Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julie67

Why has she started using the word “floof” in the last couple of days? I don’t remember her ever using it before. Is this something Trolloman uses?
The lovely lady on insta that has terminal breast cancer uses the word ‘floof’ all the time when she talks about animals.

Reactions: 12

Horridhenrietta

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Yes, fantastic news, boohoo Sofa. We had someone ages ago whose friend worked in marketing for Tesco and they said the same👍👍👍👍👍

We’ve had someone ages ago saying the same, so time will tell🤔

So if she’s almost stop cleaning, Iconic and other beauty products drop her after ASA investigation and the Tesco tea is true, where will the money come from🤔
Only Fans?

• Haha
  • Sick

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’m seriously considering stopping shopping at Tesco. It was bad enough the clothing and non-food sections were rammed with her tat, now her new products are going to be in every fucking aisle? Please, spare me!
Me too. I went in yesterday and they even had Hinch hyacinths outside with the plants

I think even Henners is fed up with the brag fest 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1165018
Love that you said a dog, then Henry 🤣

I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
What a load of bollocks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
I posted screenshots of her journal a while back as I took one for the team and went through her books that a family member was putting in the charity shop bag. I have been reading the memwarrrr and the amount of fakeness and lies is shocking. Take this for example. How do the sheep not clock it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Hinch is soooo borrrrrrrring.
It's probably been said already but Lingo is obvs recorded months in advance and she knew about her name coming up hence the faked interest in the prog?
I was looking forward to saying flippantly,"Rome wasn't built in a day.But an Orangery was"-alas,I'd be lying.
I try to be truthful for the most part so who wants a game of Would I Lie to You?
I'll go anyway.
Only one (🤭)is a true statement;
A.Papageppetto is a sensitive man
B.Freda is a fully paid up member of the W.i
And sings Jerusalem in baratone.
C.I've actually seen the pink silk bag.
I hope for your sake it’s not C 🤣

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
A couple of teenagers. One hasn’t even posted anything. Some sort of weird game with the niece perhaps? Doesn’t look very professional though.
Ah makes sense, probably share it with her Hinchers. I hope Abbey realises that aunty buys sexed crazed bots and isnt as popular as she makes out