Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
People are having to choose between a warm house or dinner and she’s flogging her white fluffy made in china shit. I wouldn’t mind if it was a weekly add, it’s daily and that’s when she actually bothers to disclose it.

Reactions: 13

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Why has she started using the word “floof” in the last couple of days? I don’t remember her ever using it before. Is this something Trolloman uses?

ATV2021

VIP Member
God is this bellend still a semi relevant thing 🤣 she's like warts and won't go the F away.

Yes ive had wines

• Haha
hope you don’t feel to ropey ❤ I’ve had four jabs. Nightmare. My (adult) daughter has it too so we’re isolating away from rest of family. I’m watching Netflix and trying to enjoy the enforced rest
Bridgerton has got me through, otherwise I wouldn’t have coped coming down with it last Friday! Luckily don’t feel too bad, just stuck inside, which was unfortunate because the weather was beaut and then turned to shite.

Hope everyone in general is well, and speedy recovery to those with Covid 🥰

Kitchen brag fest not enough she has to then shove her range in peoples faces,when so many are struggling with even buying basics. Grim 🙄
Can’t bear to go on her IG, can any helpful soul post screengrabs please?

• Heart

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Yes can’t wait to hear what he has to say about her. Bet she’s already devising deflection tactics as we speak 😆
She's off cos she is shirting herself about what's to come I reckon.

On a serious note though, has she actually got mental health issues as I've never known a grown woman to act like her in my life.

anniemouse

VIP Member
It’s a video. It’ll be in the wiki.

That’s hilarious, it might be Soph but I saw and heard Am I Bovvered?

• Haha

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Popped into Hinch world to give her another chance to do something interesting...
Ads more Ads, Ads using cute baby, some Henry and Alpacca spam, but if self promo about her posh but cheap cleaning supplies, already in pipeline? or begging for business.
In other words same shit, another very boring day with the dishonest, greedy vacuous fake blonde and her country estate in the #country that's just like a #farm in the #country..

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I’ve shared this before. This is what a real not tend orangery looks like, at Chatsworth House. The interior used to house exotic plants and orange trees which are hard to grow in the local climate. The interior is now the gift shop at Chatsworth.

We shall see what Soph’s “orangery” looks like at Chavsworth.

photo credits: Steve Cadman Flickr; NYSocialDiary website.

View attachment 1168621View attachment 1168622
My local walking spot🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Crap Hinch version of "Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes" 🎶🎵

Different heads
Sticky out shoulder
Knees & Footz
Knees & Footz

Sex doll face 😮
Sticky out shoulder
Husband's a dick 🌭
With no prick! 🚫

And ... Many filtered faces 🤪
Two tend "broken toes" 🐂💩

Different heads
Sticky out shoulder
Stick your thumb 👍🏻
Up your bum! (Lying Scum*)

(wosssh yer bum bum innnnittt!) 👀👃
I just burst out laughing and made Mr Wize Owl jump out of his skin 😂 I then sang it out loud to him, he looked bewildered but laughed 😂😂😂 I loveeeee itttttt and I’m obchsssssssed 😂

• Haha

Malone

VIP Member
Dear Soph, your kitchen design is dreadful. Note to the huns, no I’m not jealous, I have a bespoke kitchen (my husband’s choice, not mine) but don’t need to ram it down everyone’s throats as it’s particularly crass to flaunt your spending at a time of financial hardship for many.

My sister had banquette seating built in her kitchen. It was only L-shaped but was a pain in the arse if you were stuck in the middle and needed people to move to get out. It was also really uncomfortable to sit on being so upright. But above all, it was well nigh impossible to keep it clean. Add in two small toddlers and I think it might go the way of the manky sofa for hygiene.

PS if you’re really lucky when you’re in a booth at Frankie and Benny’s, they send round a strange human dressed as a massive mangey dog to sing happy birthday. Perhaps dressing Roy up could perfect her F&B look?
This ! Does she not realise those boys are going to grow bigger and there won’t be enough space for them . An island would have been so much better . I guess she’ll just replace it then 💰💰

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Is that an actual unfiltered video of the ww? don't think I have ever seen one without a filter on p.s no one gives a shit about your alpacas