Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, never again. Cultish and made my disordered eating a billionty percent worse. 😔 There's a group at the end of my road and weekly I battle with the urge to bulk buy off the McDonalds Saver Menu and walk in, dump it all on the raffle prize table and run out again whilst screaming "Save yourselves! Run! This will never be sustainable and all they want is your money! Yo-yo dieting is more harmful than the fat they make you despiseeeee."

It wouldn't be a quick getaway with that tho, need to work on my exit. 😂
slimming world is awful. It completely messed up my relationship with food. I only had 1 and a half stone to lose when I joined and it took me 18 months to get it off and I felt awful and myskin was a mess from all the crap they tell you to eat.Someone at the group said they crave sweets all the time and the leader said make sugar free vimto ice lollies! And the woman said no I like to actually eat something sweet so the leader suggested she chew them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, if we're showing off, I don't have any jusrol in the house AND I grate my own cheese. Winning!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do people really believe that she has stopped receiving gifted items. Practically the entire contents of house number one were gifted and now she suddenly buys everything. I mean the boys seem to be in new pj's nearly every night and yes she may advertise the business but never marks them as gifted. There is no way that she has paid for every single item in farm not a farm house. The fact is she seems to get away with and we will likely never find out. She's such a sly b***h. Even the amount of things she was gifted for Ron when he was born and then when Lon was born she supposedly started buying everything. All this work she's getting done on this new house I'm sure will be at a discounted price. She doesn't do anything unless there is something in it for her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So I was looking at who she follows and went off on a tangent, as I do, and came across yet another face of Sophi e!
90308A93-BA70-4ED5-BE5A-29DC284119A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Another undeclared advert for her Hinch homeware range in Tescos… she really doesn’t care what the ASA thinks - hope they ban her from doing adverts for a few months.

And what’s with dressing both boys up the same? And what a lie about the boys racing to open parcels. That parcel was huge, so an adult would have answered the door and scissors required to break the tape on it! She can’t be honest with even basics!

Attachments

Reactions: 28
I don’t think it’s really their fault. I’m sure they handle their regular traffic flows just fine! How many people were really buying this thing before 😅. Based on how quickly they’ve gained followers, it was probably a huge spike in traffic all at the same time. Why pay for a website to handle those volumes when they don’t usually need it and couldn’t have predicted this. I don’t buy into the conspiracy theory that they knew 😂
I didn't say it was their fault or they knew.

I do believe Hinch knew what she was doing when she posted about it though. She knows about her Hinch effect when it comes to sharing businesses online.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooo, my turn - I played with my child all morning. We planted seeds, went to the park and built a tower
I played with mine, AND I tidied up his very real mess (not 'tend mess, Sopha) without dancing around the living room making myself look deranged (no need, I achieve this without effort tbf.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, if we're showing off, I don't have any jusrol in the house AND I grate my own cheese. Winning!!!!
Me next 🙋🏻‍♀️
I do my make up in a mirror, not on my phone with a filter, I only set my table when I’m going to eat a meal at it and I bake my kids actual cupcakes not chocolate omelettes
Edited to add: I also let the kids help with said cupcakes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she always try and act like just cos they're brothers they're naughty. It's weird, she genuinely doesn't have a clue how to parent.

Does she own absolutely anything other than tracksuits for herself and those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If we’re showing off, I’d like to declare that my baby has started solids (😭) and he was served actual food today with no turmeric, or weird concoctions 🤣🤣 he also isn’t dressed like a roadman 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If we’re showing off, I’d like to declare that my baby has started solids (😭) and he was served actual food today with no turmeric, or weird concoctions 🤣🤣 he also isn’t dressed like a roadman 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry but those red tracksuits look terrible. Bloody awful

Cannot stand when she does those "quotes" as if her children are talking. I mean come on 😬😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.