Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockstar

So she paid £300.000 over asking price for a house then proceeds to rip it to shreds and do a god awful job of re doing it. Spending obscene amounts. That house won't be worth anymore which is shitty business!
[/QUO
Do we know for sure she paid that much? That’s insane!
But Sophie doesn’t use filters

View attachment 1170660
Omg could we send this to the ASA as a follow up?? That’s absolutely ridiculous. She is beautiful as it is… why lie about what you look like??!!

Reactions: 12

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I'm currently in bed with Covid (first time for me) even after I've been SO careful and been triple jabbed. The fact that she was just flouting lockdown rules is disgusting.
I am too. I must have caught it going to work as I have a vulnerable dependant at home so I’ve been very very careful (we were in lockdown for a year so been extra careful since) and I’ve still managed to get it. This is what “living with covid” means I guess. Hope you’re not too rough.

To keep it on topic I’ve only skim read but as if she has a new cleaning range. Like no one predicted that 🥱 You’re coming to the end of your shelf life Hinch. Enjoy!

To keep on trend

• Heart
I dont know if this has been suggested, but do u think mad ma barker and weepetto are selling their house to then move into GreySkull?

• Wow
  • Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Oh man. My DmS are always open…..to ignore you. All the vest
Thread title

You actually went and checked the price??!!
Price of what

Placing my bingo, who thinks Rex will be at Ronnie's birthday, I dont🤔

This is what RoyOiOi and his Fucking Fluffhead pals think of poor petrified, nervous Mummaz. They only put up with her and her cackle for the carrots 🥕🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1169518
You tell her WW🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

anniemouse

VIP Member
Dear God,that dog is absolutely miserable. Why is she doing that to him? It’s not in the slightest bit cute or funny. Just looks fucking stupid and like something a child would do.
I suppose that ridiculous,cruel humour appeals to the brain dead sheep though
I fucking hate people who use their pets as IG engagement/influencers anyway but this is the lowest of the low.

woopdeewoop

Does the booth in the kitchen come with a waiter/waitress on roller skates 1950’s style & some Elvis Presley in the background whilst the Hinch cunts (kids excluded) enjoy breakfast vomlettes & tend hot drinks 😂
Maybe that’s what the boob job was for?!

• Haha

Ejka

Thread suggestion:
We are the 1% club and god damn proud of it!

• Haha

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
I’m not too sure if it’s been mentioned as I’ve not fully caught up with the thread. But ol’ Grinchy herself follows and has liked Kelsey Parker’s post thanking everyone for their support after Tom’s death and how they’ve set up a go fund me in his name, but did the scabby fucking cunt donate? Did she fuck!

I'm Winslet to the party but started watching SS sort your life out (for lack of anything else on tv tonight!) I'm actually quite enjoying it and I am liking SS, she is a bit cringy but on the whole harmless. Anyway as I was watching I couldn't help but think how hinch must be clawing at her neck. Stace just added some toilet rolls onto curtain poles and said 'I've seen this all over Instagram' it was hinch that I saw doing it.
The labelling everything the 'special' folding of clothes, this would be hinch' ideal job but to be given to her BFF. I bet Gratel had a good old rant

Part of my husband’s job involves dealing with the ASA. They’re no push-over, in fact, on occasions they’re the bane of his life when it comes to what you can and can’t say on adverts.

Sophie should genuinely be worried. Although, I’m amazed it’s taken them this long to take action. The irony is that her 3.5 million bots will count against her as I suspect the ASA has a higher level of scrutiny for the more-followed accounts.

The funny thing is that she seems to enjoy breaking the rules. She knows the advertising regulations but chooses to ignore them. It’s like her pre-records. Just why? The only person that will suffer is her. That said, she doesn’t help herself by doing next to no cleaning to dilute her endless stream of ads.
I was coming in here to say this!
Plus she makes out like it’s just her on her own doing her own thing. Little ol’ me, tending to farm, tending to clean and posting on Instagram “organically”. Doesn’t she understand 98% of the world knows she’s the face of management company and she’s posting what her deal contracts tell her to post. The managers, agents or whatever know the rules and loops holes. It’s a game of cat and mouse, what can they do in something has gone out undeclared - it’s already out.

Unlike a TV ad or something that can be recalled/recalled/re-edited to fit the guidelines. They should require “re-posts” that clearly show what was the intended purpose of the ad post, that’s not paid/sponsored and the influencer shouldn’t be allowed to post again for that company for the duration of agreement terms.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Yep & the dumb bitch still does it😳
And this is the fool that wants her own brand of posh cleaning products trouble is the deluded sheep would buy it there are some truly foolish people on this planet most of them seem to be Hinch/Solonan fans these 2 have got to be the most boring women on instagram theur content is Ads, bragging, and exploiting their little ones, what a way to earn a living ...