Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch is soooo borrrrrrrring.
It's probably been said already but Lingo is obvs recorded months in advance and she knew about her name coming up hence the faked interest in the prog?
I was looking forward to saying flippantly,"Rome wasn't built in a day.But an Orangery was"-alas,I'd be lying.
I try to be truthful for the most part so who wants a game of Would I Lie to You?
I'll go anyway.
Only one (🤭)is a true statement;
A.Papageppetto is a sensitive man
B.Freda is a fully paid up member of the W.i
And sings Jerusalem in baratone.
C.I've actually seen the pink silk bag.
I hope for your sake it’s not C 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not too sure if it’s been mentioned as I’ve not fully caught up with the thread. But ol’ Grinchy herself follows and has liked Kelsey Parker’s post thanking everyone for their support after Tom’s death and how they’ve set up a go fund me in his name, but did the scabby bleeping bleep donate? Did she duck!

Reactions: 12
Not looked at Hinch for over a month now and I know it’s brought up a lot on here anyway, but the changing faces of it - more faces than Jaqen H'ghar in Game of Thrones. Who is the real Hinch?

Also I find it very odd that she’s given her house to a family member but still hasn’t moved her ass out yet - what is this family member doing in the meantime?

Reactions: 22
She’s so gross. I don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed latching onto a grieving woman. I’m sure she’s got plenty of actual FRIENDS and close family helping her. Why the duck would she want a tit message and follow just after he died from her and her fat useless husband? She’s bleeping mad

Reactions: 26
First posting here goes! Ex hincher here. Not gonna lie I thought she was one of the better influencers, her house has never been my style to be fair but I quite liked her personality which for me has just deteriorated to the true her.

I live on a farm and the first thing that got me unfollowing for good was seeing the alpacas in a garden. I always thought she was a bit rubbish with animals and Henry is clearly overweight but living on a farm since I was a child I’m shocked. I’m experienced with animals as living here is all I have ever known.

We have 5 alpacas here and the space she’s given them is absolutely not okay. I have a little brother who is 5. I often bring him out the farm with me but I have never ever let him go out of arms reach and I say this as someone who has worked with these animals for years.

I understand she loves alpacas. I do to but it really isn’t okay that she already thinks she knows them well enough to be leaving them near her small kids. I class myself as very experienced with the alpacas and it is not the done thing.

Also the letting them roam into her house is ridiculously unfunny and any basic research online would tell her that. I don’t think she’s done anything beyond pretend to read a book on alpacas. The small clips she’s shown have demonstrated that they do not have boundaries with her, it’s an accident waiting to happen.

I have unfollowed now as I couldn’t even watch her getting more animals. She really is not a good advocate for caring for animals at all and I worry about her children. She has very poor judgement.
So well said ! It’s hard for me to know as I dont know anything about alpacas! She seems to be trying to humanise them andnit makes me super uneasy that she has them so near the kids

I dont know how all this stuff works - does anyone think she is after a deal with Pretty Little Thing? She is literally never out of their loungewear and filmed her niece in a PLT loungewear set the other night when they were doing easter crafts. Would she be able to do this whilst in a contract with teshhhhhco? As tend friend SS has primark and in the style?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If someone had asked me what would my home and cleaning range me like (in the pretend interviews in my head). I would have answered:
I want well designed products that are not only aesthetically beautiful but fully functional in form. Products that save you time - products that enable you to organise your home on a budget but in a way that doesn’t cut corners in terms of appearances. I want my products to be sustainable. I want them to promote the values that I uphold. I want them to be in the corner of your homes.

instead. Soph. I want stuff that looks posh in my house. The products aren’t for YOU. They are for the customers. She’s an idiot.
Was it just me who was waiting on an actual cleaning range being revealed? I sat through that tit montaaaajjjuh expecting hinch brand toilet cleaner.

Also in reference to what others have said about the bragging during price increases etc i personally don't give a duck what people do with their money, especially when it's as crass as the way she does it.

However what does irritate me is that she built her tend farm being relateable ol'soph and has nearly broke her own neck doing a 180 into a tend sssleb with tit taste.

Money shouts, wealth whispers.

Reactions: 24
She’s so gross. I don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed latching onto a grieving woman. I’m sure she’s got plenty of actual FRIENDS and close family helping her. Why the duck would she want a tit message and follow just after he died from her and her fat useless husband? She’s bleeping mad
Why does she only contact people who are grieving. Is there a name for it? Like munchausens by proxy but for grief? Because whatever it is it’s disturbed.

Reactions: 34
I still love the fact sopha has given jimbob a measly 5% of the assets, I wonder if the sheeples know that yes it is in fact a business nothing more nothing less.
I wanted a nose at the latest accounts but nothing on there yet 😅
View attachment 1167319
Her signature reads more like Sophie Barker than Hinchliffe, and Jamie’s, as with all things related to him, isn’t the length you would typically expect

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else follow MHMMDI just to see how NOT to decorate your house.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe the garden furniture man story what did it for me was the “we already have perfectly good garden furniture” or whatever she said like she’s never binned anything that was perfectly good! But if it was true it would make sense most of us have known exactly where she lives for years have any of us trolls turned up on her doorstep? No but the fans would in a heartbeat!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.