Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion -

1% also disagree with Tattle. Unlike Soph, we’re not rattled.

C73599E7-2392-4C22-A23D-9B60BC301EBC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
God that frolicking with the Woolly Wankers picture must have a few more creative uses left 😉😂😂 and the real Gretal one 😭
She's such a strange one 😳 getting into such a state that she looks like she's in the throes of passion when she's petting her alpacas! 🤢😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Before today I’d never heard of a crimpet. After today I hate the bloody things and the word. Creaming themselves cause she shared it…come on calm yourselves it’s not like the queen shared it. Jesus 😭
But she is the Queen. The Queen of Fakery, Filtering, Lying, Manipulating, Environment Damaging and Bragging.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on her stories so apologies for the lateness but thank god for Ronnie correcting the overgrown toddler !!
“Say mummum” and he said “mum”
Why teach a child with speech issues to speak incorrectly?!! Stupid woman!!
This was a big hate of mine with my mil. My triplets were premature and one had a lot of delays. I was so happy when he started saying dad. My mil who lives 500 miles away came to visit and started saying say dadadadada. I said he can say dad. Her reply was he’s a baby so this is how to teach him. He wasn’t a baby he was nearly 3. After her 5 day visit took 3 months to get him to utter another word 🤬.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sopha - I know you haven’t read here since you only had 1 house - but you know there are other clothes other than tracksuits and pjs right?

I love a bit of comfort but bloody ell they are all constantly in tracksuits. The boys would look so cute in some jeans or dungarees and cute tops instead of looking like 15 year old road boys. Have we ever seen her in anything other than tracksuits and loungewear? Jeans and a t shirt or top?

such laziness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not been on the gram for a while but I've gone back on today and seen the story about cleaning her garden table, why is it covered it what looks like brick dust? Is work being done at greyskull aswell?
Sorry if someone already said this but a few weeks ago In Essex (and prob other areas, but my parents live not far from Maldonia) there was sand coming down from the Sahara

Reactions: 7
She seems really surprised by some of the things in the box. Almost like they shoved a load of random tit in there for her to promote. Does she work with Pound Shop? Should this have been marked as an Ad??

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What the duck is going on now? Grabby abi is unpacking a box and passing it to grinch, who claims to have ordered all this toot herself, yet seems like it’s all the first time she’s seen it….imagine getting a PR box from a pound shop

Reactions: 36
This was a big hate of mine with my mil. My triplets were premature and one had a lot of delays. I was so happy when he started saying dad. My mil who lives 500 miles away came to visit and started saying say dadadadada. I said he can say dad. Her reply was he’s a baby so this is how to teach him. He wasn’t a baby he was nearly 3. After her 5 day visit took 3 months to get him to utter another word 🤬.
Oh no! Why would he need to “teach” him something he already knows.
I had similar issues with my prem in regards to the teaching and it’s so frustrating when people have take over with something they know nothing about making our (already difficult)lives more difficult ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.