Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Crimpshit have removed ALL comments on that Nandos post on Instagram. Shady bunch of TwatBadgers, cut from the same cloth as Soph a. View attachment 1178519
Saw that too there were loads of comments proper tearing em a new one over it, they've deleted the lot and fat chance of sophology sayin owt, I hope the account gets what she deserves, her food looks mint ta be fair, but what crimpit don't realise is they too will die out like AMA because ya only need one of those ridiculous things, wax and tit you keep replacing, once ya buy one that's it and once they've all bought one and the hype is over the business will fall harder too and the smaller accounts that helped them once won't help em again, just like AMA now relying on the small followers of folk to buy the cut price crap they're trying to shift now she's went bust. Shame for that lass though, she'll grow hopefully now folk know she's there.

Who’s the lass who posted about the Crimpit first?
She's called just_a_day_of_kay. I already followed her before because she done a grand job of calling out fabulosa. She knows about scents and she knew why their stuff was doing what it was. She does stuff on influencer culture and does muses on relevant stuff as well as her food and being mammy to a baby. It's just out of order what they've done to her cause she's a brill account and deserves more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched some of the reels for that crimpit and they do not look appealing at all... tinned chicken tikka masala heated in the toaster?? No thanks 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I was literally going to buy one a couple of days ago and now that cow has advertised them so I can never get one. I’d feel dirty using it.
Buy one of the crimper off amazon instead, do the same job but half the price!

Love these on Kays stories

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Great quotes. One day Hinch will lose her balance and fall, she will lose everything and will be a thing of the past. She and her pathetic lazy bastard husband will have to go back to a real job.
A useless nobody that just got "lucky" by mis-leading her followers by appearing to be their sweet innocent friend. I can't believe there are still those who hang on to her every word. More fool them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So many people have received PR boxes from that pound shop.

One said she got products worth £60. How much do we reckon Hinch "spent"? 🤔

Someone also said she was able to pick cleaning products.

The ONLY person the company features in their stories is Mrs Hinch and her haul.

They have her favourite products on their website. So convenient.

She can't be allowed to get away with her sneaky ads. 😑

And why would she buy Easter things at HB only to buy almost identical items - like the two bunnies - on the pound shop site.

20220408_002306-COLLAGE.jpg

Screenshot_20220407-235401_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220407-235421_Instagram~2.jpg
20220407_235836-COLLAGE~2.jpg
20220407_235946-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
This was the email I got back just now. Wasn't gifted. She did the order herself.

I wonder if Sophie has multiple personality disorder. She shows her sheep she's this innocent princess. But then is shown swearing and making sexual comments or gestures, which is fine. But it's like a guessing game of which Sopha we get tonight or tomorrow
I think last night she decided to forgo the ribena in favor of wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think last night she decided to forgo the ribena in favor of wine!
She was definitely drunk last night or as someone said in a previous post the meds had kicked in. That lip smacking thing was weird, even inch looked at her as if to say WTF are you doing?! Lol
I bet it gave inch the ick and made his little fella shrivel up into his ball sack even further than it already is.
Sorry but it really wound me up 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Kay has been nice about it today but I know her she's not one to back down lightly, if I know her from watching in the past, when it came to other things, she's a small account but has strong followers and loyals, such a kind person, shes the one that bought that grim fanny that velvetiser when she had a miscarriage and just gave one away too all from her own pocket, she's not done yet, she will come back stronger or with summit, but I saw her followers have gone up a bit so maybe the glorified sandwich cutter crap will be able to delete comments, but it's only so long if she gets support for her stuff, then they as a business may regret messing with small accounts so who knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was definitely drunk last night or as someone said in a previous post the meds had kicked in. That lip smacking thing was weird, even inch looked at her as if to say WTF are you doing?! Lol
I bet it gave inch the ick and made his little fella shrivel up into his ball sack even further than it already is.
So bleeping strange, who does that? Also by the age of at least 30, you come to realise you enjoy your roast your way, not what Mummaz throws up

Reactions: 29
For gods sake, currently sat in a&e, and look at the ‘mural’ I’m faced with. It’s like being in hunch towers
I hope all is well with you, dear nusty troll! I hope everything will be okay and you can crawl back under the bridge with the rest of us trolls asap!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is there any legal way that the online pound ship could have used her branding without paying?
Is she a registered ™? And why would Sofaloaf share it, she is always about the cash for comments. So there is definitely a financial transaction of some sort. Or maybe she was just trying to help out a small business 🤣

Reactions: 12
For gods sake, currently sat in a&e, and look at the ‘mural’ I’m faced with. It’s like being in hunch towers
Hope you are okay, however you have to reveal the mural over 36888 weeks and half arsed stories to keep up engagement. Hope that helps X

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That crimping thing is a load of shite. It does nothing that you can't do with a pastry cutter! All it's doing is squishing the edges together and giving a crimped/fluted edge.
You can only use one type of bread in it, its tiny and its over priced.

Why would anyone want to buy one?

Reactions: 39
The lip smacking was weird, it was like it was never going to stop, 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Happy duck Up Friday gorgeous fat hens! 🐔🍿🥤
I'm thinking we are in for a mega ad/bragfest over the next couple of days at 'tend NotaFarm from the tone deaf, nail tapping scammer and jimbobtinyknobnojobchavsuitslob!
Noticed logging on Instagram today, those Crimpshit bastards are advertising! 😠
Hope everyone is ok 😘💕
Screenshot_20220208-124846_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Can't believe they've fucked over Kay she's so lovely but she also has lots of faithful followers that will stick up for her.

Reactions: 16
I do NOT believe it! There's no way Sopha would give away the valuable time or use the ad space on her page just to show off a box of cheap crap. She clearly had no clue what was in there as her niece pulled it all out. Some form of currency was exchanged.
Especially after she’d already ‘bought’ a whole load of Easter crap from Home Bargains. Mind you, when you have two houses, I suppose you need to duplicate the completely unnecessary Easter decorations in both.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.