Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m done with this day.
I don’t mind this I can see why as a business you’d post something like this licking her arse to keep the new followers on your side even if you personally weren’t a fan

Reactions: 6
James needs to lay off them crimpets. See this is what happens when you eat and do duck all, you lazy turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear Sopha who never reads Tattle, yesterday it was mentioned on here that we hadn't seen your business partner husband for a little while then last night we are treated to double whammy! Just coincidence 🤔 I think not! I just have one thing to say to you. Dance little puppet, dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder if Sopha’s most dedicated hunnnz managed to order themselves a “Crimpit” I bet Jizz Tits, Sexy Daddy Pig, Cumslut, Bumstretcher and Titsalina Bumsquash were constantly trying to refresh the webpage until they could place an order, bless’their’arrrrrrts 🤭
Hahaha it may have already been said but Titsalina Bumsquash is a genuine account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screaming and shouting like a child and Inch having to tell her to keep it down because she’ll wake the kids. Yet more proof that it’s all about HER!!

Reactions: 22
urgghhh he’s such a drip. His voice makes me feel sick.

Wife sat with her poundshop box?! How endearing.
but wife also shows off this week her underfloor heating, in her second home, when heatng has gone up 54% that same week?

No class.

Reactions: 17
Just catching up with last nights tit they posted and all I can say is little Ronron is jimbobnojoblittleknobs double and the kids were not in bed, they had been carted off along with clingon back to old Ma’s for the night

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s one classy woman, I’m sure she said “I don’t care I fxxkxn won “ at the end !! I bet they both swear like troopers in front of the kids

Reactions: 16
And her hint at wanting to be on catchphrase 😬😬
Funny how it was mentioned Jamie was nowhere to be seen. Wish he would duck off now.
Is it just me who thinks he talks to her so patronising? Like she's a child
But she is. Only a child could be so oblivious to what’s going on outside her 4 walls…sorry I mean 8 walls, can’t forget her spare house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He says ‘Catchphrase if you’re watching’. Desperate for fame the both of them

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.