Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that hinch has posted this post only a while after PTWM has posted that her ‘non-verbal’ son has just said his first whole sentence 🤔

Both using their son’s for content and making out like they are both going through this journey together....or maybe ye are just both lazy parents that don’t put your phones down and interact with your children 🤮

View attachment 1169274

View attachment 1169280
they are strangers you pair of cretins! There is a well of support within our wonderful nhs. Support from PROFESSIONALS, who have a DUTY to safeguard your kids and keep their history PRIVATE!! These two pricks Don’t even think their kids toileting should be private from Instagram! Isn’t it sad hcps have their kids best interest at heart!

people pull you apart because you absolutely SUCK at the very basics of motherhood which is a duty of care to THEM. No one apart from you and your child and their very close loved ones has a pissing right to know anything abour them.

please enlighten me? What benefit does being on Instagram have on a child’s development and well being? There is zero benefit, there is plenty of detrimental aspects I could list all day. At least own it, you use your child because that cute factor boosts your engagement and spreads your demographics to families and single mums especially! There’s no positive for your children. Prick! Can’t stand the stupid bleep. Narc personality at its finest. Deflect, blame everyone else. YOU do suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
DMs are always open?

So if I message her saying 'Hey hun, have you been told R may have autism?' I won't be blocked? For sure I would be as the A word is a dirty word to her, the twit.

I know she is just trying to drum up engagement but fuuuuuuuccckkk she is annoying.

FYI Hinch the "correct" amount to share about your precious boys with strangers is zero. Absolute zero.
Love this. Her engagement is clearly very low & she knows people are getting bored of her, she’s trying everything to stay relevant & failing. It’s all so forced, cringeworthy & desperate, I can’t even watch her videos with the sound on anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 47
💯💯💯 this. Not that she will ever protect them
absolutely spot on.

no benefit to child? Don’t do it. End of.

I’m off to bed to do my not tend job tomorrow.

This witch will really do anything but go to a parenting workshop, educate herself or have some extensive therapy on her overinflated ego. God help them poor children.

Fyi hinch as I know you read here. It’s never too late to post a message and say you withdraw your babies from the public eye until the day they can fully give informed consent. Plenty of evidence based research to suggest disrespecting your child’s privacy and not respecting them as an individual leads to insecure attachment and trauma. There is no evidence to suggest being put on the internet because the parents cba to work has any though. Hope that helps hun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Nobody trolls poor little Ronnie Sophie except you having ago all the time about bloody sharing!

Reactions: 27
Her sitting in the digger
I've always wanted to sit in one of these
That's funny soph cause your sons 2nd birthday was digger themed
You said he was OBSESSED with diggers
Why ain't Ron getting to sit in it??
He just not at all bothered now then?!
We owned a (much bigger) digger, sorry not sorry soph, and all the boys loved it from the kids to the adults and myself included.
She's such a (tit) performer/act that only appeals to the toxin inhaling low iq huns now

Reactions: 19
Also, while I’m in a ranty mood, she isn’t helping Ronnie’s development at all.

She’s shown things that can help him but then, like everything else in her disposable world, they’re never seen again.

Flashcards, the blue bucket ( seen but not used for it’s intended purpose), makaton, the mud kitchen for sensory play.

You and your layabout husband have more time to spend helping your son develop than any other parents I know. You dont have to spend at least 8 hours a day, out of the house working a real full time job so use that time to help your baby boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
please enlighten me? What benefit does being on Instagram have on a child’s development and well being? There is zero benefit, there is plenty of detrimental aspects I could list all day. At least own it, you use your child because that cute factor boosts your engagement and spreads your demographics to families and single mums especially! There’s no positive for your children. Prick! Can’t stand the stupid bleep. Narc personality at its finest. Deflect, blame everyone else. YOU do suck.
Influencers usually cite money, stuff and opportunities that other kids don’t get. Warped set of priorities. As if that makes a kid happier or better off, especially when you factor in all of the negatives. There’s an Australian influencer family and the kid was on one of their podcasts bragging about how he’s famous and has lots of fans that love the stuff his mum posts about him. He’s eight 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I usually only post at times she angers me most & tonight has been one of those occasions with the predictable basic twatty pity-party.
The Huns aren’t loving her tone deaf bragging so she turns it into her usual pity party, pretending that the trolls are saying things about the children..Absolute lies!!
The criticism is all about you Sophie. You are a tone deaf, disgusting con woman. As the mum of a severely autistic child let me tell you that your “journey” doesn’t give you the right to be a complete money grabbing twit of an excuse as a human-being.
To paraphrase Hinch (not quote- which I know is a concept that the queen of plagiarism doesn’t get)
Just duck off you narcissistic waste of oxygen and spend time with your lovely family, take your dog for a walk, (he’s a fat animal, not a human child) & stop treating creepy looking livestock like pets. Also be extremely embarrassed that your 12 year old niece parents your son much better than you.
As Soph would say.. Hope that helps. ATB 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 59
PMSL they are not going to want to do your stupid bleeping Easter tree when they're teenagers 😂 What planet is she on?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In fairness, when she said about them helping with the Easter tree as teenagers she did follow it with a laughing emoji, I don’t think she was serious.

