Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was eating the Doritos & dip & then wiped her fingers on her skanky tracky bottoms 😂🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus christ what have I just watched... She's like a child. She behaves like a overly excited child over a GAME
Jamie praising her like a child. No wonder she neeeeeeds praise and attention to function.

Nothing wrong with her swearing, but when she acts like this nice sweet little Sophie and plays the fake character when actually she probably says the word bleep more than me and I own that word, is frustrating.

Oh and the dirty little giggle at Libya is pathetic. We all know your beef flaps have been through half of maldon, keep it yourself and grow up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What the actual duck was that noise Sophie I now want to rip my ears off. Thankyou very much

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus christ what have I just watched... She's like a child. She behaves like a overly excited child over a GAME
Jamie praising her like a child. No wonder she neeeeeeds praise and attention to function.

Nothing wrong with her swearing, but when she acts like this nice sweet little Sophie and plays the fake character when actually she probably says the word bleep more than me and I own that word, is frustrating.

Oh and the dirty little giggle at Libya is pathetic. We all know your beef flaps have been through half of maldon, keep it yourself and grow up
What did she say about Libya? I can't make it out as she doesn't speak properly

What the actual duck was that noise Sophie I now want to rip my ears off. Thankyou very much
That's what she does to Jamie no cock!

Reactions: 7
Hi Jamie! Hope you aren’t eating them Doritos hun. Looking a bit porky lately babes. You aren’t exactly packing so a big old gut hiding your little chipolata isn’t helping things hunnay. Now go away, you’ve got the personality of a pile of alpaca poop x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven’t caught up yet so sorry if I’m duplicating a reply.

You just attach it where you would attach a photo on the complaint form x
Thank you to the both of you who replied. I thought it had to be sent separately so this is good news

Reactions: 6

Maybe James will show Sopha his beef curtains later.

If you nose you nose 👃🐄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm not convinced.............
Think they are lying. So if I bought a huge box of items and did a haul on IG, would Poundland go to the trouble of adding a banner with my name and a marketing link listing all the products I bought online? I don’t think so. This was absolutely a business deal between Hinch and Poundland.

Reactions: 31
What did she say about Libya? I can't make it out as she doesn't speak properly

That's what she does to Jamie no cock!
Can't work it out fully but something like I thought of that Libya and nodded down to her bits aka labia.
Honestly pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m on my second bottle of wine as it’s my day off tomorrow, so no bleeping judgement from me, but it’s seems like she’s had a fair few “Ribenas” on inch’s stories.
On her stories, my husband also watched the Chelsea game and he would 100% tell me to duck off into another room if I was watching make up stories and talking to my phone. Full disclosure, I went for a wee and watched her stories so didn’t disturb him with her super annoying voice, (she and you nusty hens are my dirty little secret 🤫😂)
I’m chilling with my glass of wine, my book and dog on my lap, happy as a pig in tit 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has the bitchiest face ever, she actually makes me cringe. They are a pair of total mingers, he's just as creepy as ever.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.