Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As per rules I can’t mention any accounts… gen z are going OFF at gen x/millenial influencer parents using their kids in content and I am HERE for it. That generation will be the ones to go stop to it and I’m convinced it’ll be their generation that take it as far as getting legislation in place to protect their own kids.
I wish other threads would be as respectful of the children as you nusty trolls are with Ren and Len. 😔 This thread is definitely a safe space for that. 😔

It won't last her a lifetime the way she spends. She be joining dole cue with the other 'has beens'.
I'm A Celeb stint for both Hinch and Inch in a few years time when the bills start piling up? 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like her neice will make a great mother one day, if that's something she wants for herself. Struggled to see who was the adult in the content today...

Reactions: 29
Thank you! Oh yes thread 500 was great entertainment whilst nursing the baby 😂 sent it to my friend who has all the Hinch tat - she has been converted too

Welcome! Pull up a pew. Have you read thread #500 it's very interesting if you get chance.

Makes my heart sing to hear people are waking up and unfollowing the lazy bint.

It won't last her a lifetime the way she spends. She be joining dole cue with the other 'has beens'.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A couple of teenagers. One hasn’t even posted anything. Some sort of weird game with the niece perhaps? Doesn’t look very professional though.
Ah makes sense, probably share it with her Hinchers. I hope Abbey realises that aunty buys sexed crazed bots and isnt as popular as she makes out

Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked at the quorn stone website, cheapest indoor flooring is £36m2. God knows how much she’s paid for all that flooring for all of downstairs is it? Any one have dimensions to work it out 🤑🤑

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thank you! Oh yes thread 500 was great entertainment whilst nursing the baby 😂 sent it to my friend who has all the Hinch tat - she has been converted too
Welcome! ❤ It's great to see newbies join us & love that your friend has been converted too.
This thread is a friendly & welcoming place to be with so many funny, clevaaa, lovely "fat hens" - laughs are always guaranteed! 😄🐔🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve just looked at the quorn stone website, cheapest indoor flooring is £36m2. God knows how much she’s paid for all that flooring for all of downstairs is it? Any one have dimensions to work it out 🤑🤑
Going on a 15ft by 15ft, my rough guess for lounge, at £36 Square metre , if my maths is correct just over £8k

• Wow
Reactions: 24
My teen doesn't even want to speak to me, let alone decorate a bleeping easter tree.

She's off her head

Only time mine ventures from her bedroom and speaks to me is when she's making food or she wants money.😂 I could just imagine her reaction if I asked her to decorate an Easter tree with me🤣🤣
Yours makes food?! Mine either loiters saying ‘what is there to eat’ or raids the biscuits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My teen doesn't even want to speak to me, let alone decorate a bleeping easter tree.

She's off her head
She must have met some very odd teenage boys if she thinks her children will want to decorate Easter trees when they're that age. What does jamie think, can't imagine for one second that as a teenager he enjoyed decorating his parents house for christmas( no one had Easter decorations then), I can just imagine him in his trackies, sideways cap, large neck chains, jostling and pushing his mates as they walked down the street talking loudly and guffawing like maniacs at the slightest thing, then going home to hang up some baubles🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The gross interior space was listed as 381 sq m

So if we assume it’s half (roughly) it’s almost £7k for the flooring downstairs

Edit to add that it’s a bit less than half isn’t it, because the playroom isn’t being done 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She is trolling Tattle by infantilising her language even further, surely. She can’t be that much of a cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s going to bankrupt herself with this house. Like once it’s done, what is she going to do for content? This is why doing it bit by bit while living there would have had more people interested as it’s more realistic

Reactions: 28
Seeing g SS and Rex at that Dinosaur Park, highlights how little Ronnie does. These years are so precious but Hinch would rather play Bob the builder. Very sad for her kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The gross interior space was listed as 381 sq m

So if we assume it’s half (roughly) it’s almost £7k for the flooring downstairs

Edit to add that it’s a bit less than half isn’t it, because the playroom isn’t being done 🙄
The labour will be an extra cost on top of materials. She sure is spending money like it’s going out of fashion! I’m not jealous. She has no idea how I live, but what I would say is she needs to be more humble and less braggy. It’s ok to be wealthy and have nice things, but there is no need for the constant showing off. She just can’t help herself though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s going to bankrupt herself with this house. Like once it’s done, what is she going to do for content? This is why doing it bit by bit while living there would have had more people interested as it’s more realistic
Exactly £7k a room roughly on stone tiling, even with klarna the majority of her sheep could only afford 10 tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.