Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the lesson to take away from the ASA thing is that there is power in the number of complaints. 51 complaints was a lot for them to disregard. I don’t want to burden David, Rebecca or Adam with extra work, but if Hinch is blatantly taking the piss about not declaring ads then it behoves us to make a formal complaint if we want anything to change

You’ve influenced me to put a complaint in every day I see one. I’m fank you and good afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
*brag alert*
Took my ND child and spaniel to the beach today. Also had cheesey chips (not pre grated either!)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s such a friggin liar. Why is it a race to get to the parcels. Do Ronnie and Lonnie open the door to the delivery driver and take it off them ??? Course they don’t. How else are they getting the parcels then?? She’s letting them play with them for content. Stupid hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry but those red tracksuits look terrible. Bloody awful

Cannot stand when she does those "quotes" as if her children are talking. I mean come on 😬😳😬
All that money, and she chooses to dress her gorgeous boys in those 😬 Can’t buy class.

Reactions: 19
What's with all this CRIMPIT shite. bleeping hell it's only a fancy cutter. 🤦🤦 Now all the sheep 'need' one from what I've just read. 🙄
If she did a tit and bunged it in the toaster they'd all want it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Not been on the gram for a while but I've gone back on today and seen the story about cleaning her garden table, why is it covered it what looks like brick dust? Is work being done at greyskull aswell?
That looks like the dust that blew in from the Sahara weeks ago! I remember saying at the time that if she did film in real time she could have used it for content.It covered everything in it's path.

Reactions: 25
Not been on the gram for a while but I've gone back on today and seen the story about cleaning her garden table, why is it covered it what looks like brick dust? Is work being done at greyskull aswell?
its prob a pre record from when she actually had eggstenssssshun done ghuyyysh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We had a lot of sand from the Sahara dumped on a lot of England a few weeks back, so it's probably that. It has however rained a LOT in the last couple of weeks so a lot of the sand deposited on some of my outdoor furniture got washed off on it's own. Which begs the question: is this another really old pre-record or is the Maldon Microclimate acting up again?

Reactions: 16
She’s such a friggin liar. Why is it a race to get to the parcels. Do Ronnie and Lonnie open the door to the delivery driver and take it off them ??? Course they don’t. How else are they getting the parcels then?? She’s letting them play with them for content. Stupid hoe
Exactly, and like even Ronnie would be able to open the parcel like that at his age…why always with the lies, Princess Sophie??

Reactions: 14
What's with all this CRIMPIT shite. bleeping hell it's only a fancy cutter. 🤦🤦 Now all the sheep 'need' one from what I've just read. 🙄
Soph often bungs tit in the toaster imo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The boys are probably doing ‘the two man team’ to the Amazon delivery man and taking in the parcels so Sopha doesn’t need to leave the sofa. I mean, R and L need to earn their keep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read that as ‘Fanny cutter’ , I must wear my glasses more often 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on her stories so apologies for the lateness but thank god for Ronnie correcting the overgrown toddler !!
“Say mummum” and he said “mum”
Why teach a child with speech issues to speak incorrectly?!! Stupid woman!!

Reactions: 30
She looks a bit like Michaela Strachan in the one on the left. No offence Michaela, you are a legend for managing to work on the WAC with Timmy Mallett

8B35BCD0-CA23-4B2E-88D2-EFC28CB24661.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As we’re bragging…..

I’ve cleaned my entire downstairs and caught up on all the washing whilst looking after my 2 year old. Didn’t even have to ring my mum let alone get her round.

Also, changed many a nappy without wiping a single one on my face. Go me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.