Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I absolutely stand by my previous statements. These two boring cunts have got no friends. Absolute pair of bleeping melts.

Reactions: 30
Jesus christ what have I just watched... She's like a child. She behaves like a overly excited child over a GAME
Jamie praising her like a child. No wonder she neeeeeeds praise and attention to function.

Nothing wrong with her swearing, but when she acts like this nice sweet little Sophie and plays the fake character when actually she probably says the word bleep more than me and I own that word, is frustrating.

Oh and the dirty little giggle at Libya is pathetic. We all know your beef flaps have been through half of maldon, keep it yourself and grow up
Beef flaps!!! 🤣🤣🤣
In which case Freda Fiddle Fingers has a slack "Wizard's Sleeve"! 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don’t like to comment on her children but just as a general thought , I have a young child, a year or two older than Ron and if I put them in a double bed A) they would be lost in it and waking up constantly because there’s just too much room to wiggle and move about in it
And B) as my child is a wriggler they’d be falling out of bed constantly. Both sides.

I know not all children wriggle about in their sleep but a double bed for someone of his age seems a strange choice?
My little boy is 4 and he sleeps in a double, mainly because he’s usually in with me! We ended up getting him one for his own room
OK OK OK

My daughter had a double bed when she was 3ish. Only because I was completely and utterly broke (I'm talking Sainsburys 21p noodles were a luxury broke) and someone on FB was giving away three almost new double bed frames with mattresses (how the other half live aye!)

My kids had one each, and I the other.

Urgh. I feel like a Hincher 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
im with you! My little boy has a double bed as it was just easier and he has more room!

Reactions: 8
No worries schweet'arrt just have a good time ooop' t'north, coconuts & teeny peeny clinker tunes can wait! 😂🍒🥥 I'm married to a Northerner - they definitely wouldn't stand for the tit pre-grated cheesy egg vom concoctions Hinch produces! 🤢🤣
Fannnnnnks Schweeet’arrrrt 💕

I completely agree, Mr Owl definitely wouldn’t eat any of her vomfest concoctions 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone mentions no sign of Jimbobsmallknob and now we have twit overload, make it stop

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember seeing easter cookie cutters before...how many do you need? Your way of doing it sounds lovely & not wasteful x
Ah thank you ☺. Perhaps I should have got myself an Insta influencer page and I might have been famous enough for my own Tattlers thread 🤣

What did he say? Something like ‘it’s not happening, as much as we might try’?
🤢
Maybe she wants a llama human crossbreed🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think they are lying. So if I bought a huge box of items and did a haul on IG, would Poundland go to the trouble of adding a banner with my name and a marketing link listing all the products I bought online? I don’t think so. This was absolutely a business deal between Hinch and Poundland.
I'm pretty sure they're lying but what would they gain from lying?? More people going onto their site??
Less people likely to go on their site if its posted as an ad?
Mrs hinch paid them a bit to say its not an ad?

Reactions: 13
Think they are lying. So if I bought a huge box of items and did a haul on IG, would Poundland go to the trouble of adding a banner with my name and a marketing link listing all the products I bought online? I don’t think so. This was absolutely a business deal between Hinch and Poundland.
Another influencer opened her Poundland box today too, different items than Hinch’s though. She did put Ad top corner.
8C607A9C-46F1-4E3D-82C6-525624A030A5.jpeg

"Look at my wife"...on an insta specifically created to market her? Wonder if he posts the same tit on his own insta

Reactions: 15
What the actual duck have I just watched on Jimbobcreepyslob’s stories 😱 “What’s your favourite food” I’ve never seen anything like her reaction. Lip smacking freak, I thought the screen was buffering or something it went on so long 😳

It was like watching Hannibal Lecter discussing what or rather who he ate at his last meal rather than Hinchibal discussing Fiddle’s roast dinner 🤪
I think it was her Catchphrase audition 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I really can’t get over how tone deaf she is. The number of posts I’ve seen from people over the weekend about the massive jump in their energy prices for a single day is actually horrifying me. And Princess Sophie Rose is just all “Here’s my alpacas, here’s my orangery, here’s my underfloor heating and ridiculously expensive mural…” Surely the sheep can’t be eating this up?!

The main issue she has is that she thinks that anyone who even remotely disagrees with her or dislikes her is a troll. Guess that’s what happens when you surround yourself with enablers…but until she learns that all her followers are going to get is ‘brag brag alpaca brag alpaca…’
Oh, but you’re wrong my love, it’s because the “guys” are so genuinely happy for her, remember?! Patronising twit.

Hi Jamie! Hope you aren’t eating them Doritos hun. Looking a bit porky lately babes. You aren’t exactly packing so a big old gut hiding your little chipolata isn’t helping things hunnay. Now go away, you’ve got the personality of a pile of alpaca poop x
It’s all those ‘Crimps’ snacks he’s eating! Probably the only meal he gets!

I have never seen someone buy so much tit. Just use a fork to crimp the edges of whatever you’re making, FFS! That box of toot will he straight in landfill soon too. Prick.

I have never seen someone buy so much tit. Just use a fork to crimp the edges of whatever you’re making, FFS! That box of toot will he straight in landfill soon too. Prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
77CC5CAD-40BB-497F-91C7-C7E89D926A74.png

Instagram is trolling me, for a “little business” who’s website crashed due to the amount of “hinch traffic” this morning seemed to have got their tit together pretty quickly to get a sponsored ad on Insta tonight 🤔

• Haha
Inch has been pretty quiet for sometime. Anyone else think his hooter has been in for cosmetic adjustment? ⚒ Looks a little flatter to me! 😂👃👀
20220407_003430.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.