Reactions: 2
Woman who posted a video of her 2 year old son on the toilet to 4 million followers: “Some days it’s really hard to know what to discuss and what not to discuss on Instagram”

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Sopha, hunnnnay…. Seeing as a large proportion of your “Followers” are Bots you’ve paid for and don’t know you exist as they don’t exist and the rest are made up of hunz who haven’t seen through you…YET…some are bandwagon jumping and some are fick as duck, I’d like to know how you feel you’re going through a little journey of petrified, nervous or plain scared when there are people fleeing for their lives in the Ukraine with just the clothes they have on their backs, leaving behind loved ones who are too old/sick to travel or their partners who are fighting, their pets and knowing it’s likely they won’t have a home to go back to 😢

Also, people are living in poverty in the UK, more soon will be too and also heartbreakingly with terminal illness. I’d like you to discuss why you think you‘re hard done by when the 1% - as you put it - just point out the lies you tell and that you‘re just a greedy, money obsessed saleswoman, bragging day in day out and who uses her own family, including two beautiful children, the bleeping Fluffheads who are just there to push the whole ‘tend Hinch Farm bullshit and her poor dog, who deserves proper care and not to be dressed up, so cruel and not funny in the slightest 😡

Your DM’s are always open…. What absolute crap. twit 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I see she’s having a pity party for one😴no one even says anything remotely negative about the children,ONLY about her.
I honestly find it incredible how an adults gets in a strop because not every single person in the world likes you or agrees with you. I mean,it’s narcissism at its finest. News flash Soph….NOBODY in this world is liked or loved by everyone it’s just life ! If someone dislikes me …fine it’s their choice,I honestly don’t get it

Sopha, hunnnnay…. Seeing as a large proportion of your “Followers” are Bots you’ve paid for and don’t know you exist as they don’t exist and the rest are made up of hunz who haven’t seen through you…YET…some are bandwagon jumping and some are fick as duck, I’d like to know how you feel you’re going through a little journey of petrified, nervous or plain scared when there are people fleeing for their lives in the Ukraine with just the clothes they have on their backs, leaving behind loved ones who are too old/sick to travel or their partners who are fighting, their pets and knowing it’s likely they won’t have a home to go back to 😢

Also, people are living in poverty in the UK, more soon will be too and also heartbreakingly with terminal illness. I’d like you to discuss why you think you‘re hard done by when the 1% - as you put it - just point out the lies you tell and that you‘re just a greedy, money obsessed saleswoman, bragging day in day out and who uses her own family, including two beautiful children, the bleeping Fluffheads who are just there to push the whole ‘tend Hinch Farm bullshit and her poor dog, who deserves proper care and not to be dressed up, so cruel and not funny in the slightest 😡

Your DM’s are always open…. What absolute crap. twit 🙄
To be fair her DM’s have to be open to block anyone who isn’t kissing her arse

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is what RoyOiOi and his bleeping Fluffhead pals think of poor petrified, nervous Mummaz. They only put up with her and her cackle for the carrots 🥕🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Soph babe ….. think 99%/1% is slightly inaccurate- judging by the negativity on FB and insta alone think we are talking 60/40 at least. Your bots have no voice and your sheep are still baaaaaaing

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Cry us a river Soph 😴

The only petrifying thing to you are your kids. Not tattle, next time just say the 1% is tattle 😂😂 thought you didn't read here?

Anyway she can steal cute cringey little quotes all she likes about her kids. When actually the only thing she finds petrifying are her kids, mainly Ronnie.
She can act like this fake loving and caring mammy alllll she likes but in reality, on her videos, she's totally clueless and is quite blatantly nervous of/being around her children and being a mother. Mainly Ronnie, she's absolutely clueless with him.
Like many of us have said before she puts him in danger constantly, social workers DO need to be heavily involved to support her and give her some parenting tips and classes. Not to remove her children but to keep them safe and give her support she desperately needs. Then maybe, just maybe, she'll love her child the way a mother should, because atm she acts like a clueless auntie or more so just a person who's awkwardly interacting with a friends child. Not a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Influencers usually cite money, stuff and opportunities that other kids don’t get. Warped set of priorities. As if that makes a kid happier or better off, especially when you factor in all of the negatives. There’s an Australian influencer family and the kid was on one of their podcasts bragging about how he’s famous and has lots of fans that love the stuff his mum posts about him. He’s eight 🤮
What an absolute tit excuse!

Money - kids don’t need money, they need love and an adult that can make the right decisions for them whilst they don’t have the capacity to do it for themselves

Stuff and opportunities - the only thing I can think of is modelling or acting work, opportunities that were unfairly taken from children who went to drama schools or worked properly to get them same opportunities.

All I’m hearing is “I’m willing to put my kids mental health/future/safety on the line because I want money and nice things so I’ll just hope they are as vapid and careless as me when they are older”

Also doesn’t surprise me and 8 year old would lap it up, give it a few years and see as they grow into their own selves how much they love their parents greed and laziness

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.