Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that hinch has posted this post only a while after PTWM has posted that her ‘non-verbal’ son has just said his first whole sentence 🤔

Both using their son’s for content and making out like they are both going through this journey together....or maybe ye are just both lazy parents that don’t put your phones down and interact with your children 🤮

0E8F2910-31FA-4EC2-8DC9-CC933EED1181.jpeg

47171B1F-7D46-480E-AA37-FB6C57DD12FD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Translation -

Those nusty trolls call me out on my bullshit and actually protect my children’s privacy more than I do

View attachment 1169245
She’s off on the woe is me again. So what if 1% of people (in her opinion) don’t like her. That means she thinks 99% of people do. So why is she adapting her content to the 1%?!

Her content is seriously lacking. And she knows that. We get the blame as per. BORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
DMs are open, so the unhinged aunties will then think because they can DM her she must be their friend.

Also, what not to discuss…well maybe read the bleeping room and don’t brag about thousands of £ spent on underfloor heating when folk are worrying about their bills

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her Dms are always open🤣 are they duck. Let's hope bum stretcher hasn't got any problems or they'll be blocked fourth with!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Funny that hinch has posted this post only a while after PTWM has posted that her ‘non-verbal’ son has just said his first whole sentence 🤔

Both using their son’s for content and making out like they are both going through this journey together....or maybe ye are just both lazy parents that don’t put your phones down and interact with your children 🤮

View attachment 1169274

View attachment 1169280
Of course she has to add about herself ffs 🥱

Reactions: 15
I hope this latest pity party sends sheep over here to have a look what is being said as they will see us cheering Ronnie on and only being concerned about the way she exploits him for content on her page.

Examples…calling him naughty to try and be relatable. Cackling at him getting the dog treats then shouting at him sternly to stop (his little face 😣). Reversing videos of him. Showing him in school uniform making it clear to anyone who should want to find out where he goes to nursery. Making him give up toys on camera to his baby brother in the name of “sharing”. Sticking him in front of 3 alpacas. I could go on.

We express nothing but concern for that beautiful boy and on the rare occasion any troll comes into the dungeon they are quickly ejected and usually it’s someone trying to give the forum a bad name rather than a genuine poster.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Omg twattlers! That picture of the alpaca (llama’s) on the road is actually local to me in the west of Scotland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
DMs are always open.

Which is strange because when my town was trying to fundraise for a local child, I messaged Hinch numerous times and asked her to share and not one message was acknowledged.

I know she can't help everybody, but don't proclaim you're Mother Theresa either Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Translation -

Those nusty trolls call me out on my bullshit and actually protect my children’s privacy more than I do

View attachment 1169245
This is what pisses me off the most about her.

The hinting, but not actually saying, that Ronnie has learning difficulties/is on the spectrum.

She uses her own son to gain sympathy, deflect from her bragging and play the poor me card.

Either keep your sons business private or come out and say exactly what his diagnosis is or what path your going down.

It actually makes me sick that a mother can use her boys struggles for engagment or deflection purposes.

Grow the duck up Sophi e tend Rose 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What’s your biggest fear? That your followers won’t know how rich they have made you? What are you holding back on? Certainly not the bragging, none of that is coming across as anxious Sophi e. If it is about Ronnie, join a forum for parents of children with similar needs instead of exploiting him on your public page.

Reactions: 34
I hope this latest pity party sends sheep over here to have a look what is being said as they will see us cheering Ronnie on and only being concerned about the way she exploits him for content on her page.

Examples…calling him naughty to try and be relatable. Cackling at him getting the dog treats then shouting at him sternly to stop (his little face 😣). Reversing videos of him. Showing him in school uniform making it clear to anyone who should want to find out where he goes to nursery. Making him give up toys on camera to his baby brother in the name of “sharing”. Sticking him in front of 3 alpacas. I could go on.

We express nothing but concern for that beautiful boy and on the rare occasion any troll comes into the dungeon they are quickly ejected and usually it’s someone trying to give the forum a bad name rather than a genuine poster.
Adding a voice over a video pretending it was Ronnie

Reactions: 32
DMs are always open?

So if I message her saying 'Hey hun, have you been told R may have autism?' I won't be blocked? For sure I would be as the A word is a dirty word to her, the twit.

I know she is just trying to drum up engagement but fuuuuuuuccckkk she is annoying.

FYI Hinch the "correct" amount to share about your precious boys with strangers is zero. Absolute zero.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I wonder if this has anything to do with World Autism Week and World Autism Day that has just passed us by (not diagnosing or going down that route, just pointing it out).
I do wonder if she just doesn't want to admit / talk about whatever is going on (her call, not saying she has to at all) but instead is using Tattle as her smoke screen, blaming the nusty trolls is easier than just being honest and real and admitting not everything is rosie (not even her middle name)🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Translation -

View attachment 1169245
Ahhh so after another load of bragging today....tonight's distraction technique is ....💫 calling out trolls 💫🙄🙄
duck off soph
No one on here ever pulls your kids apart and many today have even been praising your niece at how motherly and caring she is towards your son 🤷🏼‍♀️
And your DMs are only open for anyone willing to kiss your arse and feed your ego - anyone concerned about Ronnie's safety or asking you to tone down the bragging are just deleted and blocked 🙄🙄

Reactions: 35
If you choose to make money by putting your life on Instagram you have to accept that not everyone will like you and some will criticise you. If you are not strong enough to handle that you should walk away.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I’ve been busy for a few days, work, getting home late, trying to catch up on everything and then my mam arrived today (yes soph some people have fully exited the womb)
Her stories again today maybe it’s just me but are a bit weird ? From omg BRAG FEST to omg such bullies why are they bullying me 😭🥺

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.