Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking back to yesterday when she showed Ronnie's room and he still hasn't seen it.
In my mind I can see it being very overwhelming for him. Going from a bland grey baby nursery and cot that he's only ever known in his nearly 3 years of life, to yellow farm colours with a double bed. I think it will be an overload for him tbh. She should have slowly introduced him whilst things have been progressing. That way it won't be as massive a change for him when he finally sees it. Nothing is ever for the benefit of those bairns. It's all for the Gram and nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If only I could train mine to put the toys back 🤣🤣🤣 the one he wants is always the last one in the box 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You can!
If your dog knows drop, then let him hold a toy, then put the to box under his nose and say 'drop', 'box'. Soon as he's dropped then treat immediately. You'll have to do it over and over, but then you'll eventually be able to put the box down, say drop box and he'll do it.
You can even teach them the names of their toys, so then you can say ball, drop, box.

We've taught ours the names of her toys and how to drop her ball in a bucket of water to fish back out again. There's nothing you can't teach really with time and patience, well unless you're Hinch and can only teach her mutt separation anxiety and how to be completely useless 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the lesson to take away from the ASA thing is that there is power in the number of complaints. 51 complaints was a lot for them to disregard. I don’t want to burden David, Rebecca or Adam with extra work, but if Hinch is blatantly taking the piss about not declaring ads then it behoves us to make a formal complaint if we want anything to change

How do you make a complaint?

Reactions: 5
After seeing the mess of someone's hands after a toaster caught fire because they had been putting cheese and other crap in it, that's a hard nope from me. Don't fancy burns, nor do I want to risk ruining my kitchen/house (her insurance wouldn't have paid out had she let the fire take hold too as she wasn't using the toaster properly!).

I'm often a bit too lazy to go to the back of the cupboard for the machine, clean it afterwards (its not new, the coating is slightly damaged so it's a pain), etc. 🙊 so I sometimes just make them in a non-stick frying pan...just very lightly butter or oil the outside and...mmmmmm! Now I might need one for lunch. Just have to squash it a bit and be careful when turning it so it doesn't come apart.
Small bit of mayo on both outsides and in to the frying pan! Trust me!

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion - “Hinch uses plastic tat to make the boys a treat, while the rest of the UK have to chose to eat or heat!”

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ss just reminded everyone it's her wedding in 3 months, can't wait to see what Hinch and Co wear🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Before today I’d never heard of a crimpet. After today I hate the bloody things and the word. Creaming themselves cause she shared it…come on calm yourselves it’s not like the queen shared it. Jesus 😭

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.