Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime she posts I feel like I could murder someonešŸ˜‚ but when Iā€™ve been active on tattle and she doesnā€™t post, I find myself refreshing Instagram like a sheep waiting for something to witch aboutšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I hadnā€™t watched those. Why is he celebrating her getting the correct answers as if she is a child? Actually, I didnā€™t treat my children that way, as if they are idiots and Iā€™m shocked they got something right. And why is she letting him treat her that way? If that was my husband (sorry, I just gagged) I wouldnā€™t let him speak to me like that. She laps it up and walks off all proud of herself, cussing like a sailor at her ā€œwin.ā€ That relationship is so messed up, the way he infantilizes her and the way she allows it and seems to enjoy it and gain confidence from it.

Reactions: 38
Favourite drink is Ribema
Get a loyfff hunnayyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is Sophie so insincere?? The kitchen fitter guy shares his mother's brain tumour story and everyone sends their well wishes - Sophie writes 'We love you Brad ā¤'. She can't even wish a very sick women well!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Crimpshit and Hinch are cretins
Theyā€™ve deleted her comment too although Iā€™m not sure if that happens when they get blocked? Anyway the replies to her are all still there but I wonder for how long forā€¦

Reactions: 16
Why is Sophie so insincere?? The kitchen fitter guy shares his mother's brain tumour story and everyone sends their well wishes - Sophie writes 'We love you Brad ā¤'. She can't even wish a very sick women well!
Thatā€™s awful. She has to make it about her.

• Sad
2 house's, 2 luxury car's, millionaire and yet all I can think is...she still has to shag #jimbobmicroscopicknobaintgotajobsupersloboioigob no bleeping fankoo!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Is anyone taking inspiration from her preachy quotes? I find them condescending and patronising

Reactions: 25
CHEESEā€¦.HAHAHAHAHAā€¦.CHEESE..HAHAHAHA..CHEESE..HAHAHAHAAA šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s weird!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Creepy bastard Inch and his reaction to the word Libya last night... šŸ‘€šŸ‘ƒ the dirty twit's facial expression as you just know he was hinting at Labia (lips) šŸ¤¢

Hinch's childish weird "My Mum's roast dinner umm nummm numm" bumping her inflated gums reaction reminded me of Hannibal Lecter off Silence of the Lambs! šŸ¤£ "ummmm a niiiiice Ribena" !
Couple goals hunnz? How about a couple of vile con artist cunts!
Oh, and that Crimpit company are cunts too after stealing the recipe off Kay then blocking her - getting tips off Hinch per chance? šŸ¤”

The latest quote for today, another "You are exactly where you should be" - ever the patronising, insensitive fuckwit aren't you Sophie. Go and roll in some Alpaca dusssht you spoilt little brat and sit on a pointed carrot whilst you are at it then have a lie down on some Alpaca soaked ssshraww! šŸ’©šŸ„•šŸ˜–
ATV! šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ–•šŸ¼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Have Crimpit deleted the comments saying they stole the Nando's idea after they blocked the girl who originally came up with the idea? They're just as shady as Hinch!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Theyā€™ve deleted her comment too although Iā€™m not sure if that happens when they get blocked? Anyway the replies to her are all still there but I wonder for how long forā€¦
Crimpit page must have been to the Sophie Hinchliffe School of Instagrammers.

Copy off other peoples ideas.

Dont credit original poster

When you get called out on it block and delete

Block and delete.

Block and delete

Block and delete.

The comment tagging the original account has been deleted and all the replies to it as well šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Cutla observations hunnays:

1. who bleeping drinks ribena after the age of 6
2. Theyā€™re a pair of boring bastards

• Haha
Some walloper on the Crimpit post when they said Dophie has shared their page:'

'This is amazing, and Iā€™m sure itā€™s why mrshinchhome continues to do what she does. Soph youā€™re making a difference to peoples lives and itā€™s such a lovely thing to do! Congrats guys, I canā€™t wait to order one myself.'

No and it's for the money and the adoration for doing duck all, you thick, thick duck :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ALSO IT'S A bleeping TOASTIE MAKER, I'm sure those fleeing for their lives in the Ukraine and all the other horrible stuff that happens in the world are glad 'Soph' bought a bleeping gadget and it made a real difference to their lives. I despair.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.