Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not convinced.............
So they saw her order, out of the shedload of orders they probably get each day, looked through it very carefully, and created a mrs hinch page for their website? Nah duck off poundland, I call llamashit on that one. At the very least she ordered it herself, notified Poundland by phone or email and said she’d promote them if she gets a refund and commission. Sly cow

Reactions: 36
Why does she laugh at Ronnie when he speaks? 🥺

surely she should be praising him?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Everyone used to love this woman because of how ‘relatable’ she was. This is no longer the case. Not many people live in £2m mansions, with 3 alpacas in the garden and murals painted on bedroom walls. 2 year old children with their own bleeping en suite. She isn’t relatable anymore, not even slightly. I don’t know how she’s still raking it in other than her tatty range in Tescos for all the yummy mummy’s to purchase. It’s amazing what you can become rich from in this day and age.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone mentions no sign of Jimbobsmallknob and now we have twit overload, make it stop
Realised yesterday that someone had said they’d not seen anyone tagging her or sharing her tit recently too, low and behold she has a page full of the fuckers to share with us. She’d make a cracking lawyer, can pull evidence out her own arse and can blatantly lie and ignore the stuff she doesn’t need noticing. Shame she’s thick, could have gone so far in life. Then again, she couldn’t really be fighting her own cases of plagiarism

Reactions: 15
Why was she acting like she didn't know what was in the box from Poundland? Surely she ordered all that 💩.....

Reactions: 19
Why was she acting like she didn't know what was in the box from Poundland? Surely she ordered all that 💩.....
I am feeling so triggered by her this morning!!! I usually let it slide away but this morning was the limit!
My landlord has just increased my rent, that along with the energy cost rising has finished me off, trying to work full time as a single parent and I am down to my last tenner which I need for fuel to complete my work visits today.
Not sure if we will be able to afford to live here much longer and that terrifies me because I actually don’t know what to do…
And she is showing off her Poundland haul of literal tat that probably adds up to 30 quid?!?
I don’t normally get upset but that was my limit! She hasn’t got a clue.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Just catching up with last nights tit they posted and all I can say is little Ronron is jimbobnojoblittleknobs double and the kids were not in bed, they had been carted off along with clingon back to old Ma’s for the night
Wonder who was minding house no. 2 and making sure the WWs weren’t in peril - or being kidnapped?

Reactions: 13
Check out the last two people sofa followed. Charley and Steff. Nice wholesome content.
Charley has posted multiple racist things on her grid.

Soph when you read here today, you might want to think if that’s the sort of account you really want to follow?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Also, can she please have a typical Thursday off? Taking the kids up London for some Easter holiday enrichment. Already stressed and we haven't left yet 😵

Charley has posted multiple racist things on her grid.

Soph when you read here today, you might want to think if that’s the sort of account you really want to follow?
Has she been hacked or just she genuinely just not give a tit anymore? It's like she's got about 5 people running her insta, all who keep forgetting they're logged in to her, because the follows are so random.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, can she please have a typical Thursday off? Taking the kids up London for some Easter holiday enrichment. Already stressed and we haven't left yet 😵

Has she been hacked or just she genuinely just not give a tit anymore? It's like she's got about 5 people running her insta, all who keep forgetting they're logged in to her, because the follows are so random.
I don’t think she looks at who she follows, it’s just anyone who tags her so they then get over excited and share “oh em ggggeeeeeeeee Mrs Hinch followed me my life is complete!!” And then she unfollows later.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me who finds it incredibly sad that the one word Ron has other than his family names is ‘cheese’? He’s being brought up to be a performing monkey for the camera 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I thought her children never had dummies? Seen Lennie is with it so many times

I'm shocked! So she's been tagged and SS has, to be a face of a mental health campaign 😳😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She won't need to buy any more scaffold with the amount of timber Jamie is carrying

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought her children never had dummies? Seen Lennie is with it so many times
Probably has it 23 hours a day hence why he never makes noises, could be part of the issue with Ronnie's 'invisible speech needs' too if he was shut up with a dummy whilst not on camera. I used to work in a nursery and the amount of parents that would stick a dummy in their kids mouths as soon as they came to the door because they made the slightest noise or trying to talk while their parents were, instead of engaging with their kids was so sad.
P.s I'm not a speech therapist so maybe he does have genuine speech issues buy I'm leaning more to the fact that he doesn't get spoken to properly, I mean example this morning, he can say cheese but not dog toy or food you know the usual words kids would pick up if they didn't have a camera shoved in their face 24hrs

Reactions: 9
Reposted to edit out names on the Facebook post! I've been lurking on this thread for a while, I used to think Mrs Hinch was the nuts till she moved to her tend farm. Then I found this thread and my eyes have been well and truly opened!

Sorry if these have already been posted, these are the replies to an ad for a 'Hinch bundle' - £25!

Also please can someone explain Kate to the party please, I'm dying to know what it means 🤣

Screenshot_20220407-084516_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220407-084527_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.