Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the neice constantly there?
Has she moved in? no shade to the girl, she seems lovely and very good with the kids, seen how she immediately picked up Lenors cue to wanting something from the box (she gave him fake grass) his smile to her was lovely.

Reactions: 38
Has she moved in? no shade to the girl, she seems lovely and very good with the kids, seen how she immediately picked up Lenors cue to wanting something from the box (she gave him fake grass) his smile to her was lovely.
It’s just one weird family…I mean I thought mine were fucked up😂see she’s morphing the niece into her…nails,bracelets 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Either the niece now lives with her or she's slowly being introduced to try and garner her some fame/income. Would tie in with Sophie following some of her friends.

Reactions: 16
Why does she sound surprised by what she ordered
I came here to say this.. I was looking everywhere for a tiny “ad” sign hidden in white but can’t see one.. she definitely got gifted it though - she doesn’t seem to have a clue what’s in the box!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine having all that money to spend on Easter tit, some parents will be lucky if they can afford a 1 quid egg this year. Shes so bleeping insensitive, and not living in real time. Normal people are on their absolute arsed and she's showing all this absolute shite. She needs to get a friggin grip of her self.

Reactions: 19
What an absolutely deceitful cow. She had no idea what was in that box. There was one item that she couldn't even describe because she had no idea what it was. She's a con artist.

Reactions: 23
Why is she surprised at what she bought? Poor boys are going to get the shits with that cheap chocy (if they even eat it, it's vile people have bought mine it before it ain't good)

So the latest poll shows we have at least 15 sheep on here, just lurking and or Hinch and co, 😉 woohhoooo😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She the new baby sitter probably poor lass

Reactions: 11
I ordered all this stuff….oh wow I ordered uhh I like uh LIKED this.
You’re fooling no one Hinchems

liar liar poundshop “haul” on fire

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That haul is blatantly an AD. She should be ashamed that she can’t remember what she ordered. Her niece is most definitely morphing into her Aunt. And this is what I do not get. She says her family are getting trolled yet despite that shows even more of them!!! Why?? She’s such a barefaced liar. It’s like the reason they moved. Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie and even more lies. Horrid woman.
Received a lovely email from the ASA today - they are definitely investigating her and her shady adverts. Love that us tattlers (and maybe even those who just love to lurk on here) have complained together. There’s definitely strength in numbers - the ASA cannot ignore lots of people complaining about the same undeclared adverts. I honestly think this Poundland haul was an advert - they are trying to get more customers into stores and buying online.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m guessing that was Fiddles white sandalled foot behind Lonnie, She is NEVER alone with her kids😳😳😳

Reactions: 26
That haul is blatantly an AD. She should be ashamed that she can’t remember what she ordered. Her niece is most definitely morphing into her Aunt. And this is what I do not get. She says her family are getting trolled yet despite that shows even more of them!!! Why?? She’s such a barefaced liar. It’s like the reason they moved. Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie and even more lies. Horrid woman.
Received a lovely email from the ASA today - they are definitely investigating her and her shady adverts. Love that us tattlers (and maybe even those who just love to lurk on here) have complained together. There’s definitely strength in numbers - the ASA cannot ignore lots of people complaining about the same undeclared adverts. I honestly think this Poundland haul was an advert - they are trying to get more customers into stores and buying online.
If it's not and she just bought a load of tit she can't even remember, she should be ashamed more money than sense

Another complaint coming ASA way😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I threw mine away because it was old and really wasn't getting used... And now I have toastie regret because as soon as they're mentioned I want one. And repeat forever, for the rest of my life. 😂
Me too, I almost went and bought one a couple of weeks ago after I nearly set the kitchen on fire making cheese on toast but I got distracted before I got as far as searching.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just taken a look at the poundshop home page. The image of items at the top of the page is the exact same as sent to Sofa. Coincidence much?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.