Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heā€™s in a different hat this time

Hinch is in gloves today so sheā€™s either hiding her nails, or itā€™s not her!
Poor kid's got a least another year of being bundled in a parent facing pushchair...going off to sleep looking at mummaz ever-changing face šŸ™„
Whatever happened to that fancy no doubt gifted double pram she showed off when she was pregnant with Lonnie and was so excited about using??!!! šŸ¤”
Another item for the 'seen once and again' list šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor Henners, can just imagine her cackling and screeching when sheā€™s dressing the poor thing up and taking pictures too šŸ™„
Itā€™s awful isnā€™t it and proves that heā€™s nothing more than a bit of content for the gram. Iā€™ve no doubt that she loved him when he was a cute little puppy but looking at the state of him itā€™s evidential that she canā€™t be arsed anymore.

He looks incredibly overweight, tired and depressed. The pair of them should be ashamed by what they have done to him after depriving him of his basic needs. If they canā€™t be bothered to provide him with a healthy diet and exercise then they should find some ā€˜dog peopleā€™ that can. They are in their two homes all day every day and canā€™t find the time to give him enough exercise to shed a bit of timber. Any vet would have raised these issues with her however we all know she would have lied and said they are doing everything they need to. Iā€™m afraid that the hips donā€™t lie though Sofa.

Anyone who shows an ounce of concern over Henryā€™s treatment will just be called nusty trolls because she is a narcissist and narcissistic people are perfect (in their own anyway).

That was a long Sunday morning rant!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t believe the garden furniture man story what did it for me was the ā€œwe already have perfectly good garden furnitureā€ or whatever she said like sheā€™s never binned anything that was perfectly good! But if it was true it would make sense most of us have known exactly where she lives for years have any of us trolls turned up on her doorstep? No but the fans would in a heartbeat!
Whatā€™s the garden furniture man story?

Reactions: 3
Poor kid's got a least another year of being bundled in a parent facing pushchair...going off to sleep looking at mummaz ever-changing face šŸ™„
Whatever happened to that fancy no doubt gifted double pram she showed off when she was pregnant with Lonnie and was so excited about using??!!! šŸ¤”
Another item for the 'seen once and again' list šŸ¤£
Probably at the dump with the Ā£500 gifted breast pump she never used and Christ knows what else šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 24
I donā€™t know about anyone else but my nearly 1 year old never had a nap at around 9amā€¦ and we were early risers, up and starting out day at 6am. My LO didnā€™t nap till around lunchtime / afternoon at that age.

Reactions: 17
Ronnie or Henry not fancy the walk then hun? Oh no wait your probably walking him round to fiddles so mummy can have him for the day šŸ„“šŸ„“

Reactions: 28
What is No Hun planning?! Iā€™m here for it. Even if he isnā€™t to everyoneā€™s taste itā€™s good for someone with a large following to have the balls to call her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
BD0DFC4F-9BE5-461E-91D9-FB704CE18969.png
662D4D5F-6804-4B50-9067-3884B08B6397.png

Atleast Abi was smart and stayed with Ronnie unlike Sophie who just stands there filming. Although an alpaca could still run at Abi

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
First posting here goes! Ex hincher here. Not gonna lie I thought she was one of the better influencers, her house has never been my style to be fair but I quite liked her personality which for me has just deteriorated to the true her.

I live on a farm and the first thing that got me unfollowing for good was seeing the alpacas in a garden. I always thought she was a bit rubbish with animals and Henry is clearly overweight but living on a farm since I was a child Iā€™m shocked. Iā€™m experienced with animals as living here is all I have ever known.

We have 5 alpacas here and the space sheā€™s given them is absolutely not okay. I have a little brother who is 5. I often bring him out the farm with me but I have never ever let him go out of arms reach and I say this as someone who has worked with these animals for years.

I understand she loves alpacas. I do to but it really isnā€™t okay that she already thinks she knows them well enough to be leaving them near her small kids. I class myself as very experienced with the alpacas and it is not the done thing.

Also the letting them roam into her house is ridiculously unfunny and any basic research online would tell her that. I donā€™t think sheā€™s done anything beyond pretend to read a book on alpacas. The small clips sheā€™s shown have demonstrated that they do not have boundaries with her, itā€™s an accident waiting to happen.

I have unfollowed now as I couldnā€™t even watch her getting more animals. She really is not a good advocate for caring for animals at all and I worry about her children. She has very poor judgement.
@downwiththeinfluencers94 - sorry Ihave another alpaca question, when do they reach sexual maturity? I can only imagine what they will be like (3 males together) asserting dominance etc. the way they ran towards her in that last video gives me yhe absolute fear in relation to the little ones and Henry šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Eurgh šŸ¤¢ the way she shout's Bwoyzzzzz to the ww's. She really is treating them like a pet dog isn't she šŸ˜±

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Probably at the dump with the Ā£500 gifted breast pump she never used and Christ knows what else šŸ˜‚
I doubt she had any intention of ever using that breast pump šŸ™„ but cos it was gifted to HER she would never have done a giveaway so one of her flock could have it and actually use it šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Exactly the only place jimbob is allowed is either church for his sermons, the tip, willyhill when heā€™s paid his pocket money, the local Audi dealership, or in a swimming pool with Freda šŸ¤£

What did it for me was her being alone with Ronnie. Clearly the whole story is bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she shrieks speaks! šŸ˜–
What's with the thick-o sub titles 'tending to be the bleeping fluffheads?
Niece can string a sentence together better than her deranged embarrassingly stupid Aunt!
20220403_114733.jpg
20220403_115216.jpg
20220403_114650.jpg
20220403_114637.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.