Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe the garden furniture man story what did it for me was the “we already have perfectly good garden furniture” or whatever she said like she’s never binned anything that was perfectly good! But if it was true it would make sense most of us have known exactly where she lives for years have any of us trolls turned up on her doorstep? No but the fans would in a heartbeat!
What did it for me was her being alone with Ronnie. Clearly the whole story is bullshit

Reactions: 36
Exactly this. I've said before she is tone bloody deaf and she continues to be by the looks of it. It amazes me, it really does. I really don't begrudge anyone anything they've earned but hers is all from deception and manipulation which is just does not sit right with me morally. I actually like the kitchen design and would love something like that but I think I'd rather have my small kitchen that needs a refurb badly than know I've only got a nice kitchen because of my lies and manipulation. This is probably why I will never be rich :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely agree! Flaunting all the wealth whilst most of us are going to be seriously struggling financially
I’m the same. 2 years and stayed covid free had all jabs and caught it end of Jan. I’m now suffering with long covid. God she grinds my gears!

Edit for spellings 🤦🏼‍♀️
snap! Free from covid for two years and the bastard has well and truly got me! As for the liar, her endless “innocent“ flaunting has pissed me off too much! Why would you show off all the renovations whilst living in her dull grey palace? Is she that well and truly thick!?

Reactions: 15
No Hun won't be seen as v credible though IF people know at all will be from when he stirred during the Little Mix drama. Seen as many on tiktok are actually children or chavs I don't think they'll give a f about plagiarism. Some people seem to think coz they don't like someone then no one else will either. The things being pointed out are inconsequential to the point of irrelevancy. During a major economic crisis and straight after a pandemic people won't be interested in pointless stuff. Plus thread 500 sheds no new light just repetitive dirge. Who in their right mind is going to read 20+ pages about someone they've vaguely heard off 🤣 Oh and for the love of God stop contacting the rspca and social services who must be snowed under and concentrate on your own communities. For most on here now it's not about pointing out she's money grabbing manipulator.
Not sure why you’ve used my quote about contacting rspca and ss as I’ve never mentioned supporting either of these. I just want to see more people speaking out against Mrs Hinch. I’m here to discuss all the lies and how she manipulates others by lying to them. I’m fed up of all the positive PR she gets when she’s such a dishonest person, so anyone daring to speak up against her is a good thing.

Exactly this. I've said before she is tone bloody deaf and she continues to be by the looks of it. It amazes me, it really does. I really don't begrudge anyone anything they've earned but hers is all from deception and manipulation which is just does not sit right with me morally. I actually like the kitchen design and would love something like that but I think I'd rather have my small kitchen that needs a refurb badly than know I've only got a nice kitchen because of my lies and manipulation. This is probably why I will never be rich :ROFLMAO:
Totally agree. If she had built an honest business then we wouldn’t have these threads. However, we know that her and Jamie have built an online business based on lies - so many of them. They’ve used their children too. This is why she doesn’t deserve any of this. It’s just lie after lie after lie. They are never truthful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Not sure why you’ve used my quote about contacting rspca and ss as I’ve never mentioned supporting either of these. I just want to see more people speaking out against Mrs Hinch. I’m here to discuss all the lies and how she manipulates others by lying to them. I’m fed up of all the positive PR she gets when she’s such a dishonest person, so anyone daring to speak up against her is a good thing.

Totally agree. If she had built an honest business then we wouldn’t have these threads. However, we know that her and Jamie have built an online business based on lies - so many of them. They’ve used their children too. This is why she doesn’t deserve any of this. It’s just lie after lie after lie. They are never truthful.
I think some people on here think they are mods🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 25
Hinch is soooo borrrrrrrring.
It's probably been said already but Lingo is obvs recorded months in advance and she knew about her name coming up hence the faked interest in the prog?
I was looking forward to saying flippantly,"Rome wasn't built in a day.But an Orangery was"-alas,I'd be lying.
I try to be truthful for the most part so who wants a game of Would I Lie to You?
I'll go anyway.
Only one (🤭)is a true statement;
A.Papageppetto is a sensitive man
B.Freda is a fully paid up member of the W.i
And sings Jerusalem in baratone.
C.I've actually seen the pink silk bag.
C most definitely

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guyssssch the Woolly Wankers haven’t been around to ‘make us smile’ recently, what will we do?! 🙄

Ads or silence today 🤔

Reactions: 21
Guyssssch the Woolly Wankers haven’t been around to ‘make us smile’ recently, what will we do?! 🙄

Ads or silence today 🤔
Good Morning Non-Hunz! 😁🐔
She'll either go full throttle sun is out, Disney life, bleeping Fluffheads/Daddad's Workssshop/Bragfest/#Ads/My Mum's best evet roast or sod all and come back with a "sowwy we all had ssshits" or some other tend illness or problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh she has risen! Another boring walk around the block with the favourite child.
No sign of Henry though who would love a walk

• Sad
Reactions: 38
When you’ve got a ‘farm’ but decided to walk your kid around a housing estate on a Sunday morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wow. Thanks for a nice welcome.

From the videos she shows, I’d agree she is trying to humanise them. She is treating them like an indoor pet which is reflected in their behaviour. I have seen a couple of video clips now where the alpacas have displayed behaviour that demonstrates they are feeling threatened. She then posted the videos with a caption stating they were happy. It’s really worrying she cannot pick up on their behaviour. You do have to be in tune and highly knowledgeable to have/keep happy alpacas.

I do not have children so I have not paid much attention to the children being online but I did spent a considerable amount of time reading old threads last night. I now understand why there is so much distain for her regarding the children. I have a little brother and would never put him on the internet either. This most certainly needs to be a thing; lots of kids clearly needed protecting from their own parents.

Reactions: 54
I don’t believe the garden furniture man story what did it for me was the “we already have perfectly good garden furniture” or whatever she said like she’s never binned anything that was perfectly good! But if it was true it would make sense most of us have known exactly where she lives for years have any of us trolls turned up on her doorstep? No but the fans would in a heartbeat!
Jamie sorted it, what a hero 😍🤣
Screenshot_20220403-090329_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More bullshit from the queen of bullshit. Have a biscuit luv and post some filtered nonsense x

Reactions: 14
Looks similar to when she was out a couple of weeks ago with Lennie and @Pollyanna263 noted that even his rabbit had Hinch sewn in its ear

Reactions: 21
Looks similar to when she was out a couple of weeks ago with Lennie and @Pollyanna263 noted that even his rabbit had Hinch sewn in its ear

I was thinking the exact same thing does anyone have the screenshot from it to compare?!
He’s in a different hat this time

Hinch is in gloves today so she’s either hiding her nails, or it’s not her!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Early Sunday stroll aka picking up Lonnie from Fiddles House.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.