a video to lie.

Reactions: 47
That crying pic. 💀💀💀 Never in all my years have I ever felt the need whilst mid cry to whip out my phone and start taking pictures. Hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
"Wherever you are right now is exactly where you need to be". Please tell that to the people who had to flee their homes in Ukraine. Or the people who lost loved ones to Covid. Or the people who despite working to the bone throughout the entire pandemic are now facing the decision on whether they can feed their families or keep their family warm. Tell that to the people who have to put their babies to bed in extra layers because they can't afford to put the heating on. Tell that to the children who aren't even as lucky as that to have parents that care and worry about their comfort. Tell that to the people who faced two years of on and off lockdowns, imprisoned in their homes with an abuser.
I hate that quote more than I dislike her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 159
Screenshot_20220407-095800_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220406-213405_Chrome.jpg

Surely the fact Poundland has a Mrs Hinch recommends page means that they have a relationship and her haul should have said ad, even if she bought the products with her own money (still don't believe she did...)🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Crimpet website crashed 😳 Its pathetic the amount of sheeple who still hang onto her every word 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I'm sorry if this has already been pointed out but it's just totally infuriated me. Pound shop have so obviously paid for the 'renovation44' account to do an AD and this just happens to be on the same day that Hinch gets hers. Before maybe I'd have thought she paid and poundshop just don't do paid ADs with influencers but not now. There's no way Sopha won't have tried to get a bargain or freebie - hey I would! I love a freebie! But at least I'd be HONEST! 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 30
She’s definitely been told off for plagiarism, all recent quotes have the awfur s name🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 and she definitely said at the end I definitely f##king won

Reactions: 47
"Wherever you are right now is exactly where you need to be". Please tell that to the people who had to flee their homes in Ukraine. Or the people who lost loved ones to Covid. Or the people who despite working to the bone throughout the entire pandemic are now facing the decision on whether they can feed their families or keep their family warm. Tell that to the people who have to put their babies to bed in extra layers because they can't afford to put the heating on. Tell that to the children who aren't even as lucky as that to have parents that care and worry about their comfort. Tell that to the people who faced two years of on and off lockdowns, imprisoned in their homes with an abuser.
I hate that quote more than I dislike her.
Such a crappy unrealistic view isn’t it. Gets on my tits as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And who was looking after the wooly wankers while those two infantile cretins were playing absolute tit unfunny games. They are the worst pair of idiots I’ve ever came across. Those 2 kids plonked in a king size bed for a photo shoot. Must be nice and warm in her house for Lonnie to be half dressed when the rest of us are wondering can we afford to put the heating on at all.😤😤😤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Just caught up on Hinch’s Jimbobnojobtinyknob’s ‘couple goals’ 🤮 story from last night…did anyone else think he made it sound like he’s had the snip? -“As much as we can try, that ain’t gonna happen” when talking about having a baby this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1176892

View attachment 1176895
Surely the fact Poundland has a Mrs Hinch recommends page means that they have a relationship and her haul should have said ad, even if she bought the products with her own money (still don't believe she did...)🤔
It’s an Ad.
I contacted my tech savvy friend who works for a huge well known retail company. To add Mrs Hinch’s name to their website would have required permission from her in the first instance. Then a tech team would have had to update their system to include the link to all the items that she showed in the haul. No way was this box gifted. If it was, it still needed to be tagged as such. Also the fact that Jamie also mentioned Onlinepoundshop is suspicious. This haul is a business transaction that needed both parties to agree on the set up and also how to direct the sheep to the items that Sophie showed on her stories. Sophie said on her stories that she ‘bought a few bits’, so the onlinepoundshop would have to go along with that story. I think it’s a case of portraying Mrs Hinch as a relatable customer who just happened to go online and buy lots of Easter stuff from them, when in reality this was a business transaction, of which both sides win financially. Either way, I’ve reported both Mrs Hinch and onlinepoundshop to the ASA.

And who was looking after the wooly wankers while those two infantile cretins were playing absolute tit unfunny games. They are the worst pair of idiots I’ve ever came across. Those 2 kids plonked in a king size bed for a photo shoot. Must be nice and warm in her house for Lonnie to be half dressed when the rest of us are wondering can we afford to put the heating on at all.😤😤😤
I reckon she pays someone to look after those alpacas. Maybe the neice?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Wonder what the huns will make of the F bomb on last night’s stories 🤔 #stayclassy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just caught up on Hinch’s Jimbobnojobtinyknob’s ‘couple goals’ 🤮 story from last night…did anyone else think he made it sound like he’s had the snip? -“As much as we can try, that ain’t gonna happen” when talking about having a baby this year?
Sincerely hope so or maybe he’s getting a penis enlargement or shrinking his nose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what the huns will make of the F bomb on last night’s stories 🤔 #stayclassy
Oh Soph you’re so funny derp derp. Although she didn’t share any from her Gretal cleaning videos, maybe the huns wondered wtf that was too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.