Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As per rules I can’t mention any accounts… gen z are going OFF at gen x/millenial influencer parents using their kids in content and I am HERE for it. That generation will be the ones to go stop to it and I’m convinced it’ll be their generation that take it as far as getting legislation in place to protect their own kids. I think hinchs kids are gen alpha… it makes me equally happy/sad that there’s still a few more years and that kids like Ron and Lon have to suffer but you can literally smell the end of these losers that cba to look after their kids!

go get a job that doesn’t involve your kids privacy and dignity you selfish bint! Gen z are coming for you 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Alright all! So I finally joined. She's tipped me over the edge with all the bragging at a time when many of us are stressed with the rising fuel prices. The ignorance is next level. I used to be a hinch fan back in the day - I like cleaning, don't judge me! But of late wtf does she do? The WW content is more dull that greyskull. There's nothing relatable about her and the overpriced tat in Tesco has stopped me nipping upstairs in Broughton, so I stay downstairs with the crunky snacks and diet coke. I messaged her last week pointing out her ignorance - surprisingly I wasn't blocked! I unfollowed when the make up demos started, became obvious then who she really was and soon after I found tattle and have saw through her ever since. Don't get me started on aww me da and me maaaa and where Jame's manhood is. Anyway that's my rant done. Back to making edible food for my family! Happy Sunday evening trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Sophie you're really hoping you're boys are going to want to decorate and Easter tree with you when they are teenagers?! Trust me love, they will be so sick of your tit by then you'll be lucky if they even talk to you. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
My teen doesn't even want to speak to me, let alone decorate a bleeping easter tree.

She's off her head

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Well shut the front door, finally Ronnie gets to do something himself, hallefuckinglujah, it’s a pity young Abbie isn’t older and could bring him up away from these cretins

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well shut the front door, finally Ronnie gets to do something himself, hallefuckinglujah, it’s a pity young Abbie isn’t older and could bring him up away from these cretins
Abi seems like a little sweetheart and Ronnie seems very close to her and content when he’s with her

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Abi is more natural and at ease with Ron than his own mother is!
All this bragging is unbelievable! She needs to read the room - does she not realise what is going on in the world right now? Please tell me she’s starting to lose her loyal - not paid for - followers 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Abi is more natural and at ease with Ron than his own mother is!
All this bragging is unbelievable! She needs to read the room - does she not realise what is going on in the world right now? Please tell me she’s starting to lose her loyal - not paid for - followers 🙏
Oh yes Poppybelles are still trying to flog the Hinch £270 hanging baskets which sold out in 6 minutes last time, oh the shame🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yeah decorating an Easter tree is one of my teens favourite seasonal activities :rolleyes: I hope she lets them be normal teenage boys but shes such a freak no doubt they'll still be wearing their hinch bros outfits and performing for the gram - if she hasnt lost it all and works at b&m by then 🤞

Reactions: 22
Finally deleted her. I couldn’t cope watching what I perceive to be child abuse in plain sight, so I had a massive clear out of influencers on Instagram and it’s so much nicer to use! I refuse to watch anyone who uses their children for content anymore. I really think people need to take a stand against their unregulated use of children and the unknown long term problems it will cause.

Anyone that buys her tit and follows her is facilitating it now. I really hope that the influencer scene is about to end for the sake of their children. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh yes Poppybelles are still trying to flog the Hinch £270 hanging baskets which sold out in 6 minutes last time, oh the shame🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
F*cking Poppybelles. They are just as bad, selling those awful hanging barrrrskitttt for nearly £300 a pop! Money grabbers, I’m quite glad to see they haven’t done as well this time round.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
F*cking Poppybelles. They are just as bad, selling those awful hanging barrrrskitttt for nearly £300 a pop! Money grabbers, I’m quite glad to see they haven’t done as well this time round.
And they accept Klarna, encouraging debt. I think this energy increase will wake alot if people up to influencers

Reactions: 25
My teen doesn't even want to speak to me, let alone decorate a bleeping easter tree.

She's off her head
Only time mine ventures from her bedroom and speaks to me is when she's making food or she wants money.😂 I could just imagine her reaction if I asked her to decorate an Easter tree with me🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's how I've felt for a while. The long and random runs of days off, completely tone deaf bragging, erratic content - is she an interiors, renovation, pet, cleaning, parenting, lifestyle, fashion or makeup account? - it's all a bit weird for someone who, once upon a time, was fairly consistent with what and when they posted.

I don't think she ever wanted to be known as Mrs Hinch the cleaning influencer. They just picked a niche and went with it, stealing quick "hacks" and showing off her Home Bargains purchases. I think it grew into a bit of a beast once the meemoir and notebook came out and now she wants a new direction but lacks the creativity to go for it.
It’s like she’s had her peak , she’s happy with the money she “earned”, she’s got what she wanted with that money and now she’s trying to fade into the background.

Reactions: 18
Alright all! So I finally joined. She's tipped me over the edge with all the bragging at a time when many of us are stressed with the rising fuel prices. The ignorance is next level. I used to be a hinch fan back in the day - I like cleaning, don't judge me! But of late wtf does she do? The WW content is more dull that greyskull. There's nothing relatable about her and the overpriced tat in Tesco has stopped me nipping upstairs in Broughton, so I stay downstairs with the crunky snacks and diet coke. I messaged her last week pointing out her ignorance - surprisingly I wasn't blocked! I unfollowed when the make up demos started, became obvious then who she really was and soon after I found tattle and have saw through her ever since. Don't get me started on aww me da and me maaaa and where Jame's manhood is. Anyway that's my rant done. Back to making edible food for my family! Happy Sunday evening trolls
Welcome! Pull up a pew. Have you read thread #500 it's very interesting if you get chance.

Makes my heart sing to hear people are waking up and unfollowing the lazy bint.

It’s like she’s had her peak , she’s happy with the money she “earned”, she’s got what she wanted with that money and now she’s trying to fade into the background.
It won't last her a lifetime the way she spends. She be joining dole cue with the other 'has beens'.

Reactions: 18

She's off her head
Exactly! The cling on might be better with Ron than his actual mother, but Hinch is using her for content and vice versa, because in a teen world popularity is everything!
In my eyes you can tell who she's related too alright by her even agreeing to that being put online.
Any good teen with younger family will help the little ones, but they'll draw the line about it being put on social media. This is a win win for them both!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.